19

While finding my brother, I found...

Hello. This is 4th update for today (?) Be happy xD

__________________________________________________________________________

 

Lay just got back from the toilet. As he walked, he heard someone screaming for help. To him, the voice was very familiar. He thought he was dreaming but he is wrong. He heard someone's breathing inside the store. Being a good boy himself, he brought himself to the store.

 

He twisted the door knob but to his luck, it was locked. He asked the security guard for the store's key. The security guard gave him the key. Lay went back to the store, but as he arrived, he didn't hear anything anymore.

 

But then, he didn't give up yet. He wanted to make sure no one is there then he'll go home peacefully. after pushing the key inside the door knob, finally the door was opened. He pushed the door carefully. He saw you. Lying on the floor helplessly. Luckily he saw you. He carried you and closed the door and quickly gave the security guard the key.

 

You were now on his back. He carried you to the school gate. The weird thing is, he saw Kai standing like he was waiting for someone. Kai too, was shocked seeing Lay. What shocked him the most is your helpless body.

"Lay hyung, what happened to her?" Kai asked, worried.

"Molla? I'll explain everything to you later. Continue on what you're doing. I'm taking her to the clinic." Lay said.

"Aniya. I was waiting for her." Kai said.

"Okay, ppali! Let's go!" Lay said. 

"Let me carry her." Kai said.

Before Lay could protest him, Kai quickly take you from Lay. Both of them walked to the clinic.

The doctor brought you to the room. While Lay and Kai was waiting for the doctor.

"Hyung, you're close with Hana?" Kai asked.

"Eoh, wae? What about you then?" lay said.

"I'm his boyfriend. Duh." Kai answered and smirked. It made Lay had a mini heart attack.

 

__________________________________________________________

 

What's Lay reaction? Btw, Kai is just joking you know xD