16

While finding my brother, I found...

Hello ;3 Good morning^^ Hehe.

_____________________________________________________________________________

(Same day as in Chapter 15)

It's time for everyone to go home. Everyone went home. As Kris arrived his dorm, it was time for them to practice. They entered SM Building. All EXO members went to the practice room. During practice, everything went well for everyone except Kris. He was busy thinking about you.

*I know that I have fallen for her, but should I?* Kris thought.

*I don't think so, i don't wanna get hurt.* Kris thought.

*I guess I will try to avoid Hana so that my feelings for her won't grew bigger.* Kris thought again.

Many thoughts is in Kris' mind. Since he don't really focus during practice, Luhan asked Lay to bring Kris outside to get some fresh air. Lay, listened to Suho and nodded his head. Now, every EXO members were worried about him.

Lay dragged Kris to the nearest park. They sat on the bench. Kris really wanted to ask Lay about you. But for this moment, it was silence for both of them. Lay didn't talk to him, yet. Because he wanted Kris to calm down.

"Alright, Kris. What's the matter with you? You didn't even focus during practice." Lay asked with his worried tone.

"I'm fine. Let me alone." Kris said, not facing Lay.

"It's about Hana, right?" Lay eyed Kris suspiciously.

But then Kris turned his head to Lay and said, "None of your business."

"Oh come on bro, we've known for a long time. I've never seen you like this." Lay persuaded him.

"Okay okay fine. It's about Hana. Shut up will you?" Kris said, annoyed.

"No i won't. You're my buddy. So, you like Hana right?" Lay asked.

"I'd be lying if I say no." Kris answered.

"So it's a yes. I see. You know what, I like Hana too." Lay blurted out.

Kris eyes grew bigger. "What?!"

"You heard me, duizhang." Lay answered casually.

"But why, since when?" Kris asked.

"Since the first time I saw her." Lay replied.

"That long?! Woahh, you gotta be kidding me man." Kris said.

"But it's the truth. The sad truth. I just have the courage to talk to her now." Lay confessed.

"But I think i don't wanna fall for her. Because i'm scared of getting hurt. Seeing you with her makes me hurt already." Kris said and heaved a sigh.

"Hm." Lay hummed in response.

"Lay, do you know that Hana got bruises on her face and body?" Kris asked him, worried.

"Stupid duizhang. Don't know that it'--" "Oh sorry it's nothing. I-i d-don't know any-ything." Lay said and lowered his head.

"You sure? I think you know something but you won't tell me." Kris eyed him.

"A-aniyaaaaaa." Lay answered, still not looking at him.

"Please Yixing~" Kris said it while doing bbuing bbuing.

Lay chuckled and said "But i promised Hana not to tell anyone including you."

"Come on~~~~" Kris said.

"Eish, Fine! Don't do it again." Lay said and started telling Kris everything.

"Ohhh, no wonder she told me not to talk to her again. Those es." Kris said.

"Yah, es? Isn't they your girlfriends?" Lay said casually.

"But i don't like them. I just play around you know." Kris said.

*I didn't know Hana hurt this much because of me.* Kris thought.

"So, bro you gave her up? You don't want her? Cause i like her." Lay said.

Lay tapped Kris back and stood up and headed to their dorm. Leaving Kris there.

"So, bro you gave her up? You don't want her? Cause i like her." 

Those words won't get away from Kris' mind. Kris decided to try and approach you because he's scared that you might be owned by someone else. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were wearing your nerd glasses and you're still in your school uniform because you don't have time to change.  You went to a store. You wanted to buy milk. After finished buying, you rushed to your house because you were too hungry. You, not looking people around you, suddenly as you stepped on a rock, and tripped. You almost fell but someone grabbed your wrist. But to your bad luck, your necklace fell down. You decided to find it on the ground. You said thank you to the one who helped you.

The person who helped you was Kai. He felt familiar seeing you and the necklace. After you found your necklace, you stand up and said thank you. You saw Kai and you froze. You said thank you multiple times. But then he recognized you.

"Yah, you did it on purpose right? Don't you have eyes? Your glasses isn't enough?" Kai yelled.

You bowed down your head. "Mianhae" you said quietly.

"I told you if I saw you again, you're dead right? Now go away before I lose my temper." Kai yelled making you scared.

"Hold on, nerd. Come here back." He called you when you started walking away.

"Yes?" You asked.

"Can I look at that necklace?" Kai asked.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

BYE BYE <3 SORRY NO GIFS~