48

While finding my brother, I found...

Hi. 

Long time no update.

SORRY T,T

 

 

It's been a week since you started dating Kris. You were as happy as him. You never regret for accepting him as your boyfriend. You were relieved that Minah or some of her minions didn't lay a hand on you, yet. But for now, you'll just enjoy your time with Kris. 

As days passed by, your feelings for him grew bigger and bigger. He also felt the same. You were glad that Kris promised to change himself for you. He showered you with all his love. Sometimes he would stole a kiss from you which made you pretend to be mad at him. 

You are now walking to school with Kris and Exo members. You and Kris are infront while the others were behind you. Not to forget, Kai was also there but he walked beside Kyungsoo. Today, Kris wanted to show the whole school that you were his. Yes, the students doesn't know anything about you guys. Only Minah and maybe her minions. 

You walked into the school, hand-in-hand with Kris. As he felt you shiver a bit, he just tightened his grip. It made you calmed a bit. As you guys walked through the hallways, you could heard scoff, groans, gasps and more sounds which  made you scared even more. Kris noticed you and he whisphered, "Everything's gonna be alright. I'm here, don't worry." He assured. You nodded at him.

Suddenly, someone appeared in front both of you. 

She made a what-the-hell-are-you-doing-with-Kris face. Minah then grabbed pulled your hands away from Kris' hand. That made Kris burn inside. Everyone started to crowd around you all. Kris grabbed your hand back and hold it tightly.

Kai stepped next to you.

"It's time to reveal that you're my sister." He whisphered at you and you just send a simple Okay to him.

Your heartbeat goes dup dup dup dup wildly, you were scared to know their reaction.

"Listen guys, here, this girl, Kim Hana, is Exo's sister. If you mess with her, you'll be messing with us too. Understood?!" He yelled.

Gasps could be heard along the hallway but all of you just remained silence.

"Oppa, what do you mean Exo's sister? How come?" Minah asked, confused.

"Kim Hana is my real sister, barbie." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Oh. But why should she be with Kris?! Kris Oppa is mine!" Minah exclaimed.

"Yours? Puh-lease. I'm Hana's one and only." He said while keeping his -face.

Kris' words made everyone gasped even more. You just stood next to Kris silently, don't know what to do.

"AISHHHHHH!" Minah cursed.

She pushed you which made you fell down. In the same time, your nerd glasses broke and your pony-tailed hair loosened. Minah was stunned by your beauty.

Even other students too. The boys, (not Exo) started cheering as they saw a pretty girl, no, gorgeous girl.

Kris immediately helped you to go up.

Kris yelled, "Mess with her means you mess with me. Got it?!" 

With that all of you walked to your classroom, It's English and you're with Kris. You did a victory dance in your mind.

Everyone started to walk away. It leaves Kris and few Exo members and you to your English class. Kris walked inside first, you were behind him.

You were about to get inside but someone grabbed your shoulders, you looked behind you and saw Minah smirking.

"Hi there, You'll definitely get it. Just wait for it patiently."She said and scoffed.

She then walked away and leave you dumbfounded.

You walked inside silently while thinking about her words. You're a bit scared.

"Jagi~ Are you okay?" He cooed.

"Ah, ani. I'm fine." You said and smiled after that.