Brothers?

The Bullet Taken

 

A/N : Click the link ;) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/507895

 


 

24 May 2013, Rury's home, Gangbuk, Seoul, 3.02pm.

 

Rury's POV :

I feel so bad for lying to Yeon Ah..

JungHoon made me promise not to talk about it.. He isn't in America right now, he's in Paris. Yeah Paris.

His mother got into a car accident a month ago. She had received surgery in Seoul, but the doctors adviced JungHoon's family to transfer her to a well-known hospital in Paris. They said she got hit badly on the head, resulting of her developping a disease which make her unable to utter a word. The mentioned hospital is specializing in treating this illness.

I hope she's getting better. 

I got informed that his little brother has been there last month. I don't know much about him though. We met like only twice because he is always busy training. He possibly can't even remember my face. Ah, and he is an Idol, but I ignore in which group he is. 

His name is Seok Jin, Kim Seok Jin.

---------

 

Meanwhile. 9.15am, Paris.

 

JungHoon's POV :

It's been two weeks since I'm in Paris. My mum has gotten much better over the past days. She is now able to say full sentences. I'm delighted.

I hope Rury, Yeon Ah, my father and Jinnie are fine.

My little dongsaeng has it tough, as he's in the Hiphop group Bangtan Boys and they debuted not long ago.

Even though my parents were against the idea of him becoming an Idol, I chose to defend and to support him. I've always known he loves music and that he was determined to start a career as a musician. He's the happiest when he's doing that.

In the end, we succeed in convincing my parents, although it was quite hard to do so.

Father is coming tomorrow and I'll be back to Korea in a few days! I'm eager to see my love!

-----------

 

25 May 2013, Yeon Ah's apartment, 8.03pm.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

Yesterday with eommoni, we went to walk in Seoul. She had filled the emptiness I was feeling without my family around me.

Today, I've been staying at home all day long! Hehe I'm watching a new drama named The Best Lee Soon Shin with IU as the main actress! I adore her. She's talented and bright. Korea's little sister huh.

It took most of my time since I couldn't stop myself from watching. I was immersed in it..

*pop*

 

Taehyung? Apparearing in my head.. AGAIN?

... Actually I started watching this drama to forget about his upsetting behavior. What did I do to deserve that treatment? Pff.

But no matter how hard I try, I can't get him out of my mind.

I need to know why he's acting like that.

I decided to text Namjoon to ask Taehyung's number. Go go Yeon Ah ! Thank you keke.

 

To : Namjoon

"Hey Namjoonie! I know you're really busy. Sorry to disturb you! Can you give me Taehyung's number? Don't ask me anything please."

From : Yeon Ah. Sent at 8.20pm.

 

Namjoon's POV :

I was resting on the couch when suddenly my phone vibrated. Oh! I received a message from Yeon Ah. Bwoh? Taehyung's number?

IS THERE SOMETHING BETWEEN THESE TWO?! Aish. I don't understand the whole situation, I'm lost.

 

To : Yeon Ah

"Hey Yeonnie! No it's okay! Ermm why? Here it is 0082 13 1902 1112"

From : Namjoon. Sent at 8.23pm.

I'm damn curious now! I have to talk to Taehyung.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

 

To : Namjoon

"Thank you Namjoonie! I told you not to ask! It's personal. See you soon!"

From : Yeon Ah. Sent at 8.25pm.

 

I dialed his number and called him.

 

Taehyung's POV :

 

Cause I don't wanna lose you now.

I'm looking right at the other half of me.

The vacancy that sat in my heart.

Is a space that now you hold

 

Huh ? Unknown number? What is that? Did a fan get my number? o.o

 

- "Yeobuseyo?" I answered.

- "Taehyung?" BWOH? YEON AH?

- "Who are you?" I faked not recognizing her voice.

- "It's me Yeon Ah. Do you have time now so we can me-"

- "I have nothing to talk to you about. I'm tired. Bye" I hung up.

 

Was I a bit too harsh? But I really don't want to see her now..

----------

 

I went to shower and when I came back in my room, I checked my phone.

 

You have : 3 missed calls, 6 unread messages.

 

All from Yeon Ah.

Determined much huh? What does she want? To excuse herself for dating hyung?

I've been ignoring hyung these days, not too much though. It would get suspicious otherwise.

I opened the messages.

 

"Taehyung-ah.. Can we meet?" sent at 8.32pm

"Are you mad at me? Why? T.T" sent at 8.33pm

You should know yourself.

"Please, at least tell me what's wrong.." sent at 8.35pm

"I hate to be ignored so answer me!" sent at 8.40pm

Is she bossing me around now? Tché.

" *puing puing* " sent at 8.43pm. OMFG OMFG OMFG.

She sent me a photo of her doing an aegyo! Does she do it to anyone? BUT SHE IS SOOOO CUTE. ;-;

"I never did this before.. Not even to my brother.. If you're not going to reply me after that, I will sulk you.. :(" sent at 8.45pm.

 

Maybe I overreacted..?

No. I shouldn't let my guards down just because she's done an aegyo.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

So he is going to ignore me like this? Ok.

Let's play this game then.

 


 

A/N : wouhouuuuuu. So hehe? Dear readers, YeonJin couple or YeonTae couple?

Don't forget to comment, suscribe and vote! Love~