25

While finding my brother, I found...

I'm so tired today. My feet hurts ㅠ.ㅠ Hope you like this chapter^^

__________________________________________________________________________

"Yah! Isn't that a bee? Help me to get rid of it!" Kris said almost screaming.

*I thought he was jealous of Kai kissing my forehead* you thought and sigh.

"Why are you sighing? Are you hoping that the bee would go near Kris?" Kai said and chuckled.

"Aniyo, it's nothing. Eh wait, there's no bee here!" You said and stomped your feet on the ground.

All of them aw-ed at your childish behaviour and when you felt all eyes on you, you looked down hiding your embarassed face. Luckily it was at night, they couldn't look at your face properly.

*Tch they're stupid, why would a freaking bee be here. I just don't want Kai to eat her forehead.* Kris thought in his mind

"Oppa!" You yelled making all of them turned to you, again.

"You forgot to kiss me." You said and pout.

Kai chuckled and went near you.

Kai kissed your forehead and you smiled sweetly at him.

*stop with the lovey dovey. Ew just ew.* Kris said and made a face.

"Why are you being like this?" Kai said and grinned.

"I always missed you!" You exclaimed.

"Aww both of you, you guys make me feel like i'm lonely." Chanyeol said and pout. You smiled at him.

"Chanyeol oppa, you have Baekhyun oppa." You said and giggled.

"Wait, whaaaaat? You called both of them oppa then what about us?!" Luhan said.

"Alright alright. Lay Oppa, Kai Oppa, Baekhyun Oppa, Chanyeol Oppa, Suho Oppa, D.O Oppa, Luhan Oppa, Tao Oppa, Xiumin Oppa, Chen Oppa" you said amd glared at Kris.

 The others kinda understand about you and Kris since they seen your behavious towards him.

"How do you know all our names? We didn't even introduced ourselves yet." Suho said, confused.

"Wanna know why?" You said while grinning.

All of them nodded their head.

"EXO OPPA! OPPA! EXO! AHHHH I'M GONNA DIE. OMO OPPA!" You mimicked the fangirls' voice. 

They chuckled hearing your words. 

Now you and Lay headed to your house. The EXO members already went back in their dorm. Lay sent you to your house. Both of you chatted a little as both of you arrived your house. As you reached in front, you excused yourself and went in. But Lay grabbed your wrist and kissed your cheeks. You felt hot all of a sudden. Lay left you alone. You went back in and flashback what happened. 

Your cheeks grew hotter more. 

*Why did he kissed me? I must look horrible just now.* you thought in your head.

While Lay just reached his dorm, he went to talk to Kai privately.

"So, Kai when are you planning on telling them the truth?" Lay asked Kai.

"Molla, when the time comes, i will tell them." Kai said.

Suddenly a voice interrupted them.

"What truth?" Kris asked.