7

While finding my brother, I found...

Damn! I already update this chapter just now but my laptop suddenly turn off. So i lost all T.T im gonna cry now >< Lol jk ><

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The person who tapped your shoulder was Lay!

His dimple was showing making him look charming. You smiled at him.

"You're Lay-ssi, right?" You asked, not recognizing his face.

"Yep! I'm glad you remembered me! thanks for that." Lay chimmed.

You blushed upon seeing him smile and you can saw his dimple showing.

"Can I sit beside you?" Lay asked, hoping that you would say yes.

"U-uh? What? I mean, uhh sure!" you stutterd. *Why would he want to sit beside me?* you thought.

"So...what brings you here, Lay-ssi?" you asked, confused.

"Ah, i just wanna know you better. Hehe" he said, feeling kinda embarrased and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ah i see." you replied.

"Are you free after school?" he asked.

*But, i have to practice for my dancing and singing. What should i do?*

"I'm really sorry but i've got something important to do! Waeyo?" you said.

"Oh. Kwaenchana. I just wanted to go somewhere. I wanted to go there so badly but i don't have someone to go with since my friends are busy with their activites." He said.

You looked at him while blinking. You never thought that he's this friendly.

"Ah, i'm sorry if i talk too much. Ehe" he said and rubbed the back of his neck, again.

"Nah it's okay! Uhm, i'm really sorry. But, i'll make it up for you! I'll find the right time and we can go together! Alright?" you chimmed.

"Sure!" he exclaimed and smiled.

The bell rang indicates it's recess time.

"So, i guess i'll talk to you later, okay?" he said.

"Sure, anytime, Lay-ssi" you answered him politely.

"Nice necklace by the way!" he exclaimed.

"Thanks! hehe." you said and chuckled.

*Cute* he thought.

"Goodbye then!" you bowed.

"Yeah, take care okay." he said and bowed back.

You headed to the canteen and bought kimbap and orange juice. After buying it, you made your way to the rooftop, not wasting your time.

While Lay headed to EXO's table in the canteen,

"Whoever owns this, i'll take it! Thanks!" Lay said.

"Yah that's mine you unicorn" Kris said.

"Whatever, thanks duizhang!" Lay exclaimed.

"Oppa!" a girl named Nana screamed so loud making Lay, Sehun, Luhan, Kai, Chen, Xiumin and others closed their ears.

Kris just ignored his friends at looked at the girl. He winked ily at her. She squealed. Kris ran to the girl and headed somewhere.

"Hyung, why is Kris hyung with Nana? Isn't he with Minah?" Sehun asked, blinked in confusion.

"You know duizhang, player as usual." Luhan answered casually.

"Oh right!" Sehun said and continued eating.

EXO keep laughing at Chen's lame jokes. It was enjoyable anyways.

 

Hana/Your POV

"Yay, Kimbap" I chirped. I took a bite of it. When i almost finished my lunch, something is bothering me. I turned my back and saw that jerk again. *He's with different girl now. Well, who doesn't know the number one player* you thought annoyingly. I decided to go away from this place. I don't wanna get involve with any mess here. I stood up and made my way to the stairs.

 

No one's POV.

Nana scoffed at you and started to walk past you. She was holding hands with Kris. Nana pushed you on purpose. You get up and said "Tch"

"Watch your mouth, nerdy." she said, angrily.

"I am, you watch yours too alright!" you said annoyingly.

"You! How dare you talk to me like that? Don't you know who i am?" She said while glaring at you.

"Of course, i'm a nerd. I'm genius. Unlike you, everywhere guys. Here guys, there guys. Guys everywhere" you said casually.

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH I SAID. YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!" she said, glaring you even more.

"Jealous? Why would I? Just continue on what you're doing. I don't wanna get invloved" you said.

"You watch out. You don't know what i'm capable to do, nerd" she said while smirking.

"Whatever" you said.

You're on the stairs now, on your way to your classroom. When suddenly, someone grabbed your wrist and pinned you at the wall.

Who is it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~_~ I'm tired. Ehe~ Bye! Here's EXO gif^^ All not mine :)

 

Too many gifs but! I started to love Chanyeol xD