15

While finding my brother, I found...

Yey, the trip was canceled (LOL) XD and i'm updating using laptop^^ Yay for me XD Enjoy ;)

I JUST LOVE THIS OMG XD 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

You were munching your lunch but then you heard someone's voice behind you. You turned your back and your eyes met his. You started to get nervous. He went closer.

"Can I sit with you?" He whisphered in your eyes, making you nervous more.

"W-why would you sit here?" You started to broke away from his stare and looked at the ground.

"I just wanted to. Can I?" He said and sat down before you could answer him back.

"You already did." You said, saying with a 'duh' sound.

"Have you eaten yet?" Kris asked, looking at you.

You looked at the ground and muttered "I was enjoying my food but you ruined it." You said in a low voice but loud enough for him to hear what did you said.

"Ah, sorry then." He said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"What are you doing here then?" You asked in a cold tone.

"Nah, i just wanted to talk to you." He answered flatly.

"And why so?" You asked.

"I just wanted to know you more." Kris answered.

"Don't you have girls to go with like you usually do?" You asked, even though it pained you saying like this.

"No. I decided to be a normal person back." He answered, his voice was very sincere. He felt a pang in his heart when he heard your question.

"O-okay." You said, confused of his sudden weird behaviour.

"Hana-ah, what is that?" Kris asked, after he saw your bruises.

"It's nothing! I-i gotta go. Bye! Don't talk to me again please." You said and ran away. 

But before you could run, he grabbed your wrist.

"Why can't I talk to you again?" Kris asked.

"You just can't..Bye!" You said and speed off.

Kris was there, dumbfounded. At the same time, Lay came to the rooftop, he wanted to search for you but once he arrived, you were already heading to somewhere else. Lay came to Kris.

"Yah, Kris. What did you do to her?" Lay asked, his eyes darken.

"I did nothing. We were just talking and she said she gotta go." Kris answered flatly.

"Wait, why do you care? Who are you to her?" Kris added.

When Lay was about to answer Kris, a voice called him. 

"Lay Oppa!" it was you.

You ran to Lay and grabbed his wrist, taking him away from Kris. Kris were left again.

*Why did you call him oppa* He thought.

*Since when?* He thought again.

*What is your relationship with Lay* He thought.

"Aish, i'm gonna ask Lay later." Kris muttered under his breath and ruffled his hair in annoyance.

There were many feelings that Kris felt that time. Hurt, jealous, betrayed and more, eventhough you're not his.

"I'm gonna make you mine soon, Hana-ah." Kris said, more like whisphering.

__________________________________________________________________________

Idk what am i writing now xD Sorry >< Hope you guys like it~
Do comment and subscribe, alright? :D 

Plus, i don't know how it works, i mean, how they fall in love. I'm sorry ><

 

GIF <3 

 

 

      

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BYE BYE <3