Meeting them Again

The Bullet Taken

 

A/N : This chapter is definitely going to be long.. Be prepared.


 

15 May 2013, BTS's dorm, 7.02am.

 

Jin's POV :

I texted Yeon Ah yesterday but she didn't reply me yet. What if something happened to her? Aish. So frustating. Hehe I'm proud that you finally had the guts to talk to her. Thank you friend. Jin is being friend with himself because he doesn't have a friend anymore? HAHAHA. Mr. Conscience, shut up please. Hoho you're so fun to be teased! YAH I don't like to so stop! No no no~

I managed to get her one ticket, even a V.I.P one lol. It was quite hard as I had to go through a lot of teasings and being bombarded with questions was not helping.

 

Flashback

 

14 Mai 2013, BTS's dorm, 4pm.

"So hyung, do you have the ticket I asked you for?" I went to Manager Kang, anxious.

"Yes! Here you go. Gosh you can be so annoying sometimes kiddo."

"Thank youuu!!" I screamed overjoyed. I almost hugged him. LOL. Awkward.

"Herm.."

"Sorry but thank you again!"

"No problem. Anyway who is it for? Your yeoja chingu? (girlfriend)" Hyung asked me in a ert tone.

"Yaah hyung! Stop with your nasty thoughts! She's just a good friend of me!" neo.. Jin.. You're such a liar °~°

But I can't possibly tell him that I.. well like her right? I'm not even sure yet..

"You know, PD-nim didn't forbid you guys to have a girlfriend. As long as you keep secret your relashionship from the media, it's okay. He thinks that not allowing you little guys to find love is not fair."

Wouah, our PD-nim is that caring? c:

"What's up hyung?!" all my members barged into the room.

"I'll leave you guys now! I have something to do, see you tomorrow bye!" Hyung said.

"Bye!" we said at the same time.

"So what is that you have in your hand?" Hoseok tried to take a closer look by taking my hand but I quickly pulled it back. Hurg. How to tell them?

"Hyung are you hiding something from us?" Yoongi eyed me suspiciously.

"I'm going to invite Yeon Ah to see us from the backstage tomorrow." I said in a very low voice.

"WHAT? Yah speak louder hyung!" Taehyung spoke.

"I said I invited Yeon Ah to come see us performing tomorrow."

"CHINCHA?! You like her this much?" Namjoon said cheekily.

"Yaah!" I was embarrassed. Being teased by this bunch of idiots is equally nervewracking as passing a test :c

"Anyway how did you manage to contact her?" Jimin asked me.

*We're going to confirm if we're right* they all thought except Jin, who has no clues at all.

"I gave her my phone number when we met at the fanmeeting." I explained.

*ASSA!! I WAS RIGHHHT!* beamed a satisfied Jongguk in his head.

"Awwwwwwwn"

Lol. I also told them about the plane.. They were really shocked I think..

"So she's from Paris?! Fantastic!!" exclamed Jimin.

"What's so fantastic about it?" I asked, wondering.

"She can correct Yoongi Hyung's terrible French accent HAHAHA!" That face lol. --'

Suga smacked the back of his head muttering

"Shut up."

 

End of Flashback

 

~ding~ New message.

 

To : Jin

"Jin-ah, I'm sorry for not answering you yesterday.. Did you manage to get a ticket? Again, thank you!"

From : Yeon Ah. Sent at 7.20am.

 

SHE'S SAFE. I can breath now! I replied immediately.

 

To : Yeon Ah

"Yeon Ah-ah PABO ! You scared the crap out of me.. I thought something happened to you T.T.. Yeah I have a V.I.P ticket for you! You'll be able to come to the backstage. Meet me at the back of Mnet building at 9.am ok ? Don't be late. Be careful! See you later."

From : Jin. Sent at 7.21am.

----------

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

At home, 7.15am.

I got up early to text Jin. After our discussion about that jerk with Rury, I was feeling down. I know that I wouldn't be able to talk to him for too long, so I chose not to answer him at all instead of chatting for only 10minutes. Plus, I'd feel like I'm forcing myself.. Like I'm not honest with him.

 

6 unread messages.

 

(All from 14 May 2013)

 

To : Yeon Ah

"Yeon Ah-ah! I got the ticket for tomorrow's Mcountdown! :D"

From : Jin. Sent at 4.38pm.

To : Yeon Ah

"I'm impatient to see you again hehe."

From : Jin. Sent at 4.39pm.

To : Yeon Ah

"Yeon Ah? Are you here?"

From : Jin. Sent at 4.42pm.

To : Yeon Ah

"Hellooooooooooo? Anyone there? T.T"

From : Jin. Sent at 4.45pm.

To : Yeon Ah

"Yaaah ANSWER ME! Are you ignoring me? WAAAAAE?"

From : Jin. Sent at 4.49pm.

To : Yeon Ah

"YAAAAAAH PABO??? I'm worried please answer me :("

From : Jin. Sent at 4.59pm.

 

Oh hoho he's cute! I decided to reply him.

Instantly, I received a message. Wow. Fast. I opened it, read the content and smiled widely. Haha! Yes! I'm going to see them!

I went to prepare myself and headed out to Mnet building.

--------

At the back of Mnet building, 8.59am.

I'm on time..

How am I supposed to find him? He must have came disguised u.u

 

Jin's POV :

She must be somewhere here.. I have to be quick T.T Oh there she is!

I dragged her towards our van as she looked at me with big doe eyes.

"Yah! Yah! What are y- mmph mmmph" she struggled. I putted one hand on .

"Please stay calm it's me, Jin okay? Let's go." She just nodded quickly like a small kid obeying her parents. So cuuute.

"Annyeonghaseyo noona! How are you?" As we came into the van, Gukkie immediately greeted her. Yeah really happy to see her. ;-;

"Annyeonghaseyo!" she cheerfully said, even though I can still sense a bit of nervousness in her voice. Like yeah. She's with BTS lol.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

Oh my god ;-; I can't believe that I'm personally meeting Bangtan Boys! Ö They're so handsome even without make-up on!

"We're heading towards our room. So please keep your head low and act like you're one of our makeup artist okay?" Rappie Monster gently said.

"No problem!" I smiled.

As they started to get busy, I patiently waited on the sofa.. Wow really busy I see. People were running frantically in the a-bit-too-small room to fit so many persons, wearing a desperate expression on their face.

I'm still wondering though.. Why is it happening to me? I'm just a random fan.. And here I am, watching BTS preparing to come on stage.

And Jin didn't explain why he gave me his number..

Taehyung started to approach me. I have to say it, he's so handsome. I think he's the most handsome amongst all of them, followed by Hoseok then Jin. Don't ask me why Jin is.. or rather was my crush though.. I have no logic. I'm an unstable girl, mentally. But I'm serious, I don't know why I like less Jin than before.. Maybe because after talking to him, I found out he wasn't such a funny guy. I sound harsh? Sorry. But the most important for me in a guy's personality is his humor. Yeah.

 

Taehyung's POV :

"Are your bored?" I asked her.

"Haha no! I was just deep in thoughts."

"Oh haha. So I heard you're French. How is it different to move from Paris to Seoul?" Well.. I didn't know what to say. <<

"I like both! But in Seoul I'm really free to do whatever I want. It's more exciting for a young person to live."

"Ah.. I want to go to Paris too!"

"If you have time one day, I'll bring you there! Just hide in my suitcase." she looked serious. LOL.

"Hahaha" I ruffled her hair.

"Yah you're messing my hair!" she pouted.

"It suits you better!" then I re-messed her hair once again. She glared at me. Haha cute.

"Stooop." she slapped my hand.

"OUCHH. Yah did you have to slap this hard?"

"Sorry hehe.. Taehyung? Should I call you that?"

"No call me oppa." What am I saying? I don't like when girls call me oppa..It's.. weird.

"No." she answered sharply.

"WHY? Ö" Usually, every girls would have said yes already!

"Just no. ...I wanted to ask you, do you really have a 4D personality?" She made a troll face.

"Are you mocking me? u.u"

"Oh no haha.. Just I feel like we'll get along well since I'm a bit.. Weird. Everybody said that. So I feel alone.. o/

But you're presented to be as weird as I am so I feel like you're my buddy!" she explained herself. WTF?

"Crazy girl."

"YAAH!" she screamed suddenly.

"Bwoh bwoh bwoh!?"

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

LOL it's fascinating.. I'm actually having a cat fight with Taehyung of BTS. Great, just great.

"Stop the cat fight! I want to talk to Yeonnie too!" Yoongi said in a manner I found cute.

"Yeonnie? You gave me a nickname already?"

"Yes! I call Jimin Jiminnie!"

"YAH Hyung I told you not to call me like that. I feel like a kiddo <.<" Jimin whined.

"Jiminnie~" I sing-sang his nickname.

"Yes Noona?" He replied me like as if I called him by his name.

"You! Why don't you say anything to Yeonnie when she's calling you that? So irksome." complained Yoongi, haha.

Jiminnie just stuck out his tongue at his hyung.

"Anyway... I'm going to talk to Yeonnie so you two, kaaa!" Yoongi showed them off. He turned to me with an awesome smile.

"You know.. I can feel that you're not fully yourself with us yet, no?"

"Huh?"

"You must think that we are Idols so you're not like fully yourself. I'm not saying you're acting fake though!" Smart.

"How did you know? You felt it?"

"Yeah" He gave me a smile.

"Then would you be able to answer this question?"

"I'm listening."

"Why did Jin give me his phone number? '-' "

"Innocent girl." he chuckled at my question. What's so funny?

"Yah are you comparing me with those girls acting innocent and cute? I'm nooot."

"Ara, ara, you look daring."

"I am." I stated.

"You look daring because I think you already had boyfriends, and not one only." HOW CAN HE KNOW?

"You're frustating Yoongi! Who told you about my life?"

"I can read minds." HAHA BIG JOKE.

"I'm kidding. From now on, you can confide me your problems ;)" Lol is he the mother of the group? I thought it was Hoseok.

"What's frustating you noona?" OH MY BABY GUKKIE.

"Your hyung." I jokingly rolled my eyes. Haha. My eyes then landed on Jiminnie and Taehyung who were busy poking each other's cheek. W T F ?

"Hyunggg. What did you do to Noona?" Jungguk interrogated his hyung.

"Molla !" Yoongi replied.

"Yo man's!" exclamed Namjoon.

"I'm a girl." LOLOLOLOL his face is funny right now! HOHO. Mr. leader, I didn't know you were shy in real life? Hehe let's some more *evil look*

"Oh.. So-sorry." He stuttered! Oh cutie. He must have been taken aback by my answer ^c^ Why do I feel like he never had a girlfriend..?

"Namjoon-ah, where does your charisma go?" I asked him and except a funny face of him, but I had much more. HIS FACE WAS PRICELESS! OH MY GAD SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHA.

"..Bwoh?" he said in disbelief.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you must have seen the look on your face! I was joking! Don't worry but pouahahaha" I can't stop laughing now.

Everyone was already laughing their off at the new side of their leader, the embarrassed side.

"OMO NOONA I LOVE YOU MORE!" Gukkie told me. Oh little bby.

"Did I miss something?" asked Hoseok. "Oh Yeon Ah! I heard a lot about you. I hope we can get along!" OF COURSE WE WOULD, SECOND FAV'.

"Of course no problem Hoseok ^^ Can I call you that?"

"No call me Oppa!"

"No."

"SHE DID THE SAME TO ME!" screamed Taehyung. Childish, I said he was childish.

"Guys get ready, you're the next in seven minutes!" shouted their manager.

"FIGHTING! I'll be watching you!! c:" I cheered them up.

"Thank you!!" they shouted in unison.

"Oh Jin! Where were you?" I asked him once I saw him.

"Oh just some things to do. Anyway my members didn't do anything wrong to you right?"

"No worries ^^"

"Okay! I'll see you later then. I have to go."

"Akay! Fighting!"

"Thank youu!"

----------

 

Jin's POV : (earlier)

I just got a call from my mum's nurse. She's feeling better now but she still can't speak.. Mum please be okay.

----------

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

They performed We Are Bulletproof so perfectly. I was feeling so proud of them.

"Bravo guys! It was superb!" I genuinely complimented them as I high-fived all of them!

"It's because you were here watching us!"

"Stop being cheesy Hoseok T.T" There's an HUGE difference between the Bangtan Boys on stage, and OFF stage. Like to put two parallel worlds in one.

"Thank you for coming to see us!"

"Yah Jinnie, what's wrong with you? I'm your fan! I should be the one thanking you for the opportunity!" I said in a matter-of-factly.

*She dunno that he likes her?* thought Taehyung.

"Do you have another schedule today?" I asked them.

"Yes.. Several..until 11pm." told me RappieMons.

"FIGHTING! I guess I'm not allowed to accompagn you right?"

".. We're sorry Yeonnie" Yoongi said.

"Yaah! It's okay! Don't need to excuse yourself! Let's meet some other day! I have to leave now. Bye!"

"Bye Yeon Ah be careful !!"

"I will ! I'll miss you" I said dramatically, it was an attempt to crack a joke.

 


A/N : GOODNESS I TOOK TOO MUCH TIME TO UPDATE IT. Hope you'll like it! Leave a comment, suscribe! Thank you ~