27

While finding my brother, I found...

You and Kris were busy arguing about Kai, about not to trust him and all. But then a voice interrupted both of you. You turned your head to where you heard the voice, same thing goes to Kris.

Your eyes widened as you saw Minah. Minah were gritting her teeth. You turned to look at Kris, his expression was like he's annoyed but you didn't know what made him annoyed. You just shrugged it off.

"Oppa!" Minah shouted almost made your eardrum broke. You felt annoyed.

"What are you doing here?" You asked her.

"Well i just happened to past here since our school's there." She answered flatly.

"Oppa, what are you doing here? With her?" She asked, emphasising the word 'with her'. 

You looked at Kris, waiting for his answer but you couldn't read anything on his face. 

As for Kris, an idea popped out from his head.

"Nothing, i was just passing by." Kris answered.

*i'll try to do something to see if Hana will get jealous or not. I'll try to be a player like last time.*

Kris smirked and said, "Babe let's go to school together."

Minah smiling widely and offered his offer.

Both of them walked away from you. While you, walking to school with a broken expression on your face.

As you reached school, it was still early. You dragged your feet to the rooftop since it's the only place you always go. 

You opened the door and saw someone making out. It's obvious that it was Kris, with Minah of course. Your heart broke into pieces after seeing what have you seen. You tried your best to control yourTears from falling. You wanted to go away from there without making noise but you accidentally bumped yourself with the door. Kris and Minah who were making out turned their head and suprisingly, they saw you. Kris widened his eyes but smirked after that. Minah chuckled seeing you with your teary eyes. You couldn't contain your anger anymore so you headed to the library. 

Kris Pov.

*what have i done?* *oh yeah, that's better. I should not like her. I should be a player back since she don't listen to me about Kai, plus she had a boyfriend already so why bother.* he thought. He continued making out with Minah. 

No one's pov.

You kept wiping the tears that came out from your eyes. *stupid. Why should i like you. Idiot. Jerk. Bastard.* you thought. You went to the library and read some books to clear your mind.

Minah's pov.

*Why is that girl always there when i'm with Kris? Isn't it enough that i asked my girls to finish her up? Since i saw her with kris this morning, she will get it. She definitely will. Let's see.* I thought and smirked while thinking about my plan.

No one's pov.

The book you read was not thick so you finished reading it already. Your eyes were now red but no tears anymore and you're glad about that. You closed your book and stood up. But as you stood up, you froze. You saw someone that you really really miss. You hugged him tightly.

"Oppa, i missed you so much! How dare you leave me when we're 12 years old?!" You joked with him.

_____________________________________________________

Guys, i'm really sorry for not updating. Sorry if there's any mistake in this. I'll try my best to update asap :)