40

While finding my brother, I found...

Hello. Hope you enjoy this update. Crappy chapter, I know. But, sorry if there's any mistake. :)

Before started reading, this is Zelo. Cute right? ;)))))

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

"Emergency! The school's on fire!" Zelo yelled which made both of you and Lay jumped in surprise.

Zelo and Kris saw that you seems like wanted to fell down so both of them immediately rushed towards you. Lay wanted to catch you but he couldn't. Everything happened in a swift. As fast as a bullet. You fell down on the floor. The weird thing was Zelo actually caught the guitar and not you. While Kris caugh Lay. Your wrist got hurt but you got up by yourself. Kai facepalmed seeing Zelo and Kris, also Lay. Kai finally made his way to you.

"Hana-ah, kwaenchana?" Kai asked, worried.

"Yeah I am, don't worry." You assured him.

"Okay then. And you Zelo! You're the reason why she fell down." Kai said sternly.

Zelo lowered his head down and apologized to you. You of course forgive him, it's not a big deal though.

 

The day went by faster than you thought. You were now at the school gate, waiting for Zelo cause both of you lived together. So, both of you could go home together. He was kinda late to approach you because he had to do some 'business' in the toilet. If you know what I mean. Both of you began walking to your house. Just then, you heard someone calling your name. No, more like yelling your name. Both of you turned your heads to the direction where you heard your name being called. You saw Kai and Kris. They walked towards you.

"Why? Did you call me?" You asked, blinking.

"No, I was calling the dog. Woof woof." Kris said, being sarcastic.

You stared at him weirdly but in the same time, your heart beats sped up.

"Seriously." You said.

"Uh, okay. We did call you, Let's go home together. I wanted to pick up my car at your house." Kris answered.

"Oh, okay." You said.

And again, your heart beats sped up higher than before. Your surroundings got so hot since Kris is only behind you.

You guys' position.

YOU ZELO

KRIS KAI

 

You paid attention to only where you step, it means on the ground. Along the way, you were just looking at the ground. Then, a smell went through your nose.

"Oppa, did you smell anything?" You asked Zelo, facing him for awhile.

"No, but.." Zelo was cutted off by Kris.

"I knew you meant me. Well don't get the wrong idea. Blame the freaking bird. While we were on the way to school, the bird just gave me a present, which is a poop. He just poop on my shoulder without myself knowing it. I just realised it until i felt something warm on my shoulder. Hehe." Kris confessed while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Woah woah. Chill Kris. What I meant was I smelled something delicious but then you confessed about that bird thingy. Oh my god, It's hillarious!" You said while controlling your laugh.

Zelo and Kai was laughing really hard. Kris didn't mind them at all but just focused his gaze on you. You noticed his long stare.

"Waeyo? Something wrong with my face?" You asked.

"Ani. You're pretty enough. But did you just called my name?" Kris asked, surprised. But about the pretty part, he just blurted it out.

"D-did I?" You stuttered which made him smirked.

*I know you look hot when you smirks but it annoys me so much.* You thought.

"Yeah...I think." Kris answered.

"Actually no. I just called you a pig." You answered him and made -.- face.

Kris didn't buy it but shrugged it off since he saw you stuttered earlier. It made him satisfied.

Soon, you guys arrived your house.

"You guys wanted to stay for dinner or what?" You asked nicely.

"Uhm sorry Hana-ah. We got practice." Kai said and Kris nodded his head in agreement.

You nodded your head slowly. You became sad and Kai noticed it.

"Hana-ah, why don't you come at our dorm after practice? You can taste D.O's food." Kai asked.

"Sure! Why not. I missed them all even though we never talk much." You said.

"Hey~ What about me? I'm not invited?" Zelo said while pouting.

"Don't pout. You look like a duck to me." Kris joked.

"Why thank you. Cute duck right?" Zelo said.

"No, like a dead duck." Kris paused.

"Just kidding." He added.

"So, Hana. What about him? You wanna bring him with you?" Kai asked, smiling.

"No. He should stay here and clean the house for me." You commanded.

"Not fair. Who do you think I am? A maid?" Zelo responded.

All of you chuckled.

"I'm just kidding. You can come with me." You told Zelo with a smile.

"Alright, we'll be going now. Kris will pick you up later. Jalja~" Kai sang and bid goodbye.

You smiled and waved back at him as you saw Kris' car dissapearing from your sight.

*I hope tonight's dinner will go well.* You thought.