Taking care of Him

The Bullet Taken

 

A/N : I must update the more I can before leaving sunday for Barcelona. Please keep supporting this story even though it won't be updated for 10~14days ok? :(

 


 

29 May 2013, somewhere in Seoul, 10.03pm.

 

Taehyung's POV :

Thus.. Only the both of us. Walking aimlessly in Seoul, in silence. But it's not an awkward silence, more like a peaceful one.

"So something in particular happened to you?" Yeon Ah spoke.

"Nothing.. We'll be finishing our promotions soon. I'm sad to leave the stage! It's so.. amazing. Standing there. No words can describe how you feel." I replied whole-heartedly.

"Really?! T^T I loved your performances! You guys are good in live! I hope you'll be back soon. I'm eager to listen to your next songs already!!"

This girl.. A ball full of merriment, cheerfulness. I .. wish .. you'd be my girl.

But I don't think she likes me. What you're saying is disheartening. Try to be positive! You don't know if she likes you or not. Aish...

Out of nowhere, she slung her arm aound my neck.

 

*dugum dugum*

 

SKINSHIP. OMFG.

I looked at her, atonished.

"What? I can't?" she raised an eyebrow.

L O L I think we're both suscribed to 'Why? I can't?' expression. Haha

"N-no." I stammered. Erk. Stupid!

I wanted to hug her but restrained myself to do so. Instead, I grabbed her by the waist.

She surprinsingly let out a frustated sound.

"Don't grab me by the waist." I was quite shocked by her tone of voice. She sounds distant, cold. I retreated my arm the second after.

"Oh sorry.." I muttered.

"No, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to sound cold or harsh.. Just, it was too ticklish." she laughed.

Ahhhh~ I see! Hmm.. Let's play.

I took advantage of her unawareness to discreetly grab her tiny waist. I started attacking her with tickles.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO TAEHYUNG JAEBAAAL STOOOOP YOU CAN'T !!!!!" But I continued.

"Call me Oppa then." Let's see if she's gonna give up or not.

"I'M DYYYYIIIIIINNNNNNG!!! No I won't call you oppaaaaa!!!!" Still not giving up? Stubborn.

I don't know how but she managed to grab my waist too. HOW? She's black belt of hapkido, there must be a technique. Ah right.

OH NO. no no no. It's my weak spot as well, plus she's currently hugging me. H u g g i n g M e.

I let out a chuckle because it was ticklish.

"Oh Taehyunggie, do you have the same weak spot as me?" she smirked at me.

I released her and stepped back.

We were now having a battle. Like a boxing match you know? In position and all. LOLOLOL.

Jumping here and there, hands ready to.. tickle. I never thought I'll be doing something like that with a girl.

I attacked her first. But something stopped me in the midst of my action.

My eyesight became a bit blurry, I was unable to think straight. I was feeling.. sick.

With an anormal mindset, I went to hug her tightly, my face diving in her neck.

"W-what are you d-doing Taehyung?" sensing that I won't reply her, she added "Are you alright? What's up?!" she sounds so worried and caring. She has a motherly side..

"Hush.. let's stay like this for a while.." I whispered, motionless.

 

We were in the middle of an alley no one passed by.

 

"O-oh arasseo.." her arms came their way to my back and patted it. She my hair too.

I felt her warmth.. It was calming.

Do I really like her that much? I realised I constantly wish to see her.

"Are you okay now Taehyunggie?" she pushed me backwards and placed her hand on my forehead. She gasped.

"You're burning hot!! You're feverish Taehyung! Let's go home quickly! You must have catched a cold. But how is it possible in May?" she talked to herself. Cute.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

He's sick! He has to eat medicine. I think it's due to a lack of sleep and also because of that useless diet. They don't need it seriously!

I was fuming. I wanted to knock some senses into their PD-nim's mind.

Should I him to his dorm?

 

A-actually.. I found the reason to why I didn't want Bangtan to know where I live. I want it to be kept secret between Taehyung and me.. Like it's something only we know..

D-do I like him.. Mollayo.. Really. I'm confused to death now.

"Let's go Yeon Ah." he snapped me out of my thoughts and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and lead the way. I hope he can't see my crimson red cheeks.. omg skinship!

-----------

 

"Let's buy some medicaments in the pharmacy first okay?" he nodded like a puppy.

We went to my home in final. The second time he's here..

I unlocked the door and told him to sit on the sofa as I went to prepare hot water in the kitchen. When I came back, he was asleep already.

He looked so peaceful.. I didn't want to wake him up but had no choices. I shook him a bit.

"Taehyung-ah.. Eat it first before sleeping ok?" I said softly.

He opened one eye and nodded.

"Thank you Yeon Ah.."

"It's nothing!!" I handed him the glass of hot water and his medicament.

"Careful 'cause it's hot!" I warned him.

"Okay.." he swallowed it quickly before showing a disgusted expression. haha!

"Bitter?" he nodded. Oh he's having his annoyed face again!

"Now sleep for a while." I laid him down.

"Yeon Ah.." he muttered.

"What?" I looked down at him.

"How would you react if someone says he likes you?" I was taken aback by his sudden question. Why is he asking that? o.o

"Erm.. I'm not sure."

"Will you accept him if he confess?" OMO WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN ??!!

"It depends.. If I like him, I will say yes." I tried to control my shaky voice.

He flashed me a weak yet gorgeous smile. I gulped.

What does that mean?