Days in Seoul

The Bullet Taken

 

6 May 2013, Hotel SKYPARK Central, Myeongdong. 11am.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

A whole week has passed since that unforgettable event. I didn't receive any phonecall and I'm glad.

They can't possibly find me anyway. There's probably a person out there named Yoon Yeon Ah registered but that's not me! 

I had to run for my life that day.

 

Flashback

 

"Rury let's run okay? As fast as we can, or we will get stuck here with no escape." I whispered to her.

"3..2..1.. RUUUUUUUUN" She screamed.

We were running like there were no tomorrow until we entered a big store selling mobile phones. Perfect.

I finally got my Korean mobile card, my phone number is : 0082 55 1106 0412 hihi. After buying it, I bade goodbye to Rury and I headed back to my hotel because I felt SUPER tired. I fell asleep almost immediately.

End of flashback.

 

Throughout the week, I've been to many places in Seoul. I've been out with Junghoon and Rury to get diner together but most of the time, I was alone. I'm not complaining though. I'm actually perfectly fine with it.

Rury was blaming herself for not being able to spend more time with me, but I cannot possibly blame her for that. I'm aware that she is quite busy with her work.

I've been on a shopping spree. Lord, I love shopping in Korea. From clothes to skincare, I love them all! And not to forget stationeries. I'm totally in love with shops such as Art Box, Ä Land, Stylenanda, Clio Club, Laneige, Gentle Monster...

As of now, I'm still looking for an apartment. I won't be forever staying at the hotel! Rury offered me to stay at her home but I declined as I don't want to disturb her. Fortunately, I found one not far from the Han River, in Yongsan-dong.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed 90° to the owner.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Are you here to visit the house?" She smiled at me in a motherly way.

"Nae!~" I beamed happily.

"Super! Please, come in!"

I was stunned. It's soooo big. Three rooms, a big salon with a beautiful kitchen and even a balcony! She rents it at a really low price.

"So ?" she asked me.

"When can I move in?" 

---------

BTS's dorm, meanwhile.

 

Jin's POV :

Yeon Ah... Yeon Ah... Yeon Ah... I'm only thinking about her.

It's been a week already. I can barely concentrate while training.

I can't stay like this anylonger.

Forget her.

I have my first fanmeeting on the 11st. I should think of that instead.

Yes it's the right thing to do.

 

"Hyuuuuuuuuuungs!! I've finally found Yeon Ah noona's videos on Internet!Ccome and watch!" Jeongguk yelled excitedly. I was going to move on Gukkie. Why T.T

"I want to see that! You didn't stop talking about her!" Hoseok declared. Soon enough, everyone gathered in front the laptop.

#NowWatching Yeon Ah's performances

"She's..." "breathtaking." Yoongi finished Hoseok's sentence.

"I told you right? Noona is better than a lot of girl groups I think!" Jeongguk started fanboying. 

"She's Chinese." Namjoon added.

"She's pretty. Beautiful." Jimin said. I unconsciously glared at him.

"Wouah hyung. Why are you glaring at me like that?" Jimin flinched.

"Ouuuh, hyung is in love?" Taehyung teased. Argh.

"Shut up." I said half-heartedly.

"Yah! Haha! Hyung likes her!!" Hoseok seemed to enjoy the situation. He laughed hard, showing all his teeth.

 

"I'm not!"

They're not going to stop. Aish.