10

While finding my brother, I found...

Hello ;3 hope you like that chapter^^

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Lay was on his way to go home. He was late because he forgot his purple beats earphones in his classroom. While he was walking, he saw a helpless body. The figure looks familiar. He get closer to have a closer look. It was Hana. He started to panic seeing your bosy covered with bruises. He got worried. He carried you at his back. He brought you to the nearest clinic. He quickly asked for help from the nurse. The nurse nodded her head and brought you in the room. The doctor rushed to the room and checked your condition. Finally, the doctor came out from the room and Lay approached him. 

"Doc, is she alright?" Lay asked, worried.

"Who are you, his family or?" Mr.Kim, the doctor asked back.

"Oh, i'm her friend. I'm the one who brought her here." Lay explained.

The doctor mouthed an 'o' sign as a sign that he understands. "Do you know what happened to her?" Mr.Kim asked.

"No, I was on my way back home but then I saw her lying on the floor and I brought her here." Lay said.

"I see. She's alright but she got many bruises on her body. I believe it's a bully case." Mr.Kim explained.

"Bully? Hm, i'll ask her later. Can I come in and check her?" Lay said and Mr.Kim nodded his head.

Lay smiled and said, "Thank you!" and he bowed at the doctor.

Lay entered the room, he saw your fragile body. It feels like he wants to protect you from danger. He was examining your face but suddenly he noticed your finger. It was moving. Your eyes shot open and started feeling scared.

"W-where am I?" You asked, scared.

"You're in a clinic. I brought you here" Lay said.

"Lay-ssi?" You said and he nodded his head.

"What happened actually? I saw you lying on the floor. Plus, your head was bleeding so i brought you here." Lay explained.

You remembered they were bullying you and started to be scared. Lay saw your condition and he hugged you. You can feel his warmness. You felt so comfortable in his arms. 

"Feel better?" Lay asked. You nodded your head in reply.

"So, mind telling me what happened?" Lay said.

But you kept quiet. "Awh come on, Hana-ya. You can trust me. Okay?" He said and smiled.

You started telling him what happened. And who were the one who did this to you/ And everything that happened between you and Kris. 

Lay just shook his head, he's kinda disappointed with Kris' behaviour. He's not really blaming Kris but because of Kris, you got bullied. That night, you and him kept sharing stories. Except, about Kai's necklace. He's waiting for the right time to tell you about it. Since then, you and him became closer, you even called him Lay Oppa.  But you told him that he's not allowed to talk to you at school because you're scared that the queenkas will bully you again. Lay agreed.

It's around 10PM you are discharged. You headed back home. But Lay wanted to send you home. You couldn't let him down since he insisted. Both of you headed back home. You unlocked the door and said goodbye to Lay.

"You go in first, then i'll go back to the dorm." He said.

"No no, i wanted to see you go first then i'll go in." You said.

"Hm, alright!" He said and started to go home.

You were about to go in but suddenly you felt him grabbing your wrist and you turned to him. He kissed your forehead and your cheeks started to burn. You blushed.

"Aw, you're so cute!" he said and ruffled your hair.

"Ehem, bye Lay Oppa! Take care~" You said, trying to hide your flushed red face.

Lay chuckled and nodded. You walked into your house and do your business in the bathroom. After done, you lie down on your comfortable bed and started replaying the scene where Lay has kissed your forehead. You grabbed your pillow and screamed. You were too excited and when thinking about it, you'll blush.

While Lay, he just arrived the dorm. 11 of them were in the living room watching TV. Their eyes were on Lay when he entered the dorm. Kris went to Lay and asked, "Where did you go this late?".

Lay remembered about your condition, he got mad at Kris and started grabbing his collar.

Kris is in a confused state, even the other members. They never seen Lay this mad. He never get THAT mad. 

"Yah, Lay. What's wrong with you?" Kris asked.

Then Lay.........................................

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehehehehe xD Hope you like it^^ No gifs for today, i'm sorry ><