Lovely Morning

The Bullet Taken

 

A/N : second update of the day~


 

 30 May 2013, Yeon Ah's apartment, Yongsam-dong, Seoul, 7.04am.

 

Taehyung's POV :

My eyes heavily opened. I blinked several times to adjust to the sunlights shining through the window.

I wasn't used of the surroundings... It's not my room!

Oh right. I'm at Yeon Ah's house. Wait... WHAT??!

I fell asleep on her sofa?! I'm gonna be scold by Hyungs again!

Where is s- oh. She stayed by my side all night long?

It's like history repeated itself with inversed roles.

 

I was looking at that cute face of hers. She's got chubby cheeks but she's really thin.

I took a closer look at her face then realised something; she never wears make-up.

"A natural beauty.." I whispered.

Her face is so round like an... egg? OMFG I JUST FOUND HER SURNAME POUAHAHAHAHA. EGG HAHA !!! You dimwit, laughing alone. Lol but it's so true! Look at her face haha. I know, we're looking at her through the same eyes. Ok ok I'm so proud of my realisation. Pillock.

She started stirring up and yawned. CUTENESS OVERLOAD. IT MUST BE FORBIDDEN. AISH.

 

"Good morning Yeon Ah" I whispered in a tone of voice which is usually used by the characters in horror movies.

"What are you?" she looked around with a questioning look, not effrayed at all. Her voice was a bit husky. Erm ok, that was y.

She then saw me.

"Oh it was you! So pathetic joke Taehyung!" BWOH???? WILL SHE STOP MAKING FUN OF ME??

"Yah stop mocking me."

"Don't be mad!! Anyway did you have a good sleep? Are feeling better?" she approached me and posed her smooth hand on my forehead. I took it and caressed it. OMFG WHAT AM I DOING?

"Much better. Thanks to you!" I smiled warmly at her.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

 

*dugum dugum*

 

This smile of his. So rare to see it... It's marvellous..

"O-oh that was nothing."

 

BIIIIIIP.

 

It must be the Bangtan, since he didn't come back home yesterday.

"You should check your phone, I think you got many messages and missed calls." I pointed his pocket with my chin.

"Ah right" he took his phone out following my instruction.

"Haha!" he laughed. What what?

"I will read it aloud for you. 'Yah Kim Tae Hyung, I'm gonna kick your that's it. Don't except me to talk to you anymore.' from Namjoon hyung. He just sent me this." HAHA !!

I went to his side to peek on his phone over his shoulder. Our face, once again, were pretty close.

I feigned noticing nothing as I didn't want the situation to become awkward. I was just curious about 's messages.

"13 missed calls, 12 unread messages. They sure care for you!" I exclaimed.

"Should we read them together?" I nodded.

 

To : Taehyung

"Where are you? It's getting late. Come back home quickly."

From : Namjoon. Sent at 11.02pm.

 

To : Taehyung

"Yah aren't you listening to your leader anymore? Reply me."

From : Namjoon. Sent at 11.25pm.

 LOL LOL HAHA!! Poor Namjoonie.

 

To : Taehyung

"Taehyung when are you coming home ? Namjoon told me you ignored him. HAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIS FACE WHEN HE SAID IT. Anyway, come back fast."

From : Yoongi. Sent at 11.40pm.

 

To : Taehyung

"Taehyunggie? Are you on a date so you aren't answering your hyungs? With who? Tell me!!"

From : Hoseok. Sent at 11.52pm.

LMAO HOSEOK HAHA.

 

To : Taehyung

"Hyung, are you not going to answer us? We're worried."

From : Jimin. Sent at 00.03am.

CUTE BABY.

 

To : Taehyung

"Hyuuuuung!! Where are you?!! Are you okay?"

From : Jungguk. Sent at 00.12am.

 

To : Taehyung

"Are you ignoring me too? I'm upset Taehyunggie!!"

From : Yoongi. Sent at 00.24am.

 

To : Taehyung

"Yah Taehyung where are you? Did something happen to you?!"

From : Jin. Sent at 00.26am.

 

To : Taehyung

"Hyung!!! :( Bad guy!!"

From : Jungguk. Sent at 00.40am.

 

"BWOOOH??!" Taehyung was scorn.

"haha he's only worried. Don't take it at heart." I consoled the offended Taehyung.

 

To : Taehyung

"Yah Kim Tae Hyung!"

From : Jin. Sent at 00.52am.

 

To : Taehyung

"Taehyunggie??!!! Did you runaway?!!! DON'T !!!"

From : Hoseok. Sent at 1.03am.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" we both bursted out laughing. Hoseok you're killing me!

 

To : Taehyung

"I'm gonna make you eat your hair if you're still going to ignore us."

From : Namjoon. Sent at 1.20am.

 

"Uh oh.. It's not good. What are you going to tell them?" I was apprehensive.

"The truth?"

"CHINCHA??! The fact that you fell asleep at a girl's home?! NO!!" I was doubtful!

"It's gonna be okay. Don't worry! c;"

"You can say you were at your parents home?" I proposed.

His face changed from reassuring to extremely cold. Oops.. Did I say something contemptuous?

"Don't mention them please."

"O-ok sorry.." I was unable to lock eyes with him.

To lessen the tension, I spoke up after a while.

"You should go by now! Text me if anything tends to happen!" I got up. He followed me to the door.

"Thank you again Yeon Ah." he said. I was about to reply when he placed a quick peck on my cheek.

He then left me there, astounded.

 


 

A/N : KYAAAH~ I personally loved this chapter xD how about you? hehe.

>> Comment, suscribe, share, love this story!