Kim Tae Hyung

The Bullet Taken

 

A/N : This is Kim Tae Hyung, aka V's profile. I'll put it in the foreword too. Think That he's 18 and not 17 in my story! :p


 

Kim Tae Hyung :

 

 

The weird-yet-gorgeous-looking man. Kim Tae Hyung. He's 18. Words that describe him : Weird, unique, stupid, handsome, funny, soft-hearted. Even though he seems cold and distant, if you get to know him, he is just an idiot. He loves to do aegyo for his fans only, but for girls he knows in real life, hell no, never ! He doesn't like skinship partly because of s, who always grab him by the waist. He's the member who sleep the most, and when they debuted, everyone thought his moody-annoyed facial expression was due to a lack of sleep. But no, he's always like this. When he smiles (which he rarely does except for the fans), it's like the whole world lights up ! His smile has this effect. His unpredictable character makes him unique, as he can crack the dumbest joke and give the best advice after. He knows when he needs to be serious. His wish is to become, one day, a respectable and well-known artist in Korea. He's really passionnate as a singer. His pro side shows up immediately when he's training, filming or singing, people are wondering where the usual idiot Taehyung went. He tends to like anything unique, he also doesn't want to be like others people, and hates to be compared with anyone. He has a BIG love for lions and he wishs to visit a zoo with her girlfriend later. He LOVES meat. He has a big curiosity as he touchs everything he sees. His habits are bitting his nails and opening for no reason his mouth. He's AB bloodtype, which can explain why he's so lunatic. For his type of girl, he likes girls who are honest, nice, kind-hearted with a strong personality, she'll be able to stand up for what she thinks is right and he doesn't care if she has to be mean for that (= badass girl).  He doesn't like easily-scared girl because he wants to do extreme things with her girlfriend.

He seems to have a good life huh ? But in fact, he hides from anyone his dark past.. Only s know. That explains why he may sound rude and act like a immature guy most of the time.