The World is Small

The Bullet Taken

 

26 May 2013, Yeon Ah's apartment, 1.32pm.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

When I had finished eating lunch, I washed the dishes and went to prepare myself to see Rury eonni!

Waaah, it's been so long since we last met. I was super excited at the idea of seeing her.

Once I arrived at Lotte Department Store, I called eonni to ask her whereabouts.

 

- “Rury ? I'm here already! When are you going to arrive?”

- “I'm here soon. Wait for me next to Sandro's store okay?”

- “Arasseo. See you!” I hung up.

 

As I entered the big shopping mall, I saw someone who looked ridiculously like Taehyung.

I took a closer look at the man, and knew it was him for sure.

Pff, he's acting like a diva with his sunglasses.

Ok I admit it. I kind of developped a dislike towards him after he's been purposely ignoring me.

And so, I did something really childish. HAHA

 

I approached him and bumped into his shoulder.

“Look where you're walking!” he turned around to reprimand me.

I turned to face him as well.

“Oh excuse me mister.” I replied in a sarcastic tone, eyes shoting daggers at him.

“Y-Yeon Ah..” he stammered.

WHAT A PRICELESS FACE HAHAHA.

“Do I know you?” BAM. And with that, I my heels and left him there, dumbfounded. Like a boss ! Take that Taehyung pig !

----------

 

Rury finally arrived, but with 20min of delay.

“I'm so sorry Yeon Ah! There were traffic jams!” she said panting, and trying to catch her breath.

“It's okay eonni! Rest a bit. Breath in, breath out!” I patted her back.

“Thank you for being understanding. Should we go now?” she took my hand and I could only nod before she dragged me into numerous shops.

Our day went like this.

-----------

 

After the shopping session, we went to grab a delicious bubble tea.

“So my baby, how is it with Mr.Idol?” Rury looked at me mischievously, referring to Jin. I should tell her.

I narrated the whole situation. Taehyung's elevator accident, grabbing a bubble tea with Jin, RapMon proposing me to be featured on their songs, Jiminnie and Gukkie's cuteness, how much I like Hoseok's humor and the fact that he acts like a mum, Suga's nagging.

I think I talked for 40min long, lol.

“BWOH????!! YOU ALMOST KISSED THAT TAEHYUNG GUY?! Show me his photo.” her voice changed from surprised to serious. Eonni is lunatic. T.T

“W-why?”

“If he has some interest in my baby girl who is perfect, he has to be at least suitable physically. Then your babies will be pretty.” LOL KILL ME NOW.

“EONNI!!! Why are you thinking so much?! Fine.” I showed her a pretty picture of Taehyung, smiling.

 

“What's up with his face?” What?

“What do you mean?”

“Why does he have a better skin than me?” OMFG. I'M GONNA LEAVE THIS WORLD SO SOON. NOOOO.

“EONNI!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” That's it. I won't be able to stop laughing.

“I'm serious! He has a baby skin! Anyway he's good-looking. You guys will make a awesome couple"

"Yaah eonni! We're not together. I don't think he likes me, neither do I."

"Tss Tss! Don't you know how guys act when they're in love? They tease and act like a bad boy in front of the girl they like. They're too shy to admit it so they're like this." LOL RURY DR.LOVE?

This is what I always say to my friends when they have love problems. How come I didn't even notice it for my personal case..?

"Maybe you're right but he really doesn't like me."

"Anyway you'll find out. Show me that Jin now" I obeyed and showed her a picture of him.

 

 

Her eyes literally popped out of their sockets. What what? Something's wrong with Jin's face?! Is she surprised of his fish-like big cute lips?

"It's.. It's JungHoon's little brother.." she muttered. What..? WHAT??? Did I hear wrong?

"You said he is JungHoon's little brother, right?" I was in a daze. The world sure is small!

"How come you never told me this?" I asked her in disbelief.

"I forgot.. I saw him twice only. Sorry!"

"It's okay.. I see." This is so unexpected...

---------

 

27 May 2013, MyeongDong, Seoul, 4.58pm.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

I'm trying desperately to find a part-time job since 10am in the morning.. In vain. No one accepted me.. I'm tired.. But I can't give up!

I decided to try later and went to shop a bit.

After going to buy some skincare at Etude House, I entered a supermarket for groceries shopping. I'm lacking of almost everything at home..

----------

 

I was in the 'teeth' section, looking for a good toothpaste. I was about to grab one which caught my eyes when someone else wanted to take it at the same time as me.

“Oh I'm sorry.. Please take it.”

That voice.

No impossible.

I turned to look at the owner of this so melodious yet familiar voice.

No way I'm dreaming.

It's really him.

 


 

A/N : Who is that mysterious guy? HOHOHO!

>> Comment, suscribe and vote!