35

While finding my brother, I found...

Hello guys. I'm sorry for not updating. Good news! Our exams are over. However, there's still our PBS. Malaysians, you'll know what I feel ;; Well. I can't promise I'll update everyday but I'll try my best. Thanks <3 And, enjoy this chapter.

 

You guys may ask how you got his number, it's because during that night when Kai brought you to his dorm? Yeah, that one. Before stepping out of the door, all of you exchanged numbers. :) Plus for your information, every day EXO would have practice after school, except if there's off day for them.

 

You picked up and answered it immediately.

"Hello?" You started.

"Hi um meet me at the nearest park."

"Uh, when?" You asked.

"Right now." Kris answered flatly.

"Fine." With that, you hung up.

 

Back to the awkward moment for you and Zelo. He heard your conversation and just motioned his hand, signalling you to meet with Kris. You looked at him as he went to his room. You headed to the door and started walking.

 

~

 

As you arrived, you saw a familiar figure sitting on the bench. Yes, it's Kris. You made your way to him. The bench was quite small but you just shrugged it off.

You sat next to him. After a few minutes of silence, you broke the ice.

"So, why did you wanted me to meet you at times like this?" You asked while looking at the ground. And closed your eyes for a few seconds since you're tired.

"You know what, I'm sorry for talking like that to you during you're at our dorm. Well, i just kinda remembered my past so, yeah. Now, since I know that you're just Kai's lost sister.Will you forgive me? And I don't know why but it seems like i'm starting to lik--" Kris couldn't finish his words upon feeling something on his shoulders.

He looked down and saw you sleeping soundlessly. You were like an angel to him. He decided to bring you back home. 

He carried you to the car. You were still asleep so he fasten the seatbelt for you. As he finished fastening your seatbelt, he stopped for a moment. He took this chance to examine your face. He suddenly leaned closer and cupped your face. He couldn't resist your pinky rose lips. Then he kissed you. You were still asleep. You felt something on your lips and you tried to catch it, the only that that crossed in your mind was a mosquito. But how can a mosquito felt so soft. So you opened your eyes and you're now 100% awake. His eyes widen as he saw your eyes wide opened. He moved back to his seat and starting driving. During the ride, it was such an awkward silence. Both of you were blushing madly, as if both of you wore so much blusher on your cheeks.

 

~

 

They stepped in front of the door, the door was swung open. Both you and Kris didn't even touch it. You just kept calm while Kris who has his eyes wide as D.O's. Zelo raised his eyebrows as he saw Kris but then saw you beside him.

"Aren't you gonna invite me in?" Kris asked as he saw you walked in.

"Eh i thought you're gonna leave immediately." You answered back.

"Nah, i wanna take a rest. Move please." Kris said, remaining his cool look.

"Bossy -faced." You mumbled.

"I heard it, nerd." Kris said flatly.

"Whatever." You said.

 

FYI, you're still kinda mad of him because of what he said about you during your stay at EXO's dorm. Also, you're still jealous of the scene of him making out with Minah. So right now your mood towards him is, normal (you tried to control it), jealous, tried to act cold so that you won't fell for him even more.

PLUS, Kris. He realised he liked you and he wanted to stay near you always as he could. But then he still acted normally. He also knew that you liked him. He tried to act bossy around you.

 

You went back to your room and took a bath. With that, Kris sat on the sofa while Zelo was watching TV.

Kris was surprised that Zelo lived with you.

"Yah, new kid. What are you doing here?" Kris asked and eyed at him.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm watching TV." He answered while his eyes were sticked to the TV.

"No what i meant was, why are you living here? Aren't you the new boyband from TS Ent?" Kris asked curiously.

"Well i'm glad you know." Zelo answered flatly.

-Silence-

"I'm gonna sleepover here." Kris stated.

"What? Hell no. Why are you staying here? Don't you hate Hana?" Zelo asked.

"Well, not anymore I guess. I like her." Kris blurted out. He realised what he has said but leave it like that so that Zelo won't make a move on you.

*LMAO, I SHOULD BE LAUGHING AND ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO RIGHT NOW IF HE KNEW THAT I CONFESSED TO HER FIRST. AHAHAHA* Zelo thought and a grin plastered on his face.

"I'll call Hana to drag you away!" Zelo yelled like a kid.

A voice made both of them jumped a little.

"What's the noise?" You asked while you had an annoyed expression on your face.

"Kris said he's gonna sleepover here." Zelo yelled while his face showing a not-pleased face.

"WHAT?!" You scoffed in disbelief