Evil Namjoon

The Bullet Taken

A/N : Hello my dearest readers! I'm finally back after a really long break e.e I was too busy lately so I didn't have enough time to update. Here is a little new chapter! Sorry to have kept you guys waiting. Thanks a lot to all the new suscribers! Hopefully you will keep liking and supporting this story, because the following chapters will be really interesting (Or not /pan/)

Anyway, I missed you! Comment to tell me your impressions about the story so far. Mouah mouah XOXO

 


 

5 June 2013, Dujun's home, Seoul, 6.52am.

 

Dujun's POV :

 

Cuz I'm wild and I'm young
Neol jugeul mankeum saranghae its you
Because I'm wild and I'm young
Wiheomhal mankeum neol saranghae
How about you?


 

"Where.." I muttered, trying to find my phone.

"Assa!" When I got it in my hands, I pressed the red button with half-closed eyes.

"Why is it so hard to wake up every morning??" grumpiness filled my voice as I went to take a shower, a cold and refreshing one, to wake myself up.

The glacial drops rolled down on my body, making me shiver. Somehow, it helped me slowly gaining my conscience. 

Thanks to the shower, I was completely awakened. 

I digged in my breakfast afterwards.

 

*pop*

 

Yeon Ah. Again. It's been four days since I last saw her. I'd think of her at least five times a day. 

All I want is to see her smiling face. She purposely ignored me friday, the entire day. But well, I understand her reaction. 

I feel stupid.

I should have controlled myself! Aish chincha! 

I'm risking too big, what if we can't even be friends anymore? 

Hopefully, she would give me an answer soon.. I will try to wait patiently. Good luck then. Oh thanks. 

 

--------------

BTS's dorm, 11.20am.

 

Taehyung's POV :

 

I woke up groggily. I was trying to recall my dream but nothing crossed my mind. Ah so frustrating!

As expected, no one was left in the room except me.

I stirred up and dragged lazily my body to the bathroom and began my routine. 

While brushing my teeth, my mind was occupied by something. 

AH ! I remember now. I had to ask Namjoon hyung about a matter. 

"About Yeon Ah."

I speedily finished washing up and went to look for him in the dorm.

There he is. 

"Hyung? Can I have a word with you?" I asked him immediately after barging in his room. 

"Are you in a hurry? There's something called knocking." He laughed at my serious expression. I myself haven't noticed how grave I sounded. 

"Oh sorry I forgot." I quickly excused myself. 

He was standing by the window, looking at the sky I suppose. 

WHAT IN THE WORLD? He looked so much like some old-man having nothing to do. 

I went to stand alongside him.

"Have you eaten?" Namjoon hyung turned and stared at me bluntly. 

"No. You?"

"I'm not hungry." 

"I see." I looked away, not knowing how I should ask him what I was longing for. 

"Spill it out." He seemed to have understood my motivations. Genius leader.

"Erhm..." 

"Speak!" Lol. Ok Hyung, don't get excited. u.u

"You remember last time when Yeon Ah came.." I stopped.

"Yes?" His eyebrows raised at me were somewhat giving me .. pressure?

"How did you manage to convince hyung? Our manager, to let her come in the building?" I finally let out the words clogged in my throat from earlier.

He looked down at his hands, probably letting his mind process my question. 

His gaze on me was a mixture of malice and something else I couldn't describe. 

"Secret." ARGH! I huffed, showing my discontentment. 

"Hyung!! Tell me!" 

"Why should I? That doesn't concern you at all." He turned mischievous. Oh , I told him I have feelings for her. I forgot about it. 

"Because I'm curious!" I tried defending myself with a lame excuse. 

"Yeah yeah." He tapped my shoulder and strode past me. 

"Hyung! Spill it already! We don't keep secret between us!" I grabbed him by the wrist.

"If you're being sincere, I will tell you." Bwoh? Sincere on what?

"Precise."

"Do you plan to confess to Yeon Ah?" He smiled at me. A smile which I didn't return. 

What a stupid question. 

I swallowed hard as my hands were starting to get sweaty.

"Mollayo." I'm truthful! 

"I said you have to be sincere!" he blew a raspberry. 

"But I'm telling you the truth! i really have no ideas." I protested. 

"Then spend more time with her to get to know more about her. Otherwise you will never have a chance to be with her." 

"I know.."

"Then why don't you do it? Are you freaked out? Not daring to talk with her?" 

YAH. IS MY MIND AN OPEN-BOOK WHICH HE CAN READ AS HE WISHS?

"I thought you never dated Hyung." COUNTER-ATTACK SUCCESS ! HAHAHA. His cheeks flushed a deep shade of red. That's so funny to see!

"Yah! We're talking about you right now." He coughed. Oh hyung don't be shy! 

I just kept laughing at him, clinging onto my stomach. 

"Taehyung."

"Yes hyung?" I grinned widely at him.

"We have to prepare a gift for Yeon Ah!" Oh right, it's her birthday soon..

"I have an idea!" He added. He gave signs for me to approach him as he whispered something in my ear.

"And you will be the main surprise."