The Fan Meeting

The Bullet Taken

 

 

11 May 2013, Namsan Park, Seoul, 9.05am.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

It's been almost two weeks since I'm living at the hotel. My parents are going to KILL me. It's too expensive. 

Fortunately, I'll be able to move in my new apartment tomorrow! I'm so excited! The owner was so nice. We talked for almost an hour and a half.

 

Flashback

 

"Ajumma.." I was cut off.

"Call me eommoni." she smiled warmly at me.

"Nae."

"What did you want to ask?" She looked at me after sipping on her green tea.

"I'm curious, why are you renting this apartment? And at such a low price?" I questionned her.

"No one is living here anyway, so I decided to rent it. I live in Gangnam. I bought this house for my son but he chose not to accept it. He wanted to buy one himself. And for the price, I chose it after I heard you talking on the phone." She casually answered.

What, after a phonecall with me?

"Oh I see. But why? After the phonecall?" I was damn curious. Did I say a magic word that made her wanting to cheapen the price?

"You reminded me of my late daughter." Uh oh.

"I'm sorry." I lowered my head, feeling guilty for having made her remember something tragic. 

"It's nothing. After having spend some time with you, I see that you're really a nice girl. Would you mind to be my second daughter during your stay in Seoul?" She asked, her eyes looked like my mum's when she talks to me. I was touched.

"Of course I'd love to!!" I exclaimed brightly, my usual side came out.

"You can come to my residence in Gangnam anytime, just text me first." She seemed really satisfied.

"Okay. No problem!" I beamed. 

"So are you going to live here alone? Be careful, it's not that the neighborhood is dangerous, we just don't know what might happen. You're clever, you should know right?" She said, concerned.

"Don't worry, I'll be careful. I promise!"

"Good. Do you like Kpop Idols?" I was kind of taken aback by her sudden question.

"I quite like them. Why?"

"I heard that a Kpop group moved into the building not long ago. I don't know which one though. But don't say anything about it! I don't want those crazy fans to invade the building and to disturb the residents." She warned me.

"I won't." I replied her confidently.

End of Flashback

 

Until today, I'm still damn curious about who it could be.

What I have been doing theses days?

I talked a lot with my parents and my friends on skype to tell them everything of my life. But I didn't tell them I performed on that day. Maybe later. I took a lot of pictures with my reflex Nikon D5100. I love photography.

I went to numerous delicious restaurants and went shopping. The coffee shops in Seoul are adorable. Well-designed, delicious, with an excellent service. I often go to a coffee shop to study my Korean. The life in Seoul is quite cheap compared to Paris and that's a good thing.

Since I've already done a lot of things, I've been thinking about finding a part-time job to support my depenses. I can't forever rely on my parents.

And GOSH. I still can't believe it! I'm now at Namsan Park and it's only 9am. 

RURY MANAGED TO BUY ME A TICKET FOR BANGTAN'S FIRST FANMEETING. 

ISN'T THAT FABULOUS ? I THINK I CAN DIE PEACEFULLY AFTER THAT. 

Ok I'm overreacting.

Lately, my interest in this group increased phenomenally! Their performances are so great. I can't help it. I didn't know how to thank her enough!

 

Flashback

8 May 2013, 4.52pm, Angel-in-us Coffee

I was waiting for Rury to get to the coffee shop. I was bored so I took out my phone to check my new interactions on Twitter.

"Chloé." Rury called for me when I was on my phone. 

"Hi Eonni! Come here!! And it's Yeon Ah now!" I winked.

"Oh sorry."

"So wha'ts up?" I asked casually.

"I have a surprise..." She uttered as she playfully smiled at me. What what? 

"TADAAAAAAH!" She showed me a ticket right in front my eyes! What what I can't see what it is- OH MY MY MY.

BANGTAN'S FIRST FANMEETING?

"THANK YOU EONNI, REALLY REALLY!!!" I yelled as I almost threw myself on her, smiling ear to ear.

"I'm glad you like it!! You're welcome sweetie!!" She was now as excited as I was. Affected by my ectasy? haha. 

"Thank you again!" 

End of Flashback

 

So here I am, waiting for BTS to arrive. I'm in the middle of the queue. I don't have any goodies or gifts unlike the others fans though.

I really wish to be able to take a picture with them. 

--------

BTS's dorm, 9.54pm.

 

Author's POV :

"Be quick, boys! We have to be there at 10.30pm. You have six minutes left!" Manager Kang yelled loudly.

"Hyuuung, stop pressuring us!" Taehyung was edgy now.

"Arasseo arasseo but be quick!"

There was still a bit of make up to put on Suga and Jeongguk's face. They were all really excited as well as nervous. The fanchants become louder and louder with time. Many fans are expected to come.

 

Jin's POV :

That's it! It's going to be our first fan meeting. Don't forget to smile, always.

*pop*

AGAIN? Haha she's not going to leave your mind, she just found a good place to stay. Yah you're annoying, hush! Just assume you're ATTRACTED to her. That's not going to hurt anyone. Am I really attracted? I'm not usually interested in girls, you know that. It's time for a change. Aish. I really like her though. Yah, who are you to say that? You jealous? Stupid. I told you that I was your conscience, the one and unique. Yeah, as if.

Yeon Ah said she was a fan of us.

What if she comes? 

What if I am her bias? 

What i- STOP.

But it can't be me right? I don't have a specific talent... I'm the least talented amongst all the Bangtan Boys.

Namjoonie is such a good rapper. He's super charismatic, tall, intelligent and really funny. 

Hoseokkie is the best dancer. He has a hilarious humor and is also a good rapper. His smile is just too adorable.

Taehyunggie, awn so good looking man. His 4D personnality makes him unique. All the girls already passed out in front of his moody face.

Yoongi, he's such a sweetheart! His rapping skills, godness.

Jiminnie. Despite his charming face on stage, he's actually a baby at home. He dances well. He sings well. A B S. 

Jeonggukie. We ALL love him! He has exceptional talent. 

Yeon Ah must like one of them..

-------

Namsan Park, 10.32pm.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

Vrooooooooooom

 "KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"OPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

WTF? Calm your hormones of teenager, girls. As soon as a black-tinted huge car arrived, all the girls started to scream their off. Just stop it, would you? 

Well, I was feeling immensely excited as well, but I wanted to remain civil.  

Argh, first fanmeeting! From afar, I saw all the seven members walking up to the stage and bowing to the public.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are the Bangtan Boys! Nice to meet you all!" They chorused. Awn.

I spotted Jeongguk doing an aegyo, awwwwn cute baby.

Thirty minutes to go.

But they are worth the wait.

 

Jin's POV :

Is Yeon Ah possibly queuing? I heard it was really difficult to get a ticket for our fanmeeting. There's little chance that she'd be here. 

-------

Yeon Ah's POV :

Finally! My turn!

I was nervous. Gosh. 

It's just a freaking fanmeeting. No one is dying. Just be yourself. 

"Agasshi, come forward please!" A staff member addressed me.

"Nae..." Ohhhh. Deeeeeear. Jesuuuuus. The first one was Taehyung.

"Annyeonghaseyo fan!" He greeted me with his killer smile. *fainting*

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed with a wide smile on my face and my signature eye-smile.

 

TaeHyung's POV :

So cute. She reminds me of someone though.

"What' your name?" I asked her as I was smiling.

"Yoon Yeon Ah" She replied. Oh that's her! She's the one.

She's so much prettier in real life. Someone's going to be happy *inwardly smirking*

I passed her now autographed album.

"Thank you very much! Take good care of yourself. Sleep a lot, eat more!" She then approached me and whispered in my ear "And do not listen your company. You don't need a diet. You should be able to eat as much as you want!" She then smiled again.

"I hope to see you soon again!" She added.

She's so caring, and she does sound very much sincere. 

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

V is so good-looking and smiley. His moody duck face was so cute. He's Baekhyun and Daehyun mixted into one.  

 

The next one is.. Rappie Monster! I admire him ! c:

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I beamed. 

 

Nam Joon's POV :

It's heeer! I smiled at her baby face.

"Nae Annyeonghaseyo! Ireomi moeyo? (what's your name)" I replied her.

"Yoon Yeon Ah !" She exclaimed brightly. 

"Do you want to ask something in particular?" I asked her while signing her album.

"I have a request!" What? A request?

"As the leader, I hope you'll lead the others members well, even though you're not the oldest. For me, your guys are just a bunch cute idiots. Well sorry for those crude words. I didn't mean to offend you, know that I love you guys and give you all my support. Don't neglect yourself. Eat your three meals everyday okay? That was my request."

Did you seriously we were just a bunch of idiots? She's so straighforward. Well, she does care for us but it was a tad too direct haha.

"You're funny! I'm not taking it at heart, no worries. And you're right, we're indeed a bunch of immature boys. Thanks for coming! See you soon I hope!" I said, feeling delighted.

"Nae! Annyeong!" She waved frantically at me.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

Our leader is nice. 

Ohhh Sugaaa.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I greeted him.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo! " He sent me an eye-smile that would mealt hearts.

 

YoonGi's POV :

Our fans are so cute. Later on, I'll definitely treat them to meat. She's especially bright and adorable. She looks familiar...

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

I don't know how we find the time to talk this much. We even talked about our lives one moment e.e He's a really attentive boy. I wished him to find a respectful girlfriend. He even hugged me at the end and said he wanted to see me again! I'm blessed. Lol.

Ho Seokkkie. I find him just soooo cute! He's so cool when he dances.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

"Annyeonghaseyo !!" he seemed more excited than I was. Lol that troll.

 

Ho Seok's POV :

She's way more beautiful in real life than on video! I shouldn't tell her I 'know' her right? I'm sure Hyungs recognized her but they chose to not say anything.

"Ho Seok-sshi, gwenchana?" she asked worriedly. She snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh.. Yeah yeah chesohamnida! What's your name?"  Yeon Ah right?

"Yoon Yeon Ah" she replied with an eye-smile. I knew it ! I'm a boss keke. Stupid, sign her album already. YAH I WAS JUST JOKING.

"Be careful not to hurt yourself when you dance! Eat more to gain strenght! I love how you dance!" she told me. I like how you dance too Yeon Ah!

"Thank youuu, hagesimida, I will. Bye! See you soon!" she then walked away.

 

(A/N : HoSeok has a conscience he's always talking with. Weirdo. Written in orange.)

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

I feel like I'm talking to my childrens.. I didn't leave them a bad impression right? T.T Oh Jiminnie !

 

Jimin's POV :

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I heard a melodious voice so I looked at the person. It was her! Yeon Ah-sshi! Oh Jin Hyung will be happy HAHA.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I replied her with a big smile. I was actually smiling like a fool because I was excepting Hyung's reaction..

"Jimin-sshi?" she waved a hand in front of me.

"Oh sorry! So Yeon Ah-sshi.." I wanted to ask who was her bias.

"How do you know my name?" she stared curiously at me. . Palli mind, think of a good answer.

"Erm.. I heard it when you told Ho Seok Hyung!" I quickly said. Ouf she believed me.

"So who's your bias?" I asked when I signed her album.

"Herm.. Jin" HYUNG T___T You're so lucky a beautiful and talented fan likes you.

"Dont forget to eat and sleep more! Don't tired yourself too much. And your abs *thumbs up*" . A big shade of red appreared on my face.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

erted girl. Why did you talk about his abs? STUPID. Ohhh uri maknae Gukkie! WTF I'm an old noona :c

"Annyeonghaseyo Jungkookie!" it's impolite to call him like that.

 

JungKook's POV :

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. YEON AH NOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I wanted to yell that but I restrained myself. I'm his fan n'1 keke.

"Annyeonghasyo noona! What's your name?!" I was overexcited now.

"Oh I feel like an old crap being call noona. Yoon Yeon Ah" she said.

"Noooo! Noona you're so young! You have a baby face!! Just like me!" I quickly told her then she won't feel sad anymore.

"You're so sweet Gukkie! Can I call you that?" She asked with an eye-smile. WOUAH NOONA YOU'RE SO PRETTY.

"OF COURSE!" I almost screamed. Pabo you'll gonna scare her.

"Haha don't shout!" she gave me a shining smile.

"Gukkie, sleep well akay? You're still growing up! Don't neglect your health. I hope your hyungs are nice to you otherwise I'm going to kick them." I laughed! Noona has a good sense of humor!

"Don't worry! I'll tell you if that happens! Noona can I hug you?" I think she was taken aback by my request but immediately agreed so we shared a warm hug. Hmmm~ Noona you smell good!

"Bye now Gukkie! I hope to see you again! I'll come back to another fanmeeting!" she winked at me.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

He's just so freaking.. A D O R A B L E. Kyaaah~ Gukkie ! Here come the last one.. Oh my god. Jin..

"Annyeonghaseyoo!" *dugum dugum* I HOPE he can't hear my heart beating..  I'm gonna die.. Bye world..

 

Jin's POV :

.. That's.. Her.. My eyes are not lying now.. right? IT'S HER. HOHO. I just wanted to get up and hug her tightly, but I couldn't.. I'd look like a triso. Answer her crap. Oh yeah.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I replied her, like 1 minute after.

"Are you okay?" she asked with a worried expression on her face. No I'm NOT.

"Yeah yeah.. Your name is Yeon Ah right? I heard it when you said it earlier. Give me your album I'm going to sign it!"

"Oh yeah.. Thank you!!" she exclamed. *nosebleed*

I'm damn curious.. Should I ask her who is her bias? Before I could take my decision, words already came out of my mouth.

"Who is your bias?"

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

"Who is your bias?" he asked me. I'M SCREWED UP. Actually I don't really have a bias since I love them ALL. I just have a crush on Jin.. I can't tell him that right? Let's just say that he's my bias then..

"It's-It's you.." OKAY DAMN IT I MUST LOOK LIKE A TOMATOE.

 

Jin's POV :

*VICTORY DAAAAAAAANCE* It's MEEEEEEEEE!

"Jin-sshi.. I know that it's forbidden to take picture with fans but .. can we? It'll take only 2sec.. If you're not ok-" I cutted her off, OF COURSE I'D LOVE TO.

"Ok no problem!" Her face suddenly lifted up. I could feel how our face were close when we took the picture.. *dugum dugum* My cheeks were burning hot.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

MY GOOOOOOOOD KYAAAAAAH. I have my picture with Jin of Bangtan Boys! I can leave this world in peace now. (hallelujaah~)

There was something written next to Jin's autograph.. Wait.. WHAT? Am I dreaming? I saw something SO unexpected.

 

"Yeon Ah-sshi, here's my phone number. 0082 14 1104 0612

Call me or text me. I'm waiting for you!

-Jin-"

 


A/N : keke my bias is V. I've decided T.T. Please suscribe and leave a comment to tell me your impressions~ thank you! Also, I update as much as I can before going on vacation. And on September school will start again so I won't have time..