28

While finding my brother, I found...

He hugged you tightly.

"Zelo Oppa, i missed you so much!" You exclaimed.

"Me too, Hana-ah!" Zelo replied back

"So oppa, what are you doing here?" You asked, blinking your eyes in confuse which made Zelo chuckled.

"Aigoo. You didn't change at all!" Zelo said, smiling.

"I'm studying here starting today. I just came back from Paris. Aren't you happy?" He added.

"Aw i'm so glad! Let's go somewhere else. I got many things to tell you." You said and grabbed his arm, heading to the side of the feild. As both of you arrived, you guys sat down.

"So oppa, what brings you here?" You asked him.

*I wanna confess my love to you.* Zelo thought in his mind.

"I just missed you so much!" Zelo said and smiled warmly at you.

"Aw i'm so glad. So where are you staying?" You asked.

"With you at your house of course. Can i?" He pleaded.

"Well since we've known each other for a long time, i will say yes!" You said and smiled.

"Yay!" He said and hugged you and you hugged him back.

RINGGGGGGGGGGG*

The bell ring as a sign the first period has started.

"See you after school!" Both of you exclaimed and giggled.

"Bye oppa!" "Bye honey." 

(He usually calls you honey since both of you were 12)

You went to class and obviously, in this Maths subject, all EXO members is in here. The teacher came in and started teaching. Suddenly a knock was heard. The door was opened, revealing a tall handsome boy. It was Zelo. You were screaming happily i n your mind right now but outside, you just mantain your usual face.

"Who are you?" Mrs Geum asked him.

"I'm the new student here." He said and smiled which made the class full of noise from the girls squealing.

"Come in and introduce yourself please." Mrs Geum said politely.

"Hello. Just call me Zelo. Nice to meet you all and please treat me well." After finishing his words, all the girls in the class started to fangirling. You grew annoyed but happy since Zelo's in the same class as you.

"You can choose where you can sit." Mrs Geum said.

"I'll sit next to her." Zelo said pointing at you. You received glares from the girls. Since no one's sitting beside you, you just agreed.

As he sat down, the teacher kept on teaching while the others were playing games on their phones or maybe texting, some of them were talking, probably gossiping and some of them were sleeping. You started to have a talk with him.

"Oppa, i didn't know you're in this class." You said.

"Hahaha a little surprise for you maybe." Zelo said and laughed a little.

Both of you were busy talking since you already know what the teacher was teaching. You're a nerd and very smart so you just need a little study and you'll pass.

Girls were looking at you in jealousy. While the boys, minding their own business. 

You noticed Kai was looking at you so you mouthed 'why' at him. He wrote something on a paper and threw it at you. You caught it using your hand. You read it.

'Meet me during recess. -Kai'

You turned to Kai and nodded you head to him.

Skip classes. It was now recess. You were now Waiting for Kai. As for Zelo, he needed to use the bathroom. While you were waiting, you felt someone's presence behind you but you ignored it because you thought it was just some student passing by. You out.

 

 

Guys, i'm sorry for not updating. Been busy here, you know school. Also, i'm sick right now. Enjoy ;)