1

While finding my brother, I found...

It was a Monday morning, you woke up a little bit late from usual. You took a glance on your clock. It was showing 7:45AM, and the school bell rings at 8:00AM as a sign that the first period of class has started. You glanced the clock again which was hanging on your wall, 7:50. "!" you muttered under your breath. You quickly grabbed your towel and went into the bathroom and start doing your business in there. After finished, you tied up your hair into a ponytail and most importantly, your nerd glasses.

You ran downstairs and walk past the living room. You stepped into the front door and locked it. You quickly ran to school. You glanced at your watch, 7:58AM. "Damn, damn!" she whisphered to herself and fastened her pace.

You finally reached the school gate and ran to the class immediately. As she ran, she bumped into a guy, to be exact, the guy is the one who bumped into her. She fell down and that guy just walked past her. She looked at his back. 

"Kingka;Kris" you thought annoyingly in your head.

*Tch, arrogant guy! He didn't even say sorry to me. Where's his manners?!* you thought.

*Oh well, i'm a nerd, why would he even talk to me* you thought sadly and sigh.

You came back to your senses. Your eyes grew wider and you began to panic. You ran as fast as you could through the hallway which made other students look at you weirdly. Of course, you just shrugged it off, you were used to it anyways.

When you reached your classroom, you bowed to the teacher.

"I'm sorry for being late, seonsaengnim! Something came up earlier." you said and bowed once again.

Mr.Park nodded his head and said "Since you're my favorite student, i'll forgive you this time. Take your sit."

You nodded and smiled a bit at him. You sat down and started copying the notes. It was history and it's one of your favorite subject. The bell rang not long after that and it was recess time. As usual, she would go to the rooftop to eat alone so she wouldn't get pushed by the kingka's fangirls. When you reached the rooftop, you heard a couple making out there. It turns out to be one of the kingka, Kris. How I knows him? The fangirls keep screaming their names.

Suddenly, the both of them came to you. You got nervous upon seeing Kris' handsome face. But to your surprise, the girl beside him slapped you on your cheeks. You scoffed in disbelief. You let that incident slip away and looked at her nametag. "Kwon Mina". *Oh, the Queenka* you thought. After that, the Mina girl walked past you. It means it leaves you and Kris alone. Kris just smirked at you and leaned closer to you.

 

# A/N ; How was my first chapter? Hahaha~ What will happen next? I'll update as soon as possible^^

* Silent readers, do comment and subscribe! :)