34

While finding my brother, I found...

Skip classes*

 

As usual, everyone was rushing to go home. You? You're at the lockers, placing some books. You felt someone behind you but you ignored it. 

"Boo!" Zelo chimmed happily.

While you, just smiled back at him. You had no energy to play with him. He noticed it and kept silent.

"Honey, are you okay? You seem...sad." Zelo asked, concern.

"Nah i'm fine. Don't worry! Let's go~" You said and pulled his wrist, bringing him closer to you.

Zelo felt like his heart were gonna explode anytime soon but contained it. He just tried to act normally at you, so he brought his arm around your neck. Both of you were walking together now. As both of you reached the school gate, you noticed Kris standing as if he's waiting for someone.

*Must be other girls.* You thought sadly and sighed.

Zelo noticed your gaze towards Kris and he clenched his fist a bit. He knew you liked Kris. He doesn't want to let you go if that guy couldn't treat you nice. You broke your eyes contact between you and Kris. Kris too, he wanted to go to you that moment but seeing you with Zelo made him changed his mind. He felt like something was pinching his heart. So, you pulled Zelo and started walking back home, leaving Kris behind. Zelo just go with the flow. You were quite tired for today while Zelo was thinking about confessing to you. SOON. He was just thinking about how. He estimated that you will reject him since you liked Kris already for now. He could confess to you now but he's just afraid to get rejected. Even he's an idol, he never laid his eyes on anyone. His eyes were just for you and only you. Eversince he left for Paris, he didn't get any chance to confess.

You noticed Zelo was spacing out, as if his mind were somewhere else but his legs is still moving. You nudged him but didn't get anything in response. You waved your hand in front of his face but still no response. You even called for his name for a few times but still. So you smirked evilly and pinched his hand. He winced in pain.

*Heh, finally. Earth to Zelo what are you thinking* You thought and smiled in success.

"Yah, why did you pinch me? It hurts!" Zelo said while rubbing the area where you had pinched.

"Hehe mianhae. But why are you like this? Thinking too much?" You said and eyed him suspiciously.

"I-it's nothing!" He quickly answered.

Both of you are on the way to go home. On the way, you saw a man, selling sausages. It's like a small stall so you went there. Zelo followed you at your back.

"Ahjussi, can we taste it?" You asked and smiled warmly at him.

"Sure, here." The ahjussi gave both of you.

"Wahh, young girl. You're so pretty." The ahjussi praised you.

"Gomawo!" You said and bowed at him.

You turned your head to Zelo.

"Oppa, did you hear that? He said i'm pretty!" You told him.

"And you believe it?" He asked playfully.

"It's true!" Ahjussi answered.

"Well he just wanted you to buy the sausages. That's why." Zelo stated casually.

"Yah, don't be rude. We're sorry, ahjussi!" You apologized.

You ended up buying the sausages. You guys were heading to your house right now. On your way, it wasn't an awkward silence but a fun one. Both of you joked to each other.

As the both of you arrived, you went inside, you took shower and changed into your clothes. You went downstairs after that and noticed Zelo was sitting lazily on the sofa.

"Boo!" You whisphered his ears.

"Yah!" He yelled but not too loud. Then, he pinched both of your cheeks.

"Aishhhhhh! Oppa!!!!" You yelled at him. 

You were waiting for him to yell back at you but you didn't get nothing. It was silence now. You noticed his serious expression. You grew worried because you've never seen him this serious. You're kinda scared now because you yelled at him just now.

"Hana." He said sternly.

"Y-yes?" You answered, kinda nervous not knowing why.

"I'm just going to say this once. So please hear carefully." Zelo said in a serious tone.

*What is he going to say? He's going back to Paris? Nooooo!* You thought in your mind.

Then, you nodded your head as a sign for him to continue.

"I like you, Hana." He stated.

"More than a best friend feeling." He added.

You were too shocked about this sudden confession. Your mind were stucked. Your mouth were open but too bad nothing came out. You didn't know what to say to him. It was really awkward for now. You noticed his gaze, he's still looking at the floor. 

WHYYYYYY SOOOO SERIOUS~

Your phone suddenly rang. The ringtone were kinda weird. Well not weird, it's awesome but it's not suitable for times like this. You chuckled awkwardly and looked at the caller ID. It was Kris.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like this chapter! :) Sorry if there's any mistake :3