44

While finding my brother, I found...

Hi. Enjoy this chapter! ;) But yay, school holiday xD

But on Monday, we will have to get our report cards ><''

Well, sorry for any mistakes. I just wrote what's on my mind. Aha.

 

 

And then your heart beat goes dup dup dup dup. You turned your head to your back and stared at him. You just couldn't believe your ears. Did the jerk yet handsome Kris Wu just confessed to you? You heart wanted to say 'I like you too' but your head told otherwise.

"Give me time." You said.

"Don't you like me too? I know you like me." He stated, making you gulp.

"H-how-w?" You stared at him in disbelief.

"I have my ways." He answered back.

"Give me time." You said and walked away leaving him without giving him the chance to answer you.

 

'RINGGGGG'

 

You sat back at your place. Science. You pushed all those things that bother you since recess and just concentrated at the teacher who was teaching in front of the class. Luckily only Kai is in your class, i mean among all of Exo members. No Kris, you sighed in relief.

Finally, it's time for everyone to go home. You wanted to avoid yourself from bumping or meeting anyone that related to Exo or even more Kris. Just when you stepped out of the gate, you heard gossips so you just stopped your track. For the second time of the day, you became curious of something.

"Lol I thought the rumors were true."

"What rumors?"

"Aish jinjja, how was your life under the rock?"

"Psh just tell me which one."

"About Minah and Kris dating."

"Ah that, what about that?"

"Oh since you're at the toilet that time, Minah was being clingy Kris then they started kissing. I didn't know what actually happened but all I heard was Kris saying 'THIS, is not like what you think! About the rumors you heard, it's not true! I'm obviously single. I had no girlfriends because I officially like someone right now! And remember, I'm not a player like last time. Take note! And you Kwon Minah, I'm telling you. Stop clinging cause it's annoying. Stop acting like I'm yours or you're mine. We're not even in a relationship. Goodbye!'. Or something like that. The most shocking is he even pushed her."

"Wow I guess Minah is just so obsessed with Kris."

"I think of the same thing."

"Oh look my boyfriend's here, bye. See you tomorrow."

"Sure bye!"

 

You were still stucked there. The conversations that you heard was still fresh replayed in your mind. What if he just confessed to me like how he confessed to those girls? What if I'm just one of his toys? What will happen if I said I like him too? Many questions were running in your mind. 

But then you came back to reality as you felt someone tapping on your shoulder.

 

KAI'S POV.

 

Today, I'm going back to the dorm alone. Me and the boys played rock-paper-scissor during recess, and I lose. But yay there's no practice for today. Guess what? I have to buy some foods for the members because I lose. Each type per each person. Tiring and wasting money, isn't? But it's okay. I love them so much, they meant a lot to me. Wait I sound gay. Well hah. 

I was walking to the gate and saw a familiar girl. Oh, it's my baby girl. Lucky there's no fangirls here anymore, it's kinda late anyway. I decided to approach her so I made my way towards her. She didn't notice me? I called her name a few times but still, no response. So I just tapped on her shoulder, finally she notice me.

Wait, she seems bothered. I don't like seeing her like this.

 

NO ONE's POV.

 

You looked around and there's no people left.

"Oppa!" You beamed.

"Baby girl~" He said and ruffled your hair.

"Why are you late? Where's the others?" You said and looked behind him but saw no one.

"Waeee? Miss Kris?" He teased.

Just when he said Kris' name, your eyes darken, no, saddened. Kai noticed it.

"A-ah. Mianhae. Kwaenchana, saeng?"

"O-oh Kwaenchana, oppa. Don't worry."

"I know you're lying. Tell me."

"I'm fineeeeee. See? I'm smiling!" You assured.

"No you're not. Come one. Oppa is here. You don't trust me?"

"It's not that~ Hmm here's too private oppa."

"Okay, where do you want to talk?"

"My house?"

"Our house." He corrected which made you giggle.

"Okay, leggo to our house."

With that, both of you walked to your house together.

Seeing both of you happy would make people mistaken you guys as a couple or lovers.

Both of you finally reached home, you told him everything. Yes everything. Starting from the canteen until the rooftop scene.

It was hillarious watching his reactions during your talk with him, you chuckled seeing that sight.

Now you finished telling him everything.

"So now what's bothering you then?" Kai asked, concerned.

"Oppa, you know who I like?" You asked, curious.

"Of course, it's so obvious." He said plainly.

"Jinjja?!" You gasped in shock.

"Yep, but for others I don't know. Maybe I'm just smarter than them."

"Psh, proud of your self."

"HAHAHA! Okay it's Kris, right?"

You nodded slowly, shyly.

"I'm just scared that I'm gonna be one of his toys."

"But, since I've found you, he's been acting strangely than before. He doesn't go out with girls anymore."

"Really? But is he sincere if he confessed to me first?"

"I guess so because him being playboy, he never asked a girl out."

"But how can he had girlfriends?"

"It's simple. They threw themselves to him so he just accepts it."

"Ah."

"I think he likes you."

"I'm not sure. I guess."

"So it's getting late. I have to go now. Bye saeng~"

"Bye oppa!"

He smiled and hugged you softly while telling you everything's gonna be alright.

 

~

 

He arrived the dorm.  No one knows what is on his mind. The members were watching tv, completely forgetting about Kai had to buy food for them.

Kai motioned his hyung, Kris, to have a talk with him.

Kris somehow felt nervous, not knowing why.

 

Kai grabbed Kris' collar, not caring even if he's grabbing his hyung's.