Happy

The Bullet Taken

 

3 June 2013, Yeon Ah's apart, Yongsam-dong, Seoul, 10.23am.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

 

Today is a lovely Sunday. I excitedly got up and stretched.

"Hmmm.. I'm hungry!" I went to the kitchen and prepared delicious pancakes, something I definitely love. With sugar or maple sirup **

"So yummy~" I sing-sang. Can't you just eat without making noises? No! Pff. Why so grumpy early in the morning? Nothing. Weirdo.

I decided to prepare some for the Bangtan since I'll go to their house in less than thirty minutes.

 

Flashback

 

Yeon Ah's apart, 2 June 2013, 9.02pm.

 

"Kyaaah!!~ They kissed! So cute ohgod!" I shrieked in front of my laptop.

I was watching Faith, also named The Great Doctor, a drama with Lee Min Ho as the main actor. Dear lord! The plot is so interesting!

I didn't notice that my phone vibrated many times.

"Who.." I mumbled, eyes still fixing the screen as I was trying to find my phone blindly, which was somewhere on my bed.

"Oh here!" I talked to myself.

 

Moody Pig sent you five messages.

 

Do you think this nickname suits Taehyung? Perfect isn't it? HAHA

I didn't get much time to talk with him, neither with the Bangtan since they were busy with their promotions. I think thursday was their last live..

 

To : Yeon Ah

"Hey Yeon Ah! Are you free tomorrow?"

From : Moody Pig. Sent at 7.12pm.

Why? Want to go out with me? *smirk*

 

To : Yeon Ah

"You're not?"

From : Moody Pig. Sent at 7.14pm.

He's so impatient! Expecting me to answer within two minutes?

 

To : Yeon Ah

"Yah answer me!"

From : Moody Pig. Sent at 7.26pm.

Here he goes again, impolite boy!

 

To : Yeon Ah

"Chubby Chick, not giving me an answer?!"

From : Moody Pig. Sent at 8.11pm.

BWOH???!! CHUBBY CHICK??

 

To : Yeon Ah

"Chubby girl!"

From : Moody Pig. Sent at 8.22pm.

 

The most childish guy ever.

I was about to reply him when he started calling me. Calling me?! Answer him!

 

- "Yeobuseyo?"

- "You're finally answering Chubby girl."

- "You've never called me before. And I'm not chubby."

- "You are. Anyway, are you free tomorrow?"

- "Shut your mouth Pig. Why, asking me on a date?" I smirked.

There was a brief silent before he spoke again.

- "Dream girl! BWOH PIG???!! We, no let me correct this, my members want to start collaboring with you. Pff can't believe they like you that much." He scoffed. Grr.

- "Yes pig. I have time tomorrow, make sure to tell them that. Do you have a problem with that?" I referred to the collab.

- "Yes I have." What's his problem?!

- "Too bad for you then."

- "By the way, what time tomorrow?"

- "11am at your dorm?"

- "THIS EARLY??" he yelled through the combine.

- "DON'T SCREAM!! Yeah why? Were you planning to sleep until midday? Indeed a pig!"

- "Pfff okay then 11am." I WON HAHA!!

- "Why are you the one calling me?" It could have been the others!

- "Namjoon hyung asked me to."

- "Oh.."

- "I'm hunging up, see you tomorrow."

- "Bye."

 

Moody Pig hung up.

 

We're always bickering. It's this or else.. He takes care of me and vice versa. Don't you find our relationship weird? Passion is burning between you! ERKKKKK I'M GONNA THROW UP! Haha! It was freaking disgusting, what you just said. I got goosepimples..

 

End of Flashback

-----------

 

BTS's dorm.

 

Author's POV :

"GUYS!!! PALLI! Tidy up this house before Yeon Ah comes!" Yoongi yelled with a bossy voice which echoed in the whole dorm.

"You don't need to repeat it every seconds! Instead of wasting your saliva, come and help us." Jin grew frustated of him.

"Hyungs, I cleaned the bathroom!" Jimin ran to the livingroom, bouncing happily.

"Good then help us with the kitchen." Namjoon came and pulled him by the wrist.

Jimin's happy face vanished and a crestfallen one took its place.

"It's 10.53am already!! Palli!!" Hoseok started jumping on the spot like a mad .

 

 

"We should have cleaned the night before!" Namjoon heaved a sigh.

"No time for regrets. We better finish everything soon." Yoongi sounded like a father, literally.

Everyone agreed and promised themselves they will tidy up the house more frequently.

 

"WE HAVE TWO MINUTES LEFT!" Namjoon screamed.

"I hope Yeon Ah will arrive a bit late!" frowned Hoseok.

"Don't loose hope! You're the hopeful existence anyway!" Namjoon .

Hoseok just laughed, this guy is so full of life and can't get angry unless he's really really mad.

"We finished every rooms!" Taehyung and Jeongguk came, sweats covering their faces.

"I think it's okay now. Go wash your faces." Jin shoved them off.

 

Dingdong~

 

"Noona is here!!" Jimin ran to the door, and indeed, she was. She was wearing casual clothes, such as a t-shirt paired up with a black hoodie, a grey jogging and baskets.

"Hello Jiminnie! How have you been?" She beamed brightly at the cutie.

"I'm fine and you?? Come in!" he stood aside to let her in, like a gentleman.

She pinched his cheek adorably.

"So well-mannered Jiminnie!" He just stood there, rubbing the back of his neck shyly.

"Yeon Ah-ah you're here!!" Hoseok rushed to her side.

"So Taehyung really contacted you yesterday!" Namjoon smirked. He told him to, because he wanted them to get closer. He knew Taehyung was too shy or maybe too fierce to talk to her.

"Yah.." She was a bit at loss of words because she can't deny the fact she indeed talked with him.

"I cooked pancakes for you guys. I hope you will like it!" Yeon Ah reached out an immense box, probably containing a large amount of this sweet yellow food.

"Thank you so much noona!" Jeongguk bowed to her and went to give her a petite backhug.

"Don't bow to noona Gukkie! This is nothing! Why are hiding behind me anyway?" She chuckled at his lovable attitude.

 

Taehyung's POV :

How can't you like her? She's just so lovely. And imma this Jeongguk.. DON'T HUG HER.

"Thank you a lot chincha.." Hoseok said.

 

Groooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwl

 

"Hahahahahaha!! Guys! You haven't eaten breakfast right?" She laughed at our cramped expression. Our stomach just growled loudly.

"Yes we haven't.." Jin hyung spoke. How ridiculous must we be looking right now? *frown*

"Go eat then!" She pushed us towards the livingroom. A smile crept on my face.

----------

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

Did they starve? They look like they haven't eaten in days!

"I'm full now!" Namjoon pat his tummy. He's getting more comfortable around me and I'm glad!

"Again thank you!" They chorused.

"Don't need to thank me again!! You've been repeating it nonstop, this is sickening me T.T!"

They only nodded. How cute!

"Your house looks .. cleaner than last time." I paused in my track. "You cleaned it before I came don't you?" I was sure of my statement.

"..." Did I make them tongue-tied?

"We have." Being the oldest, Jin spoke and laughed awkwardly.

I was happy to hear that. The fact that they actually tidied up their messy dorm because I was coming is just so.. adorable. I began smiling unconsciously.

"Stop smiling alone, it's creepy." KIM TAE HYUNG!

"Why? I can't even smile now?" I raised an eyebrow at him. The Bangtan were giving us curious and confused stares but I didn't care. Ah right, they have no ideas about our special relationship at all.

"No."

"Annoying freak!" he was about to argue back when Yoongi prevented him to do so.

"Don't start a cat fight again arasseo?"

I sent him a victorious smirk. He just frowned at me, pouahaha!

"Guys, did you make songs especially for me to be featured on or ..?" I asked them, intrigued.

"Mmh.. We made songs by feeling. We will select the ones you will be featured on together!" Namjoon smiled at me. Omo I like it so much!!

"So cool!" I started jumping on my two feets.

"Yeonnie, we better start with making music if you don't mind. Let's chat later!" Yoongi's voice resonated in my head as I nodded dreamily.

"Okay!"

"Noona let's go dancing after!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Okay Jiminnie!" I was beyond excited. I've always considered them more as friends than Idols until today.. The reality hit me. They are really idols.

We were all together in the small room for recordings. I wasn't familiar with all the technological stuff but they took time to explain me the use of everything.

"Are you still perplexed about something?" Hoseokkie questionned me.

"Nothing else, I think!"

"Cool! Then should we start?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes!" I winked at him.

"Let me show you this song first!" Yoongi said and starting searching through the computer.

Bangtoy Boys are so impressive, composing their own songs and all! Even though they won't be active on stage from now on, they're still at their home/dorm. That's great!

I hesitated a bit before saying this.

"I wrote some lyrics too, hmm the day before yesterday because I was bored.. Maybe we can insert them somewhere in a song, if they're okay of course.." I took out a piece of paper which I stuffed in my pocket before exiting my house earlier.

"Show us!" Taehyung said out of the blue. I thought he wasn't going to talk to me.

I'm so confused with my feelings towards him. He acts most of the time like a puerile guy, with overmuch silliness but he can be so nice and caring. And attractive. Lol. y? YAAH! Handsome? I can't deny that. Mouhihihi.

That night when I almost got.. r*ped, he saved me and took really care of me.. I won't, never, forget it.

"Yeon Ah, are you feeling hot? Your cheeks are crimson red" Hoseok pointed them.

"O-oh no I'm not.."

"Stop daydreaming, show us the lyrics!" Jin clapped his hands in excitement I suppose.

"Okay."

 

To my eyes you're nothing but to you I'm shining (x3)

 

You can't beat me, this is the painful reality

No matter how hard you try, I'm always better

To you I'm your worst enemy but to my eyes, you're just a fragile mummy's baby

Keep your head low I didn't allow you to look at me

Accept the fact that fate made like this your destiny

Our level are different, don't try to judge me

To my eyes you're nothing to me but to you I'm glowing (x3)

Stop dreaming Oh wake up

I'm your biggest enemy so back up

I'm too cool for you, too high for you

Try reaching out your hand to touch me

You will fail miserably

You guys who have the same level since ten years

You get jealous because I'm better

Years of experience don't count when you're born more talented than others

Keep raging, the reality won't change

 

Take that, It hit hard on your face isn't it?

Can you feel that wind blowing on your face?

Can you see that light blinding your eyes?

Can you hear that noise deafen your ears?

It's me, I'm coming

People will acclaim me

I'll take that place of yours

Because you're simply not worth it

You called yourself a singer rapper

But look at me before saying those words which don't suit you

Because beside me you're nothing

 

To my eyes you're nothing but to you I'm dazzling (x3)

 

(A/N : Those lyrics are from my imagination. I wrote them down like this, so please don't take them! © The Eggie.)

 

"Did you write them in one day?" Yoongi asked, astounded. It's not a masterpiece though.

"Yeah.. I told you I was bored that night!"

"That's so good! It sounds fierce and cool!" Namjoon complimented me. I just looked at him with a not-believing-what-you-said stare.

"I mean it! You're talented, little girl" he ruffled my hair and I couldn't be bothered, I was too busy smiling like a fool.

"Chincha.." I sounded still unsure but I was sooooo happy inside! I had a hardtime trying to contain my overmuch happiness.

"Really!" Gukkie gave me thumbs up.

*How will I be able to let go of you Yeon Ah.. Tell me how..* Jin thought.

 

We spent three hours in the room, and for the first time in my life, I sang and rapped in a real recording room, making me feel so blissful! I'm taking a liking to that!

"You did a great job Yeonnie! Was it your first time?" Jin asked me once we finished.

"Indeed!"

We just worked on the first minutes of a song. I told them my voice wasn't okay because I didn't do warm ups. So I did only the rap.

It was more like an essay today than a real recording session though.

 

"Noona, our dancing room is in our agency's building. Let's go!" Jiminnie told me.

Wait, I don't have the rights to go there, no?

"Your manager or PD-nim won't say anything..?"

They stopped and looked at each other, leaving me feeling anxious.

"It will be okay!" Jin tried reassuring me but I'm not blind, his face doesn't show confidence.

I don't them to have troubles because of me, nor scandals. What if the fans saw me with them?! They will make a big fuss of it, I'm sure!

"It's too risky.. What will be the fans reaction upon seeing a girl is with Bangtan Boys?" I resonated them. This is serious.

"I'll give a call to Hyung." Namjoon referred to their manager. Before I could stop him, he was already out of my sight.

"Don't worry much noona!" Gukkie sent me an adorable grin. I wish I can be as carefree as you are Gukkie..

Namjoon came back with a dejected facial expression. I knew it.

"Sorry Yeon Ah.." he started.

"No need to say sorry! I k-"

"But you can come!!!" He cut me off and succeed in making me speechless. Did he say I could come?

"Really hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes!"

"Don't play tricks on me like this! You had this expression earlier" I mimicked him "and I thought I couldn't!" I was flustered but ended up grinning in happiness.

"Goooooooo!"

 

Taehyung's POV :

"Really hyung?" I asked in bewilderment. I wonder what he told Manager Kang for him to accept. I was expecting the opposite. Not that I mind her with us..

I must appear always annoying to her because I as soon as I can. I can't help it.. This is so fun. :b

----------

 

JYP Center, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam, Seoul, 2.52pm.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

We entered the building with the speed of a lion. We couldn't be noticed.

I didn't have time to contemplate the immense building since Hoseok was pushing me inside. OMO! Will I meet other idols?! 2PM? 2AM? Wonder Girls? JJ Project?? OMOOOOOOO.

"This way." Jin pointed at one of the many corriders. I nodded and followed behind him.

"Waaah I love it!" I jumped on my two feet and was clapping my hands. Well it's just a normal dancing hall but still!

 

 

(A/N : I FELT IT THROUGH THE SCREEN LMAO)

 

I missed it so much, it's been a while since I've been in a danceroom.

"Let's start dancing now!"

"Okay hehe calm down Yeonnie!" Yoongi laughed at my cheerful and impatient expression.

"Guys!! Show me how you dance please!" I asked them. "Individually." I made puppy eyes. They looked a bit.. tensed up.

"If we agree, will you dance for us too?" Taehyung asked me. I gulped.

"If you do, then we will dance individually!" Yoongi said.

"Okay then.." I didn't have any choices.

"But I can't dance.." Namjoon complained.

"You've improved so much Namjoonie! Believe in yourself!" I cheered him up. He will do well.

The music started playing and Hoseok stepped out first, as expected.

For the next fifteen minutes, my facial expression stayed the same.

 

Big widened doe eyes, mouth agape.

 

They're so good.. God bless me! They're giving me a spectacle in private!

Namjoon was the last to pass and once he finished, I clapped furiously loud for them.

"Bangtan Jjang!!" I screamed.

"Thank you Yeonnie!" They lined up and bowed. Awwn.

"Now your turn noona!" Both Gukkie and Jiminnie hurried me in the front. I felt my cheeks burning in hotness, my whole body stiffened.

*They did it.. So I must do it as well.* was what I thought at the moment.

"On what song do you want to dance to?" Hoseok asked me.

"Whatever will do." I answered.

"Don't feel shy!" "Do your best!" "Fighting noona!" "Fighting Yeonnie!" "You're the best!"

I'm growing so fond of them T.T

"Thank you guys!!"

Hearing the song being played, I felt less pressured. Slowly, my body started moving to the beat as I was acknowledging the rhythm of this unknown song.

I danced passionately for about two minutes before stopping. I suddenly felt shy.

They didn't react when I bowed to them. I could only look away, embarassed.

 

CLAPCLAPCLAP

 

"YEON AH NOONA I LOVE YOU!!" Gukkie stood up and howled this. My heart almost dropped.

"Amazing!" "You dance well, so well!" "Be an Idol!" "Yesss!"

"Thank you guys, really.." I was tearing up, a bit because of their compliments. I didn't receive this much compliments on my dancing, since I would never show it in Paris..

 

Unknown's POV :

She's interesting and modest. Pretty talented.. I'll have to see more of her.

-----------

 

In the van, 6.53pm.

Yeon Ah's POV :

 

We stayed in the dancing hall for three hours, laughing and dancing until our bodies had no energy left. Their manager brought us yummy food since we haven't eaten lunch!

Now we're heading back to their dorm. The view in front of me is so cute, they're all sleeping.

 

Click !

 

Awesome pic I have the privilege to possess!!

"Why did you take us in photo?" OMO ! HE SCARED ME !

"You were too cute. Not you but them." I answered casually.

"Pff my . Stop stalking us!" he's starting again!

"Yah I'm not stalking you! Kim Taehyung will you stop?"

"No!" he stuck out his tongue.

"Wake up guys, we're arrived." The managed voiced out which interrupted our little fight. I shook them lightly.

Their waking-up figures were too cute for me to handle! I was squealing in my head!

-----------

 

BTS's dorm.

 

"Go take a shower first! Let's chat after. I will have to head back home soon." I told them as soon as we stepped in their dorm.

I waited for almost thirty minutes before everyone finished, we sat in the salon.

"You're not going to shower?" Yoongi asked me.

 

...

 

"I will... at home." I coughed awkwardly.

"Oh.." he seemed to have realized his mistake since he blushed a bit. Haha.

"Your promotions are done! I won't be able to watch your awesome lives anymore.." I pouted.

"Don't worry, we will come back soon! Did you like our performances?" Jin comforted me.

"Yeah I loved them!" They smiled in return.

"You can come anytime here!" Hoseok added.

"Hihi!"

"When is your birthday Yeonnie?" Yoongi asked me.

Oh right, I almost forgot my birthday was getting nearer.

"The 11th of this month." I smiled at them.

"REALLY???!" I wrinkled my nose at the chorused ear-splitting scream.

"Yeah.."

"It's soon!" Yoongi commented.

They exchanged glances, leaving me curious of what they were thinking.

"Mmmh.. Bangtan, I need to take a shower! I smell!" I confessed and made a face. I was actually feeling uneasy being all sweaty..

"It's better if I go home now." I stood up and they accompagned me to the entrance. I bade them goodbye.

"Thank you for today!! I enjoyed that day so much! Really thank you! I love you guys!" I made a heart shape with my arms.

"Bye Yeon Ah! Be careful, text us once you got home." Yoongi said.

"I will! See you guys soon!"

"Yes!"

 

I stepped in the elevator and pressed the button 5.

The memories we made today, I will cherish them.. Thank you Bangtan~

 


 

A/N : Hope you like it!