11

While finding my brother, I found...

Hello ;3 Enjoy^^

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

You can sense anger from Lay's eyes. The way he looked at Kris as if he wanted to eat him alive. Lay grabbed Kris' collar. While he was about to punch Kris, he stopped. He released Kris away and pushed him aside. It made Kris fell down near the sofa.

Kris grabbed Lay's wrist and made him turn to him.

"Yah, what's your problem? Coming home this late and release stress to me? Uh?!" Kris asked in anger.

"Just don't disturb me now. I need some time alone." Lay answered back and he removed Kris' hand which was grabbing his wrist. He went inside his room and burried himself under the blanket. The others thought that Lay had fallen asleep and just need some rest but truthfully, he wasn't asleep. He was thinking about you, about your safety and about your condition. He was worried about you. But then he felt tired and drifted off to dreamland.

The next morning, it was already Friday. Lay decided to walk early to school by himself. He need his time alone. As he reached the school gate, he headed to the library. 

While you, as you arrived school, you also headed to the library. On your way, you bumped into Kai. You said sorry multiple times but he didn't stop yelling at you.

"Can you use your eyes next time? My necklace fell because of you! If you broke it, could you replace it? No right? It's important for me alright. One more time I see your face, you're dead." Kai yelled at you.

"I'm sorry" you said and just looked down, afraid of seeing his furious eyes. You saw the necklace, it was the same as yours. You were thinking deeply about it then a voice was heard.

"Yah Kai, don't scare her like that. She said she's sorry right? Let it slip away." Lay said, dragging Kai away from you.

You didn't know what to do, you just bowed at him and mouthed sorry to him. You made your way to the library now.

"Hyung, didn't you see I'm yelling at her? She deserved it."  Kai explained to Lay who was calming him down.

"Just because of your necklace, doesn't mean you could yell at her like that. I know she bumped into you but at least she said sorry, right?" Lay said in his gentle voice.

"But...Aish! Hyung. But the necklace is important you know!" Kai said and ruffled his hair in annoyance.

"I know that Kai, i know. But calm down, would you?" Lay said.

Kai just nodded his head. *That girl, even it's the first time we talked together, i'm starting to dislike her! Aish* Kai thought in his mind.

"Kai, don't hate her alright? She's nice actually. And maybe you would be close to her." Lay said.

*Kai, she's your lost sister. You shouldn't hate her.* Lay thought.

"Hyung, why are you like this? It's her fault okay." Kai said.

"You know, forgive her." Lay said. "She's...your little sister if i'm not mistaken, Kai." Lay said again but in his low voice.

"She's what?!" Kai said.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Dung dung dung :3 Again, i'm sorry! No gifs for today. I'm dizzy right now ;3