A day with them

The Bullet Taken

 

28 May 2013, Sindang, Seoul, 7.58am.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

So here I am! At Dujun's workplace. And soon-to-be mine hahaha. I hope T.T

The cafe looks really cosy.

I went in and was greeted by a waiter.

"Good morning! Would you like a take away or to savour your breakfast here?" he smiled at me. I took note in my head of what he said. Lol.

"Oh actually I'm here to apply for the post of waitress." I replied politely, with a grin.

"Really? Please wait here, I'm gonna call our boss!" I nodded and soon, he was out of my sight.

After a while, a young mister in his 20 came. Wow so young for a boss!

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Heaven Hee cafe's owner! Nice to meet you!" I shook his streched out hand.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Yeon Ah imnida! Glad to meet you!" I bowed 45° and flashed a dazzling smile.

"I like you already!" GOOD SIGN YOUHOUUU.

We went to sit somewhere. The cafe is quite big, there's at least.. 80 tables?

He explained me the rules and what I have to do to complete the work. I registred anything and was perfectly fine with everything he mentionned.

"Do you have any questions?"

"None! It's perfect!" I gave him an eye-smile.

"Good. I'm sure you will attract a lot of male customers with that smile and eye-smile of yours."

"Haha thank you! I take it as a compliment."

Yes ! Finally ! I have a part-time job. Youhouuuu.

"Today's monday so you'll start working by tomorrow. Is that okay?"

"Of course. No problem. 8am here?"

"Exact. See you tomorrow then!" he termined with a friendly smile.

"Yes! Thank you very much. I'll do my best!" I got up and bowed 90° then left the cafe.

"I'll like it here."

-----------

Same day, BTS's dorm, 2.02pm.



Jin's POV :

Awn I'm missing Yeon Ah.. When will she visit us? Do you still like her this much? Actually.. I'm trying to.. let her go.. WHY?! Because.. I feel like she's only considering me as her friend. You're not even sure! Try at least to confess to her! Shoul
d I? I'm pretty sure of my supposition though. But you like her ! What can I do if she doesn't like me back!? It's better if I let go now instead of getting hurt later after If ever I confess and she rejects me.. You're right but you should try. Maybe..

We are in the living room, some sitting on the floor and some on the sofa. Except Taehyung. He's locked in our room, refusing to get out. What has gotten into him lately? He's acting weirder than usual.

He's avoiding me, but why?

"Hyung.. Don't you think Taehyung hyung is acting weird?" Gukkie tugged on my t-shirt. So I'm not the only one noticing his strange behaviour.

"Yeah I think he is.. " I answered him.

"Yeah what's wrong with him? Did he eat outdated food?" Hoseok wondered. "I should check the dates of expiry in the fridge." A REAL MAMA I SWEAR.

"Or maybe he is still in his puberty? With sudden changes of mood?" Yoongi smirked. LOL.

"That's a possibility.." Jimin agreed.

*So no one know something is up between him and Yeon Ah? I'm sure she's the cause of his change of attitude. I'll talk to him later.* Namjoon thought and chose not to say anything about that.

"I'm gonna drag him out o-"



DinnnngDoooong.



Gukkie was cut in the midst of his sentence by a ringing coming from the door.

"Who is it?" Jimin got up and headed towards the door to open it.

"NOOOOOONAAAA!!!!!!" he screamed.

Wah, she came the moment I wanted to see her. Today was our day off. Lucky you. I know. Confes- Not today.

"Hello Jiminnie!!! I baked some cookies, a cake and made french food for you guys. Have you eaten lunch already?" Awn she's so thoughtful. She really baked for us!

"No we haven't eaten yet! Actually we can't eat much since we're on a diet. Anyway Noona, let me help you carry all these! Come in!" he exclamed brightly. Uri Jiminnie.

Soon everyone including me came to greet her and thanked her.

We went back to the living room.

"Guys, you absolutely don't need a diet! Like seriously! Ö What's wrong with your PD-nim?! You're still growing and all. It's not good for you stomach and health!! Eat a lot! These are french dishes. Tell me if it's good, be honest." She said in one breath. Wow.

Everyone nodded and was already drooling in front of the yummy-looking food. She prepared a lot!

"Chamogesimida! (we will eat well)" we chorused.

"Hihi!" she then got up and took a polaroid of us, without our consent.

"NOOOOONAAA!!! I MUST BE LOOKING LIKE A PIG!! WHY DID YOU TAKE A PIC WHILE WE WERE EATING??!" Gukkie whined. True. u.u

"Taehyung is still in his room! I'll go call him." Yoongi stated and went to our room.



Taehyung's POV :

I heard commotion outside. Yeon Ah is here? She brought food?

At that fatal moment, my tummy started growling. I'm damn hungry ! T.T

"Taehyung come here! Yeon Ah brought food for us. For her sake, come. Stop being stubborn already." Hyung scolded me.

"Arasseo.." I got up lazily and joined him.

"Oh Taehyung! Come here!" I looked at Yeon Ah. She had a neutral yet unreadable expression.

"Let's eat now!!" Hoseok hyung proclaimed. I sat with them.

"OMONA YEON AH-AH IT'S SO DELICIOUS! REALLY!" Hoseok howled, giving thumbs up.

"Hehe I'm glad you like it! Eat a lot!"

One by one, everyone complimented her, especially Jin hyung. (--')

"Let me take a polaroid of you all together guys! Tape a pose!" she said loudly.

They taped a pose and I had too.



Click !



"I hope it will come out better than the other one." Jimin hoped.

"Let me take a look at- POUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Namjoon hyung laughed so loud. What what?

I snatched the picture from him and indeed, it was hilarious.

Jimin was closing his eyes, looking dumb.

Hoseok hyung has his mouth opened with food in it. Hurg.

Jin hyung has a shock face with chubby cheeks, like a fish.

Gukkie was in the midst of swallowing a spoon of food.

Yoongi hyung is the funniest : he has a derp face. TROLL LMAO.

I was laughing my off along with Namjoon hyung.



"Omo you guys look so cool on the 2nd polaroid!" Yeon Ah said.

"Chincha?! Let me see!" Gukkie went to her side and placed his chin on her right shoulder.

WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING ?!

Jimin did the same, on the left side.

I'M GONNA KILL YOU BOTH.



Yeon Ah's POV :

"Yeon Ah! It was so scrumptious! Thank you!" Yoongi complimented me. Ohh.

"I'm pleased you liked it. Thanks! Now let's eat the cake."

I prepared a cake for them, with Bangtan Boys The Best written on it! I took it out.

"TADAH!"

"WOUAAAAHHHHH!! Gamsahabnida!!!" Cute! But aren't they overreacting? It's like they're discovering what is a cake. o.o

"Erm who is gonna cut the cake?" I wondered aloud.

"Mmh you." Jin said, pointing me. Bwoh?!

"Yeah you noona! Then no one will be jealous not to have cut the cake." Gukkie added. Oh I see.

I did as they told and placed parts on plates before handing each of them one.

I hope it tastes good.. Their eyes widened. Uh Oh.

"IT'S FREAKING YUMMY!!!!!!!" they chorused once again, brain-connected boys. AND OH MY FREAKING POOR EARDRUMS.

"Chomalyo? (really?) Wouah!!" I was happy.

Jin handed me a spoon of cake. I gulped.

Oh my god it's going to be an indirect kiss, indirect kiss!

I'll feel bad to reject him. Slowly, I approached and was about to open my mouth when suddenly Taehyung 'snatched' it from me.

"Yah!" I reprimanded him, it's impolite to do that.

"You can eat your own part!" he scolded back. Oh yeah right.

We've been ignoring each other since I came here. Eerm, no eye contact, physical contact and we didn't talk before that small argument. He's behaving like a fool, not my fault!

After finishing eating, we sat on the sofa watching TV, to digest.

"Guys, keep the cookies for later." I declared. They nodded approvingly and some gave me an 'ok' sign.

"So Yeon Ah, how have you been lately?" Namjoon questionned me, as everyone shifted their attention from the TV to me. Omg. 7 pairs of eyes diverted on me.

"I'm fine! I've finally found a part-time job as a waitress in a coffee shop!" I beamed.

"Wouah! You're gonna attract a lot of customers I'm sure." I think Hoseokkie has got similarities with Dujunnie in term of personality. v_v

"Lol I can't guarantee that!" I waved my hands in a disapproving way.

"Tell us the cafe's address, we'll try to drop by sometimes! On which days are you working there?" Jin asked me.

"Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. From 8am to 10pm."

"TEN PM??? It's too late!!" They yelled in unison, except Taehyung.

*I don't want history to repeat itself..." he thought worriedly.

"No worries I'll be okay!" I tried to cheer them up.

"Okay be careful arasseo? Call us if there're dangers, we'll fly to your side." Lol nagging mama Hoseok is back. I smiled, he's so caring.

"Yeonnie, do you want to visit our dorm?" Yoongi proposed.

"Yeah!" I nodded my head.

It's quite big since it has to fit seven boys :p Lol if I have time one day, I'll tidy up their house. It's in a total mess.

We went to the recording room. OMO IT'S THE ONE WHERE THEY OFTEN FILM THEIR DIARY AND POST THEM ON INTERNET! Wow. I feel blessed.

"This is where you're recording your short diary!"

"Bingo!" Yoongi snapped one finger.

"Oh when do you want me to be featured on a song with you guys? You're currently promoting your album so it may be tight for your schedule right?"

"You'll not going to be featured on one song only c; And yeah indeed. But in one week, we'll be less busy. So let's start from next week!" He patted my head.

"Arasseo!" I will start composing some lyrics..

-----------

We spent our entire day blabbling, laughing, playing Mario Kart on Wii (omfg this game ;-;) and all. I grew much more closer with them! I feel like I'm more their friend now than their fan. But I still like them as a fan of course.

It was now late at night so I had to go.

"I have to go home Bangtan~ I had so much fun today with you guys! Thank you for spending your day off with me." I hugged them one by one and.. LOL CHILDISH YEON AH, I dodged Taehyung. OMFG I'M CRYING HAHA HIS FACE.

"Thank you Yeonnie!! Come to visit us often!! Our door is always open for you! Saranghae!" Oh Hoseokkie I love you too.

"NOONA SARANGHAE" Gukkie ran to my side and hugged me once again. OMO WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THIS BABY? T.T

They accompagned me to the elevator as I bade them goodbye.

"Be careful!! Text us once you're arrived!" I heard Jin shout before the door closed.

-----------


Taehyung's POV :

I went to my room after she left, feeling grumpy. She hugged everyone except me. GRR.

But why do I feel like I misunderstood her..

Namjoon hyung barged in without knocking, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yah what's wrong between you and Yeon Ah? Did you guys fight? It was so tense today between you both!" he said in one breath.

Maybe I should.. No should I? I think it's better for you to tell what happened to at least one person. You'll feel more at ease. Oh.. Ok..

I narrated everything to hyung, except the forbidden-to-tell part. But I told him I have feelings for her..

"OMG! So you like her?" he half shouted, half whispered.

"Erm.. yeah.. But don't tell anyone that ok?"

"OMO URI TAEHYUNS IS ALL GROWN-UP NOW!!!" he beamed, overjoyed. Lololol.

"But isn't she dating Jin hyung?" I asked him, unsure of my statement.

"BWOH?! Taehyung is jealous? No they're not."

It hit me hard on the face. Bam. Throughout all this time, I misunderstood her..

"Tomorrow, go to her workplace to excuse yourself. Arasseo?" he scolded me..

"Nae.."

 




A/N : TOOK ME 2HOURS TO UPDATE IT ARGH.

Hope you like it!