Lee Du Jun

The Bullet Taken

 

27 May 2013, MyeongDong, Seoul, 5.12pm.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

My eyes are not lying, right? The guy standing in front of me.. Dujun..?

 

(A/N : They are talking in english.)

 

"C-Chloé?" WHAT

It's really him. 

"D-Dujun.. Long time no see.." I stuttered. Aish why am I like this?

"Yes! It's good to see you again! How have you been?!" he already pulled me into a hug. Haha~

I missed his sent.. Oh I missed him..

"I'm alright! And you?" I smiled warmly at him.

"I'm not! How come you're in Korea? How come I know nothing about that?” he faked sobbing. Lol he hasn't changed a bit.

"Yah you still so childish after all these years?" I chuckled.

"You're still so direct, haha"

"I'm not gonna change you know."

"I perfectly know." he said, ruffling my hair.

OK MY MIND IS IN A MESS. Why are they all doing that? T.T

"Let's finish shopping and go to a cafe to chat! I need to catch up!" he proposed. I simply nodded.

---------

 

At Angel-in-us coffee, MyeongDong.

 

"Why are you in Korea?" he started.

I took a sip of my iced chocolate-cookie coffee before answering.

"Why? I can't?" HAHA I love to .

"You know I don't mean it this way." he shook his head.

"I was just joking. Well I decided to come to Korea to stay for a few months before going to study in HongKong."

"Wouah that's so great! Still so clever. Are you here alone? Where are you living?" he asked.

"Thank you Dujunnie :p I'm living alone in an apartment I'm renting." I explained as a mischievous look apparead on his face.

"Huhu! Lock the door. I may barge in and attack you.. with tickles!" OH NO PLEASE NO NO NO. NOT IN A PUBLIC AREA!!!!

That's it. I started laughing uncontrollably.

"No no noooo stop it Dujuuuuunie!! People are looking hahahahaha I'm gonna dieeeee hahahahahahaha!!"

After a while, he stopped because himself couldn't stop laughing. He clutched onto his stomach. Pff so mean. He was mocking me.

An idea popped into my mind. I turned devilish. Dujun seemed to sense the change of mood and turned to me with an effrayed look.

"Don't you dare t-" Too late, I was already grabbing him by the neck. Don't worry I didn't plan to kill him haha.

I blocked his arms and neck and started blowing on it. A legere bruise.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CHLOE STOP PLEASE AHHHH AHAHAHAHHAHAH PLEASEEEEEEEEE" POUAHAHAHA LOOK AT HIM, SO WEAK!

I released him with a satisfied look on my face.

"Revenge, don't mess with me next time!" I winked at him.

"Pff you got stronger." he commented. I know I know *joke*

"Anyway Dujunnie! Let's talk in Korean. I can speak fluently Korean now." I explained.

"Chincha?! You're daebak!"

"Hihi really! d:"

For three hours straight, we talk talk talk. I was feeling delighted to find him by chance! We're still so close.

That Dujun guy, he is my First love.

 


A/N : Hihihihihihihihihihi. Double update!

I really feel like that Dujun guy is our Jimin! I don't know why.. When I was writing this chapter, my mind was imagining Dujun with Jimin's face..

>> Comment, suscribe, vote, share!