Lying

The Bullet Taken

 

A/N : Enjoy, suscribe and comment !


 

20 May 2013, Yeon Ah's appartment. 7.42am.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

I woke up slowly.. My eyes blinked several times to adjust to the light. I wanted to rub my eyes but my hand was locked between Taehyung's hands, who was sleeping seated, head on the edge of my bed.

A gush of guiltiness invaded me. I made him sleep seated..

I can't really remember the details of yesterday.. I was too shocked..

What I know is that he saved me.. He beated them up for me.. He treated my wounds.. He took care of me.. He didn't even leave my side..

Taehyung-ah, thank you..

How can I face him now? He's done so much for me..

I was watching his sleeping figure and thought how adorable he was. A big baby!

I giggled alone. Dimwit. T.T

I poked his smooth and flabby cheeks. Awwwwwwn. It's so soft! I understand now why they were poking each other cheeks last time at Mcountdown. Taehyung and Jimin. I should try poking Jiminnie's next time.

Without my mind's autorisation, I started approaching his face and placed a quick peck on his forehead. W H A T A M I D O I N G ?

He started to stir up. OH NO. WAS HE AWAKE ALL THIS TIME ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

 

Taehyung's POV :

I was woken up by a finger touching my cheeks. Hmm no, more like poking them.

I wanted to open my eyes when suddenly I felt a peck on my forehead. I froze.

DID SHE JUST KISS ME ? omg.

After my short brainblock, I regained my senses and faked stirring and slowly opened my eyes to see a smiling Yeon Ah in front of me..

 

Flashback

"Please don't go.."

She whispered, tightening her grip on my hand.

I returned and saw her crying with a pleading face.

"Shh.. Don't cry. I won't go. Now sleep. I'll be here by your side." I said as I unconsciously pulled her into my embrace. I wiped her tears with my thumbs and looked down at her.

After a while, she calmed down.

"Okay..."

I made her lie down on her bed and shortly after, she fell asleep.

I stared at her face for five minutes straight.

She's so beautiful..

"I hope the wounds on your face will disappear soon and won't leave marks. They not suit on a face like yours." I whispered.

I got up and kissed her nose.

"Goodnight Yeon Ah.."

End of flashback

 

"What's up with that smile? You look scary." I . Hoho. Her smile faded and soon she frowned.

"You should look at yourself HAHA! You're red like a tomatoe!" she said and also pointed my left cheek. . Did I reddened after remembering yesterday's .. well kiss? And why is she pointing my cheek?

I got up and went to see myself in the bathroom. WTF?! I had a BIG mark. It's because I slept pressing my cheek against the bed's edge. I returned to her, only to find her laughing her off.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT!" I accused her.

"BWOH?! You slept here by yourself!"

"That's because you didn't want me to leave!"

. . .

A pesant silence befell on us. She coughed.

"Erm.. Thank you for yesterday. Really. I-I don't know what may have happen if you weren't t-"

"It's okay don't mention it anymore. Don't force yourself to talk about it. Don't need to thank me. Just.. take better care of yourself next time."

"Okay.." she obeyed like a kiddo.

*dugum dugum*

Her 'okay' made my heart beat? Kim Taehyung P A B O.

"And you! How can you be so careless? Going to rescue that girl alone? You thought you were Wonderwoman? Even if you're black belt of hapkido or whatever, you were going to lose to them. Didn't you see how muscular they were?!" I started scolding her.

"But I couldn't stay there and do nothing! She was in danger!" she responded back. Stubborn huh?

"And so? You think you can save everyone in the world? Don't go out late at night anymore. Arasseo?"

She just nodded and hung her head low.

I softened. She's too cute.

"Promise me to be careful next time!"

She showed me her pinky. We then locked them.

"I promise!" she laughed.

CUTE. I told you that you like her! I don't like her! Oh? So you love her? NOOO. So you're attracted to her? ...Well maybe. Haha good news!

I looked at my watch and it was nearly 8am. I have to go!

"Yeon Ah.. Sorry I have to go now.. I think my members are looking for me already and I left my phone at home. Sorry to leave you.." I felt really sorry, knowing she was in a bad state.

"Don't worry!! I won't go out until my face fully recovered! But please Taehyung, promise me you won't tell anyone about what happened yesterday. Please.. I don't want people to know it." she begged me.

"I promise you I won't tell anyone about that."

"Thank you.. Also.. Don't tell your members that I am living here.. Not now.. I'll tell them later.."

"Why?"

"Just no." again her 'just no'? What a mysterious girl.

"Okay then I won't tell them that either."

"Thank you so much!!" she flashed me her killer eye-smile and the second after she was already hugging me.

*dugum dugum* SECOND TIME TODAY. HURG.

I hugged her back.

After a while, I released her and waved her goodbye.

"I'm leaving! Bye Yeon Ah. Stay at home to rest!"

"I will! Be safe and don't tired yourself too much!" I nodded.

I exited her apart.

What am I going to tell my hyungs to justify my absence?

----------

 

earlier.

BTS's dorm, 7.15am.

 

Jin's POV :

*Tutututututututu*

 

BANG!

 

I turned off the alarm. Aish I was in such a good dream. Dreaming about Yeon Ah? I forgot.. Don't find excuse buddy! Tss.

Anyway, I turned to my right and was supposed to see a drooling-while-sleeping Taehyung but.. He wasn't here?!!

IT'S I M P O S S I B L E THAT TAEHYUNG WOULD WAKE UP ON HIS OWN.

Maybe he went to the toilets? No! Even if he wanted to pee so badly, he would think that it's in his dream! So he wouldn't have to wake up! HE IS A LAZYBUM. Go check in the dorm to see if he's here.

I did as my conscience told me and looked for him in every corners of our apart. He was definitely NOT here. Maybe he went to sleep in Jungguk's room? Since you always touch him here and there when you sleep.. He hates skinship. Oh yeah true. Let's not worry about him! I'm going to prepare breakfast for them.

COOKING MAMA IN ACTION.

---------

"It smells so good!! Hyung are we eating American breakfast today?!" Gukkie beamed enthusiastically.

"Yes" I winked at him. He loves American food haha.

"Can you call everyone for me please? It's ready in two minutes." I asked Gukkie.

"Nae!!" he then ran off.

Soon, everyone gathered in the dining room as I was setting the table.

"Where is Taehyung?" asked Namjoon, looking around.

"Oh he must be still sleeping." shrugged Jimin.

"Wait, he wasn't in your room Jimin?" I asked in disbelief.

"No why?" That's SO strange.

"Hyung, where did Taehyung go? When I woke up he wasn't here." Yoongi came from our room, asking.

"Did he run away?!" Hoseok screamed, super alarmed. Stupid boy.

Yoongi smacked his head before I could, haha!

"Ahhhh Hyung, appa! (it hurts)!" he whined like a 5years old kid. Tss tss.

"I should give him a call." I took out my phone and dialed his number.

 

Cause I don't wanna lose you now.

I'm looking right at the other half of me.

The vacancy that sat in my heart.

Is a space that now you hold

(Justin Timberlake - Mirrors)

 

He left his phone at home. Where on earth did he go?

"Should we call manager Kang?" proposed Jimin, worried.

"You guys eat first. The food is getting cold. I'll call him." I ordered them to sit down and eat.

I heard a sound of keys ringing. Someone opened the door and I saw Taehyung entered in casually.

"Yah! You! You own us some explications." I started scolding him as soon as he came in the room.

"Sorry hyung.. I went out for a walk yesterday because I was unable to sleep. I don't know how I managed to fall asleep on the grass by the river, but I really did it." he explained.

"YAH Kim Taehyung! How can you sleep there?! You could have fallen into the water!!" screamed Hoseok. He's such a dimwit oh god.

 

(A/N : In my story, Jimin is younger than Taehyung akay? ;-;)

 

Taehyung's POV :

Jungguk, Jimin, Hyungs.. I'm sorry for lying to you. We were supposed to always be honest to each other but I made a promise to Yeon Ah.. I can't break it.. Please forgive me..

"Are you sure? It's suspicious of you. But well it can be true.. Since you can even fall asleep seating on the toilet's bowl." Hoseok hyung grinned at his own joke and soon, everyone bursted out laughing.

"Hyyyyuuung!!!" I whined. That's not even true! He's exaggerating !

"Okay then since you told us that, we believe you. But don't do that again okay? At least bring your phone with you so we can reach you." Jin hyung warned me.

"Okay."

I'm sorry ..

 


A/N : I noticed that I didn't really use a large vocabulary in my story.. Sorry for that, I'm still a bit lacking. English is not my first language.