Let's Chat!

The Bullet Taken

 

30 May 2013, Hongdae, 10.21pm.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

 

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" I got up, howling remarkably loudly. I was clapping my hands, jumping up and down like a crazy monkey. Sorry but I couldn't contain my excitation! My favorite couple is finally getting engaged. I'm just beyond happy for them, understand me.

I went to give them a backhug. Hihi!

Everyone was in a daze but after seeing my reaction, they realized what Junghoon's words mean. They soon started cheering for them enthusiastically.

"Congrats!!" "Jjang!!" "I'm happy for you guys!!" "Hello Ms. Kim!" "When the baby is coming?!" "How many babies will you guys have?!" "5?" "No 6!"

Omgg their friends are so funny! Haha.

They're all older than me and I don't mind! It wasn't big deal to approach such sociable and openminded persons. Their friendliness make me feeling comfortable around them.

After spending two hours in the restaurant, the Bangtan Boys needed to go back home.

I wanted to spend more time with them! But I bade them goodbye happily because we planned to see each other this week, I don't know on which day yet though.

As they exited the restaurant, Taehyung turned around and winked at me.

omg.

 

...

 

"Why is he doing this to me..?" I pondered out loud, my heart was beating in an incredibly fast speed.

"Who is doing what to you?" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Jooyeon unnie said near my ear, causing me to yell like an idiot.

"AHHHHHHHHH UNNNNNNIEE!! Don't do this anymore!" I hate to be startled when I'm in deep thought. You wasn't in deep thought dimwit. I was!! No.

"Yaah don't need to yell! Anyway who was that person?" she grew more curious.

"No one!" I denied.

I can tell she wasn't convinced but she chose not to force me.

"Ok then, should we chat a bit before leaving the restaurant?" she smiled at me.

"Fine."

She gathered everyone's attention by tapping the table.

"Guys, let's chat!" she exclaimed with a loud voice. Oh I thought she wanted to converse with me only.

Is it me or Rury eonni sent a vicious-looking wink at Junghoon?

"So Yeon Ah, how did you know the Bangtan Boys? Are you their fan?" Junghoon asked me. "Do you like them?" he turned mischievous. EONNI I'M GONNA KILL YOU.

"Baby you're blushing!" Rury pointed my cheeks.

"EONNI!!" That's it. Being the maknae, I can't be saved from the teasings. I hope I will be able to survive tonight..

She must have talked to Junghoon about what happened between me and the Bangtan.. NOOOOOO.

I was sending her secret glares but she feigned noticing nothing. YAAAAAAH.

"I don't like them.. Just as a fan." I replied. LIE! WHAT! YOU'RE LYING! No I'm not!! You like one of them! BWOH?! LIE LIE LIE! I have to make up my mind first so don't make conclusions so quickly! LIE LIE LIE! DON'T INTERFERE!! LIE LIE LIE!! AISH HUSH.

"I see.. What do you think about Seok Jin?" Junghoon continued.

"He's really nice and caring. We get along well, he's a really good friend. But sometimes he's still being awkward and shy, I don't understand why though.." I responded genuinely.

"As a friend only? Do you find him funny?" Why does he ask? Is he trying to set him with me?

"Yes. Hmm.. He isn't super funny, so so." Uh oh, was I too direct? I'm telling this to his brother.

"Yeon Ah!! How can you be this straighforward? It can hurt his feelings!" Daeho exaggerated again.

"You're indeed direct!" Nara commented.

"I'm not going to lie." I shrugged.

"It's better than being hypocrite!" Jungshik winked at me, while I just smiled.

"Then who is the member you like the most?" Jooyeon interrogated me, giggling her eyebrows.

"Truthfully, I like them equally. They have their own charms." Now that I know them, I can't choose a favorite! It's like asking you to choose a friend you prefer amongst your group whereas you like them all.

"Hmm.. just saying but I think that Taehyung guy and you will make a pretty couple!" Daeho his chin, looking up at the ceiling. OMG he looks so much like those philosophers from the past centuries. Pouahahaha.

Then I realized what he said.

 

*dugum dugum*

 

"Why would you say that?" curiosity was gnawing me inside.

"You didn't seem to have noticed the way he was looking at you.." Rury nudged me, eyes full of malice.

"EONNI!" Why being the maknae is this hard? T.T

"Haha so uri Yeon Ah is shy when we mention Taehyung?" Junghoon giggled his eyebrows, obviously enjoying the situation.

"Junghoon! Did Rury affect you too? You're being cheesy!" I said jokingly, earning a glare from Eonni.

"Yah meanie!" she voiced out. I could only smile at her childishness.

"Anyway, the Bangtan Boys are really nice and polite. I saw some of their performances and this is really impressive!" Rury said with sincerity.

"They're so cute too. I feel like an old crap next to them. T.T" Nara deprimed. She's only two years older than Jin but six years older than Gukkie.

"Don't say that!" Daeho went to her side to comfort her. Eh~ Are they hiding something?

"Guys~ you're not hiding anything right?" My voice sounded playful.

"No!" They yelled. Bingo!

"I won't take a no as an answer haha." Jooyeon said sarcastically.

"Don't be shy! Look at you, cuddling and all!" I winked at them and high-fived Jooyeon unnie. We're a good pairing to tease people!

"Yah where is your innocence?!" Daeho pointed at me. BWOH??! I'm freaking 18 soon! What? Innocence?

"Daeho! I'm 18 soon! I know these things!" I pouted. Are they seeing me as a baby?

"You look more mature." Jungshik stated. "Not only physically but also psychologically." He added.

"True!" Nara agreed.

"Thank you.. I take it as a compliment." I thanked them. It wasn't my first time hearing it. I don't know what I should feel when someone told me this though.

"Guys, it's near 11pm. Do you want to go for a walk near Han River?" Jooyeon proposed. Cool!

I actually love to hang out with people older than me because you get to learn many interesting things. It's really funny, plus they take good care of you.

-----------

 

BTS's dorm, 10.52pm.

 

Jimin's POV :

Wah! I ate too much! The food was delicious.

I'm so surprised Jin's hyung knows Noona. World is incredulously small.. My noona was really pretty wearing that dress! I thought she was an Idol!

Junghoon hyung and Rury noona are so cute together. I envy them! Anyway congratulations for their engagement which I'll be attending hehe!

 

Taehyung's POV :

Ok. She was just so beautiful with that black dress.. HAHAHAHA. Why are you laughing?!! You're literally head over heels for her!! You love her?? NO! Then you like her? No I don't like her. I'm not sure of anything. YOU LIKE HEEEEER. NOOOOOOOOO. Confess to her already!! Before someone else does it! What? You mean someone else is about to confess? Maybe, maybe not. BUT I'M NOT SURE. IT'S TOO SOON!! I don't even know her well! I suggest you to spend more time with her. I will.. Spend one day with her when you'll have time!

 

Jin's POV :

What the heck. Hyung knew Yeon Ah for three years already?! Is it a sign? And omfg she was gorgeous today. I want to.. confess but.. Well. I'm 99% sure she will reject me. Maybe it will be less hurtful thereby..

-----------

 

Han River, 00.04am.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

I know now how fabulous of persons Daeho, Jungshik, Nara and Jooyeon are! I'm truly glad Rury and Junghoon have them as bestfriends.

In that split of time, we didn't stop chatting, resulting of me learning a lot about each one of them.

Daeho is a gagman, chincha! He's always here to crack idiot jokes. He's really actif and love to move around, talk and laugh.

Jungshik is someone who can teach you many things about everything. He's caring! But once with Junghoon and Daeho, stupidity takes over him.

Nara is really understanding, adorable and nice! I can feel she's trying to be as honest as possible but her difficulty to express herself can create misunderstandings. People may think she's faking. But she's really a kind-hearted girl.

Jooyeon is also warmhearted. She's direct and loyal! We share a lot in common and I instantly felt close to her. She's funny too!

 

"So Yeonnie! Did you already have a boyfriend?" Daeho asked me, smugly.

"Yes." I replied casually. I'm not going to lie on this!

"REALLY??!! You look so.. pure!" DAEHO ARE YOU FREAKING STUPID?

"Yah pabo! She's still pure! That doesn't mean anything." Rury eonni smacked the back of his head, while we were all laughing.

"How many?" Nara grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"Eerm.. two."

"When?" Jooyeon went to my other side.

"At fourteen and fifteen." I replied her.

"YEON AH!! HOW COULD YOU??!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!!" Jungshik screamed in horror. What is wrong with them?!! First Gukkie, then him!

"Chincha?" Daeho looked at me, not believing me.

"Yes, why? Is it weird?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Free like wind in France! Do your parents know about it?"

"No.. I won't be still living if they knew."

"They're strict!" Jungshik commented.

"No, they're not ^^ They actually trust me. They're just afraid I may lost my concentration at school and all.."

"You're number one anyway." Junghoon shrugged.

"Now, you can find someone here!" Jooyeon clips her hands together.

"One of BTS." Rury eonni smirked and hip-bumped me. Lol. "Anyway, you said you had two boyfriends? You didn't tell me!! Is he Chinese too?" she asked me.

"No he's Korean. I'm currently working as a waitress at the same cafe he's working at. Sorry I forgot!" I explained.

"What's his name? Maybe we know him!" Jungshik demanded.

"Why should I tell you?" I ! Haha his face!

"You're no fun!! Tell us!!" Daeho crossed his arms. Childish.

"Lee Du Jun."

Daeho's expression froze. His earlier crossed arms fell to his sides and swung lifelessly. 

"You said Lee Du Jun?" Why does he look so dumbfounded?

"Yes.. why?"

"He's my brother."

 

 


 

 

Author's Note :

I'M BACK HOOOOOOUUUU.

How have you been? Keke.

I actually planned to update yesterday. I was about to click the button 'update' but everything vanished!! I WAS DEVASTATED OUIIN.

Hope you like it!

Check my third fanfic here! Featuring Baekhyun of EXO-K and an OC :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/525555