21

While finding my brother, I found...

Hello :3 If i'm not lazy tonight, i'll do double update, alright? :3 Enjoy this chapter :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You noticed the sadness as he replied you, you become worried.

"Lay Oppa, are you alright?" You asked, worried.

"Yup i'm fine. Waeyo?" Lay answered simply.

"You don't sound fine. Are you sure?" You said as your eyes grew wider.

Lay looked at you *Cute* he thought.

He chuckled upon seeing your cuteness and said "I'm 100% sure. Don't worry."

"That's good then!" You chimmed.

"Ehem." Kai fake a cough.

"I'm still here you know." Kai said and pretend to glare at Lay.

Lay just looked down.

"Kai Oppa! I miss you." You said and pouted.

"I miss you too baby girl." Kai said and grinned.

"Ehem." Now, Lay's the one who faked a cough.

"I guess I shouldn't be here, so i'll get going." Lay said, excusing himself.

You grew confused and immediately said, "Lay Oppa!" 

Lay looked at you and mouthed 'what'.

"Don't go yet, i miss you too." You said.

Lay smiled in excitement and blushed as he heard you said that you miss him.

"Aw I miss you more, Hana-ah!" Lay said.

Lay couldn't hold his excitement so he made his way to you and open his arms widely.

You hugged him as he got near you. Both of you were hugging but then Kai said, "Excuse me." and grinned.

"Lay, I need to tell you something. It's about Hana." Kai said in a serious tone.

Lay felt nervous upon hearing Kai's serious tone.

"W-what is it?" Lay said, his eyebrows scrunched.

"Actually..." Kai paused. "Hana is my sister you weirdo!" Kai added and burst into laughters.

You joined Kai to laugh. Lay felt embarrased for getting mad at Kai for no reason. 

"Uhahaha very funny." Lay said in his sarcastic tone.

"But it didn't surprise me a lot. Because before this, I knew both of you were siblings. I just have no guts to tell both of you. Hehe. I should've told you guys earlier right?" Lay said and chuckled.

"Since when?" Kai asked after he stopped laughing.

"Since I saw Hana wearing the necklace and since you showed the necklace to me." Lay explained.

Both Kai and You made an 'o'.

A plan popped again in Kai's head.

"Guys, I'm planning to bring Hana at our dorm and introduce her as my girlfriend. I wanted to see their reactions! I bet it's gonna be very exciting." Kai explained.

You and Lay nodded in agreement and giggled.

You decided to take a short rest.

Lay went near Kai and whisphered something in his ear.

"Kai, you know about Kris liking a girl?" Lay said.

"No. Who does he like?" Kai asked.

"Hana." Lay said.

"BWOH?! That -faced guy. I'm just worried that he will play with Hana's heart." Kai said almost shouted.

"Calm down Jongin! But i don't know if he's serious about liking her." Lay whisphered.

"Aish. Well, let's see later then." Kai said.

"I wonder how's his reaction. I bet it's more hilarious than yours." Kai added and laughed a bit.

After that conversation, both of them rest for awhile. And not long after that, you may go home.

But both of you headed to EXO's dorm. And then, you remembered Kai's plan. You just follow the flow. You didn't forget to wear your nerd stuffs like usual.

As three of you reached there, all of you went inside. As you guys entered, 10 pair of eyes were looking at you, their eyes are wider than you can imagine. No one in EXO never brought a girl to the dorm. You were like the first to came, i mean the first girl who came. Excluding the coordi noonas.

Everyone's eyes was on the TV earlier but all transfered to you. Kris who was drinking water, he was very shocked as well. His heart beated faster than before as he saw you.

"Alright guys, stop with the staring. It's not like i'm bringing a garbage plastic in my hands to our dorm. I need to introduce her to all of you." Kai said and other members chuckled.

"Hyung, who's her? All I know that she's the nerd at our school. Why would you bring her here?" Sehun asked innocently.

Suho smacked his head. "Don't be rude, Sehun-ah." Suho said.

"Alright guys. This girl, she's Kim Hana. She's my girlfriend so please treat her well." Kai said and smirked.

Kai turned his head to look at Kris. Kris' expression was priceless. Kai swear that if he could hide behind the wall, he would burst into laughters now.

Kris who was drinking his water coughed after Kai introduced Hana. It made Kai smirked more.

Suho being the leader asked Kris, "Kris, you're okay?"

Kris nodded his head. He wanted to make sure.

"I'm his girlfriend." You said and bowed. To you, it's funny seeing Kris' expression. But his expression was mixed with confused and a broken heart..

Kris' felt like his heart was being stabbed hundred times but it's more painful.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

:O hahahaha Thanks fr reading <3 Do subscribe and comment^^