4

While finding my brother, I found...

I'm back! Like i've promised, i'll update today^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You decided to try for the audition. Since you're kinda talented in dancing and also singing. Maybe, just MAYBE you'll be accepted. The only thing in your mind is, you wanted to find your lost brother. That's it. 

 

Since the audition is on Saturday, you need to start practicing. You ran to your house. You brought that poster about the audition with you too. 

 

"Finally, this is what I've been waiting for!" you squealed.

 

As long as you reached your house, as usual, it was lonely since you're the only one who lives there. You glanced on the clock which was hanging on your wall, 4:30PM. You smiled a bit and went to your bedroom. You changed into a singlet and short pants. You took off your thick glasses and untie your hair.  You placed your glasses gently on the table. Your hair falls perfectly to your back.

 

You ran downstairs and played a few kpop songs using your phone. You kept on scrolling down since there's no song that catches your attention, yet. Suddenly, you stopped scrolling. You looked at the title of the song; I LIKE THAT from GLAM.  You tried creating your own dance moves, trying to make it look more creative and energizing. And as for singing, you chose Davichi's Don't Say Goodbye.

 

As time goes by, you stopped practicing. You glanced at the clock, 7:00PM. Your stomach started making some noises. You headed to the kitchen and decided to cook ddukbokki. You ate happily because you were too hungry and busy thinking about the audition. You just get excited and nervous at the same time. 

 

After finished your dinner, you washed your plates and wiped them and placed them neatly in the cupboard, where the other plates is. You went to your bedroom and took a long shower. You went to bed and starting to close your eyes. You felt very tired today.

 

But before you sleep, you prayed to God, hoping your audition went well and hoping that you could find your lost brother no matter what. You took a glance at the necklace which your parents bought for you and your brother when you and him were 10 years old. (Both of you separated when they were 10 years old). After that, you drifted off to dreamland.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is kinda boring, i know ;( But again, i promised the next chapter will be fun!^^

Hope you enjoy this lame chapter xD