Minsunderstood

The Bullet Taken

 

A/N : Back with a long chapter!

Check my new fanfic here : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/507895

 


 

24 May 2013, eommoni's house, Kangnam, Seoul, 2.52pm.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

I'm now at eommoni's house. It's really big! She must be wealthy to live in Kangnam district..

We talked about random topics and what we've been doing.

Hehe, I showed her BTS's pictures! I told her they were the Idols living in my building.

"They are all good-looking. But he's the most adorable and he's the most handsome." She said as she pointed Jungguk then Taehyung. I gulped.

*dugum dugum*

Aish what is wrong with my heart?

"And these two are not bad too" she diriged her finger on Jin and Hoseok.

"Yeah they are all super handsome!"

"Did you meet them?"

"Yes I have!" then I narrated all the fanmeeting and Mcountdown live thingy. I was careful not to mention the.. well you know 'big accident' that occured with Taehyung that night. However, I didn't tell her I met Jin personally, yesterday...

 

Flashback

 

I arrived at the bubble tea shop after taking the subway around 8pm. I spot Jin waiting outside, his back leaning against the wall, hands in his pocket. Haha he looked cool!

"Jinnie!! Sorry I'm late!" I yelled, panting. I was grasping for air. hu hu

He smiled at me and my hair.

*dugum dugum*

This is one of those things that would made my heart flutter..

It.. also reminds me of last time with Taehyung..

I can't even differenciate if my heart is beating for Jin's gest or the memorie made with Taehyung. Forget it Yeon Ah. They're Idols who think of you as their fan. Plus you promised yourself not to fall for anyone since that happened..

"It's okay! Should we go in?"

"Yes let's go!!!" I dragged him in since I was craving for bubble tea for almost two weeks.

"Which flavor do you want?" he asked me.

"Nature! and you? Wait waaait! Let me guess!" I was studying his face in a really serious manner, like this is going to help me ê.e You're stupid Yeon Ah... Oh shut up.

What his favorite flavor could be? ...

"Hmm I am hesitating between coco, litchi and vanilla."

"Haha.." *HOW CAN SHE KNOW IT'S LITCHI?! She's not sure but it's one of her potential choice!* howled Jin in his head.

"I'll go for ... litchi?"

"HOW COULD YOU KNOW ?!!" he startled me !!!

"DON'T NEED TO YELL!"

"Sorry but how did you find out?!" this time he asked more calmly but he was still loud.

"I'm a goddess." HAHA LOOK AT HIS FACE.

"Yeah yeah don't try to trick me!"

"Anyway should we order?" I changed the subject.

"Yeah" he giggled. This guy has a problem <<

After ordering, I took out my wallet but he was already paying for the both of us. I stopped him immediately from moving his hand any further.

"Jin what are you doing? I don't like when people pay for me. Please take back your money." I told him quite sternly.

"No I'm paying!"

"Please I don't want to." I insisted.

"I'm the guy here so I should at least treat you." he didn't give up.

"Right but you're not my boyfriend or my brother. So please take back your money." I was being stubborn but I really don't like the idea of friends paying for me.

He finally agreed and we paid for our bubble tea before sitting down on a table.

"How have you been these days?" I initiated the conversation.

"I'm good. We're working hard so we don't have much time to sleep and I'm worried for the younger ones's health.." Such a considerating hyung! He's so caring!

"Fighting! Be careful with yourself too. Your dongseangs are lucky to have you as their hyung ^^ I'll bake some sweet cakes and next time, I'll bring them to you!" I said as I slung an arm casually around his neck.

*dugum dugum* my heart is beating again.. thought Jin.

Once I noticed what I've done, I retreated my arm and I'm sure a blush appeared on my face.

I'm not the type of person to do skinship but I really like to hug and to slung my arm on people I'm close with. Yeah I considerate Jin as my.. Euh I don't know how to call him yet.

But I HATE one thing : people grabbing me by the waist. OMG IT TICKLES !!! I'd start laughing and never end. Lol.

Only my boyfriend can do this. Huh.

Anyway I'm not planning to have a boyfriend. Nah.

"And you? Something special to tell?" he looked at me with a questionning stare.

"Well not really.. I'm currently looking for a part-time job but I still didn't find one!" I explained.

And so for almost two hours, we talked about our lives. I told him a lot of things about when I was living in Paris and all.

Now, I know that he loves to do aegyo, skinship, to blink his left eye when he's hungry. And he's definitely a princess. But we didn't bring the boyfriend-girlfriend subject. Awkward.

I presume he already had one! He can't deny that. Girls couldn't have left such a good-looking boy alone haha.

*Why do I feel like she's considering me as her friend only ? Just a friend..* thought sadly Jin.

"It's getting late! We should go home." Jin stated, looking at his watch.

"Ten pm already?! Time sure flies!" I was kinda surprised.

"It's dangerous to be alone at this hour. Where do you live? I'll accompagn you home." he said. Oh no .

"Or do you want to come to our dorm? I'm asking that because my members really want to see you! If you decline it's totally fine" he proposed.

Should I say yes? Then he won't need to accompagn me home. I don't know why I don't want to tell them yet that I'm living just 5 floors under them.

I want to see them too.. But ONE girl with SEVEN boys under one roof? Nah they won't do anything bad to you. But what if th- No no no. They're nice guys. Haven't you notice yet? Yeah.. right.

"Let's go to your dorm!"

 

Jin's POV :

I was flabbergasted. DID SHE SAY YES?!

Haha my dongseangs are going to be pleased.

"Okay let's go then!" we took the subway to my dorm.

-----------

 

"Guys l'm back!" I yelled as we went in. I told Yeon Ah that we were going to surprise them, so I acted like I was alone.

"Hyung how was it with No- NOONA ?!" Jungguk shrieked once upon seeing Yeon Ah. Haha

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

My Gukkie! I wanted to hug him!

"Gukkie!! How are you?!" I was clapping my hands against his and we were both giggling! Awwn he's so cute.

"NOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" he pulled me into a suffocating hug but I really appreciated it. Not as a fan but more as a noona.

"Gu-gukkie.. can't breath.."

"Sorryy!!! I'm just too happy to see you!" if he keeps on being this cute I'll become a pedo-noona I swear.

"What's hap- Oh Yeon Ah-sshi?!" RappieMons looked surprised.

"Hello Namjoon! You can just call me Yeon Ah! c:"

"Haha okay Yeon Ah. How are you?"

"I'm really fine and you?"

"I'm alright! Come. Let's seat on the sofa!" How polite.

"Yeon Ah-ah!!!" Hoseokkie!!!

"Hoseokkie hehe!!"

"What are you doing here?" he asked then jerked back and eyed us "Are you two dating?" he giggled his eyebrows.

"NO!" we chorused. Ok I'm screwed up. omg. e.e

This is the typical reaction of a couple trying to hide their relationship. Aish...

"Awwn you can tell us you know" Yoongi winked at me. Ah yes, the mister-I-can-listen-to-your-problems. I have nothing to say okay?

"Yeon Ah noona!!" this time it's Jiminnie who pulled me into a bear hug. Hihi. I ruffled his hair lovingly and poked his cheeks.

SO SOFT. SO SMOOTH. OMFG.

"I like your cheeks Jiminnie!" he blushed at the comment. Haha!

"Noona are you cheating on me?" Gukkie looked at me with puppy eyes. Awwn my baby !!!

"Since when are we in a relationship?" I chuckled.

"I decided it on the day I saw you performing our song!"

"Oh please don't remind me of that day." I waved my hands disapprovingly.

"Why not? You were truly amazing" Hoseok complimented me? Oh god.

"Thank you! e.e"

"Yeon Ah-ah, I wanted to talk to you about something.. " Namjoon faced me. What is it about? I'm curious!

By the way, he isn't the same without his sunglasses. He looks better without!

"I brought some drinks and snakes." Jin appeared out of nowhere and interrupted our conversation unwillingly. "Here you go Yeon Ah" He handed me a can of soda.

"Oh thank you Jinnie!" I showed him a dazzling smile.

"So what is that you wanted to talk about Namjoonie? Can I call you that?" I shifted back my attention to RapMon.

"No problem Yeonnie hehe. Hmm.. How to tell you this?

Would you like to be featuring on a few songs we're composing and producing? And I'm sure Jungguk, Jimin and Hoseok'd love to dance with you."

IS HE REALLY ASKING ME THAT? So Jin wasn't lying..

"It's a joke right?" I eyed him.

"No no no! I'm serious!" he waved his hands frantically.

"I would love to!!" I was beyond excited. Like yeah. Bangtan Boys are offering me to sing/rap/dance with them! Something I have ever dreamt of.

"Yeon Ah!! It's so cool you're accepting it!! Let's dance together next time!" Hoseok grabbed my arm and hugged it. Haha he's definitely cute.

"Back off." Jim sternly said. Calm down man!

"Cool ! Let's meet again when we'll have time ^^ We will contact you" Namjoon smiled.

"No problem!"

"Noona give us your number! We need it to call you!" Jiminnie beamed.

Everyone widened their eyes and stared at Jimin in disbelief. Why why? Did I miss something?

"No problem Jiminnie! Guys? Is something wrong?" I asked them.

"Erm.. No just that our Jimin is always saying the words to awkward the situation." Yoongi answered me. Poor baby, I'm sure he's being teased non stop!

"Oh I don't think he tensed the situation!" I defended him as I sent him a secret wink. He smiled back.

"Give me your phones I'll register my number in it." I smiled.

Wow.. I'm going to have Bangtan Boys's numbers. If fans knew about it.. I'd be in heaven already. Lol.

"Y-yah how can you give your number to anyone?" Jin stammered.

"They're not anyone. You're BTS. If you're going to harass me, I'll just change my number and never see you again."

"NOOOOOOOO!" they all screamed. MY GOD MY EARDRUMS.

"Haha see Jin? I bet you guys won't attack me right?"

"No!" "Never!" "Noona don't worry!" awn I like them more and more.

"How can you trust them so easily and not me?!" Jin started whining. HOHO. Such a hilarious scenery I have in front of me.

"Hyung don't react like this.. I feel ashamed." OMFG YOONGI YOU JUST FINISHED ME. BYE.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I started laughing like a mad . I can't stop myself!

"What's up here? Who is laughing? It's a girl voice."

I heard someone say. I stopped immediately.

It's him.

It's Taehyung.

 

Taehyung's POV :

I just finished bathing as I exited the bathroom.

What is that I'm hearing? A girl's laughter? Don't tell it's Yeon Ah..

I went to the salon and saw them all gathered on the sofa with... her. She's here.

Instead of happiness, I felt anger burning in me.

Are they dating? Jin hyung and her?

Did she already forget about what happened between us not long ago?

If hyung managed to bring her home, I can't see other issues except them dating..

Why? Why can't I be the one she likes?

I feel.. hurt.

"Taehyun! Come and join us! Yeon Ah is here!" Hoseok hyung waved at me.

"Wa have something to tell you too!" Namjoon hyung added.

What? To tell me they're dating? No need. I'm not interested.

I saw Yeon Ah giggling. Too happy to date hyung?

"No I'm tired. I'll go to bed. Bye." I replied with an icy tone.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

"No I'm tired. I'll go to bed. Bye."

He was looking straight into my eyes, his intense stare percing into my soul and sending chills down my spine.

I got goosebumps.

What did I do wrong for him to react this way? He isn't the same Taehyung I met three days ago. He looks so cold.

"O-oh okay.. Good night hyung!" Jiminnie tried to lessen the tension.

We continued chatting for thirty minutes, with me having a heavy heart..

I insisted on wanting to get back home alone and after 10min of nagging from Hoseok, they finally agreed.

 

End of flashback

 

 

Taehyung.. tell me.. Why are you acting like this all of sudden..

 

"Yeon Ah-ah, are you hiding something from me?" I was suddenly woken up from my daydream by eommoni and absent-mindedly nodded my head. Upon realizing what I've done, I quickly explained myself.

"No I'm not hiding anything! Sorry I was bit.. well out of my mind" I hoped she believed me.

 

Geojimariya, you such a liar

See me see me ya, neon wiseonjaya

Wae jakku ttan gireul garae

Ya neona jalhae

Jebal gangyohajin marajwo...

 

I took out my phone and checked the called ID. Rury.

"Excuse me eommoni, I have to answer the call." I excused myself and went to the balcony.

 

"Yeobuseyo?"

"Babyyy! How are you?!"

"I'm really fine and you?"

"I'm fine! I want to see you! Let's go to the shopping mall friday, the 26th!"

"Sounds good! I miss you eonni!"

"Same here! So see ya friday? 2pm at Lotte Department Store akay?"

"Perfect. See you there! Oh and eonni, when is JungHoon coming back? It's been already 2weeks since he left!"

"O-oh.. He has to stay longer. He'll be back soon."

"Oh I see. Then see you on friday! I'm hunging up!"

"Okay."

 

Rury's POV :

Yeon Ah-ah.. sorry.. I lied to you again.. I thought you wouldn't ask about JungHoon...

 


A/N : Hehe don't hesitate to comment, suscribe, vote, share.