A Revelation

The Bullet Taken

 

 

A/N : a short chapter !


 

18 Mai 2013, Yongsam-dong, Han River, 8.52pm.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

It's been three days since I went to see BTS performing on Mcountdown. Time flies.. They must be tired.. Next time I'll bake some cookies and cakes for them.

I didn't find a part-time job yet. I asked many shops but they all declined me. I'll try later again..

I hope my family and my friends are fine, I don't want anything to happen to them, that's all I'd wish for. I miss them..

Feeling exhausted for no reasons, I fell asleep on the grass...

--------

Meanwhile

Same day, in a Bubble tea shop, Euljiro, Seoul.

 

Jin's POV :

I didn't have time to text Yeon Ah during these three days.. We had awfully busy schedules until late at night. Lives on Music Core, Inkigayo and Show Champion, a few interviews, a radio emission.. I wonder if she's okay..

"Hyung! I miss noona! Did you text her lately?" Jimin and Jungguk asked really synchronized. Are they brain connected?

"No... I was too sleepy everytime we came back home.." I replied, sipping a bit of my litchi flavor bubble tea.

"Oh.."

"When we'll be less busier, let's meet her." suggested Namjoon. "Even though she made fun at me, I'm not angry because she was so cute when she laughed, with her big hamster-like cheeks. I really want to make a song which she'll be featured on. Hyung, do you think she'd accept? She seemed pretty against the idea of becoming an idol."

"Featuring on a song and being an Idol is different.. But I asked her already. She was surprised but she didn't say no! She was wondering why BTS would want to dance, rap and sing with them." I replied Namjoon.

"She didn't realise that she's awfully talented?" questionned Hoseok.

"I guess no" Yoongi answered.

"But Hyung if you make a video or a song with her.. Don't put it on internet.. I don't think she'd like the idea.." Jungguk is officially in love with Yeon Ah, haha. So caring uri maknae. I hope he'll find a girlfriend worth him.

"I'll ask her permission.." Namjoon said.

"Yah let's go home 'cause I'm tired." declared Taehyung. I thought he was sleeping?

"Yeah we should go by now, the sun has set already." Yoongi stated, looking at the now dark sky.

 

Taehyung's POV :

I suddenly spoke and said I wanted to go home.. That's not a lie since I want to sleep. But the main reason?

I couldn't support them talking about her..

No it's not like I hate her.. I hate myself.

I hate myself for that..

I think.. I think I'm starting to develop feeling for her..

Mainly after that day at Mcountdown.

I know hyung likes or loves her, whatever, so I can't be possibly snatching her from him?

But does she like him back?

We don't know.

So I still have a chance..

Aish. So frustating.

I sipped the last ball of tapioca of my chocolate flavor bubble tea before exiting the store promptly.

---------

 

9.54pm

Yeon Ah's POV :

A gush of fresh wind woke me up as I shivered..

I looked at my phone. I've slept for one hour? How am I supposed to fall sleep again tonight?

I stayed in my position, looking up at the sky..

"So peaceful." I whispered.

 

Author's POV :

Uh oh, Yeon Ah, you had no ideas of what's going to happen..

 


A/N : Yoooooo! How was it? Hehe finally Taehyung is here and he almost knows his feelings for Yeon Ah, he's not sure yet. The next chapter will be Taehyung's profil.