Yoongi in Action

The Bullet Taken
 
6th June, Yongsam-dong, Bangtan's dorm, Seoul, 10.59am.
 
Suga's POV :
 
*shriiiiiiiiing* 
 
“BWOOOYAAAH!!!” I screamed in a girly voice as I was awakened by the alarm clock which definitely annoyed the heck out of me. “Useless thing” I stopped the engine and put it rashly on my bedside table.
 
*shriiiiiiiing* 
 
“ARGHHHHHHH WHY IS IT RINGING AGAIN?!!!” I was starting to feel really upset, and it's well-known that people are usually way more sensible in the morning than at any other moment of the day. 
 
“Yah hyung! Throw that thing in the rubbish it ing woke me up!” Taehyung, who I thought was sleeping like a pig, got actually awakened by the little Pororo-like form device. He was about to grab it and make it crash onto the wall when I wasn't answering before I woke up from my daze and stopped him in time from doing such a terrible gesture to the present my mum gave me. 
 
“DON'T! It's the first gift I had received since I've entered our company!!!” I caressed it and I swear Taehyung was giving me his customary stare. He blinked and murmured something like “Odd.. Aish annoying.. Xpdlzmazyexp.. I wanted to sleep.. knwhzdojfl”. 
 
“It's eleven am in the morning already. Do you want to keep sleeping and not being able to do anything today because you will be waking up around 3pm in the afternoon?” I chided him. There're limits too, what does he expect to do if he keeps lazing in the bed like this? 
 
“Our promotions took all my energy so I have to gain some back before our future comeback knock me down again.” He justified his choice and shrouded himself with the blanket to go back to his dreamland. I sighed but he wasn't wrong. And well, Taehyung is one of the youngest, he is still growing up. You can't really tell when you see him in the clip and onstage, since he's really charismatic and looks mature. Aish this guy, I'm jealous of his face. ಠ_ಠ But shhhhh, don't say anything or he is going to be full of himself. Just assume you're jealous. Yah! HAHA
Well I'm going to see Yeon Ah today, she's working. Hopefully, she will make some time for me because I have a matter to discuss with her.
-----
 
“Namjoon, where are the others?” I asked as I entered the room where he was, that is to say the recording room, after showing up and dressing myself with fashionable clothes. It's what you think *dying*. WHAT DO YOU INSINUATE? Fashionably? Don't brag please and go buy some clothes for yourself instead of taking Taehyung and Jin ones. DAMN YOU. Peace my friend *dead*
 
“Oh hyung, you're awake. Hoseokkie and Jiminnie are somewhere in Hongdae with manager Kang. Jin went to see his family. As for Jeongguk, he's training in the dance room. And here I am, thinking of some lyrics to write down. Where is Taehyung?” Namjoon let out a big speech. He trains a lot for being able to speak naturally long elocutions in front of people since, as the leader, he basically talks on our behalfs.
 
“Good resume you have here. I feel like I'm some kind of journalist and that you are answering for everyone in the group, lol. Anyway, Taehyung that pig is still sleeping, but leave him alone. He really does need some sleep. I'm going to Yeon Ah's workplace.” Namjoon was nodding his head and chuckles came out of his mouth after I mentioned ‘pig’ to define Taehyung, but a questioning expression took place on his face when I said I was going to see Yeon Ah. Confusion, bleh.
 
“Yeon Ah? Why?” Namjoon was muddled up.
 
Does he know about Jin?
 
Namjoon's POV :
 
To : Jimin
“Have you guys arrived safely to Hongdae?”
From : Namjoon. Sent at 9.52am.
 
To : Namjoon 
“Nae hyung! We will be back around seven pm!” 
From : Jimin. Sent at 9.54am.
 
To : Jimin 
“Alright. Be careful. See you guys tonight! :D”
From : Namjoon. Sent at 9.54am.
 
“The weather looks good outside. Maybe should I have gone with them? Aish.” I tousled my hair and went back to my work. 
 
“Namjoon, where are the others?” I heard a voice calling for me from behind me as I recognized it to belong to Yoongi hyung. 
 
“Oh hyung, you're awake. Hoseokkie and Jiminnie are somewhere in Hongdae with manager hyung. Jin went to see his family. As for Jeongguk, he's training in the dance room. And here I am, thinking of some lyrics to write down. Where is Taehyung?” I tried to remain neutral but I was a bit breathless ಥ_ಥ 
 
“Good resume you have here. I feel like I'm some kind of journalist and that you are answering for everyone in the group, lol. Anyway, Taehyung that pig is still sleeping, but leave him alone. He really does need some sleep. I'm going to Yeon Ah's workplace.” Of course, I'm a good speaker. ≧∇≦ I laughed at the word ‘pig’ which describe goodly uri Taehyunggie. What? Yeon Ah? For what?
 
“Yeon Ah? Why?” I sounded evidently confused, but don't blame me, who wouldn't? I thought I was the only one who knew about Taehyung clearly having feelings for Yeon Ah. He had mentioned having an interest in her in the past but he confirmed it to me lately. Am I still the lost one who doesn't know about anything? ._. *sigh*
 
Suga's POV : 
 
Should I tell him? It's not like it's a secret, plus he has all the rights to know about that since it concerns one of the members of the group in which he is the leader. 
 
“Had Jin not told you anything about Yeon Ah? Or rather something related to Yeon Ah.” I was careful in case his reaction would be too big to even be able to wake Taehyung up. He definitely can't know about this now. Later, but not now. I don't want war between us. We will try solving it first before exposing the situation to everyone and them.
 
“Is there something I ought to know?” He responded with a question. Alright, since I started already, let's just tell him. 
I related everything in details. I spotted concern on his face and he looked uneasy. Like yeah, we've debuted not long ago, and we are supposed to be like a tightly knit family, we are brothers. But if both of them aim for the same girl, our brotherhood and teamwork will be affected. If it happens, we're ruined, I dare say. How do you expect us to keep improving and becoming better if there's unsolved problems since the beginning of our career?
 
“Hyung.” Namjoon called for me as I snapped out of my thoughts brutally, I was deadly immersed into thinking of a way to solve the biggest dilemma of my life. Lol. My eyes trailed to Namjoon and I swear I saw them glistening. 
 
“Namjoon-ah, there's no need for crying ok?” I smoothed his back dearly.
 
“Hyung, you mistook the situation. I was yawning.” Namjoon left me speechless and I face-palmed. 
 
“Taehyung, too, likes Yeon Ah. He just doesn't admit it, but he really likes her. What do we do?” Namjoon rubbed his temples in irritation. His declaration does not surprise me. I was almost anticipating this declaration from Namjoon's mouth. Oh lord, help us!
 
-----
 
Yeon Ah's POV :
 
"Yeon Ah, it's almost one pm already, take your break and eat lunch. Your break starts at midday, in case you've forgotten." I heard the nagging of Minyoung which I find absolutely not annoying but immensely adorable and nice of her. She's been worrying about me since the first day I started working here even though I don't really like people wasting their time to help me remember things because I never forget them. And I don't like making people worry about me. Now, I just want to keep working. I need my mind to be cleared as to do a better work. Eating now means going to eat with Dujun, and.. no.
 
"I get it, I'm coming in a while. I will accompany Joonmyun, otherwise he will be alone wipping those tables." I pointed the few tables. I really wanted to wipe them with him, because since this morning, Junhyung and Minyoung keep on being naggy about me having to serve another quarter of the coffee instead of my usual one. It was bothering me somehow because Dujun was too close for my taste, and he was observing me from afar.
 
"Yeon Ah baby, get your lunch so Minyoung can shut up." Joonmyun said sarcastically. Minyoung playfully made a horrified face as Seohee punched his back.
 
"PARK SEO HEEEEEEE." Joonmyun growled, infuriated. Oops. Those two are just too cute together.
 
"Play the flirting-underneath-the-teasings game between you guys later ok?" I spoke and the two's expressions betrayed them. Minyoung looked my way, she was having a hard time suppressing her laughter.
 
"Minyoung, I was kidding, you know right?" Joonmyun timidly excused himself. Ohma, he's probably thinking I'm saying it for him to apologize but I mean it hahaha.
 
"Yeon Ah! What nonsense are you talking!" My first time seeing Seohee blush. She normally doesn't show her colors and emotions. She is the fierce type of girl, compared to Minyoung who adores doing aegyos and being cute is in her nature. The girls have sparsely in common but they complete each other so well. One is independant, not touchy and tough, and the other is a cutie, clingy and talkative. I mean clingy in a good way.
 
"I'm speaking the truth." I winked at her. She gulped and just kept quiet, interlacing her arm with mine. My eyes double sized in stupor. I will have to do Dr. Love soon. I will do it with you! My pleasure.
 
"Yeon Ah?" I was interrupted in my thinking by Junhyung's appearance by our sides.
 
"Yeah?" I responded happily. My mood was enhanced.
 
"Someone is looking for you. But he looks quite strange, so I want you to confirm if you really do know him by first observing his from afar." Junhyung sounded serious but why couldn't I help myself but to laugh at his reaction? He is like a brother to me, always protective of me, but in a childish way. Oh I adore him so much!
 
"Am I this desired that even strangers look for me?" I . He frowned and came by my side.
 
"Be careful! You look too unwary for my taste." He seized my arms and gave me a warning gaze. Ohmy.
 
"No need to worry for such a little thing! I know how to defend myself. Now, go back to eat and," I my heels, "you guys too, I will be right back. AND don't you dare come and spy on me!" I tipped them off. They nodded their heads in sync. I heaved a sigh and tightened the ponytail on my head.
 
Suga's POV :
 
"Where is she..." Yoongi's eyes wandered frantically here and there underneath his pair of black sunglasses. He was wearing old-looking clothes and his hair was covered with a beanie. To complete the I'm-far-from-being-an-Idol look, he was wearing a mask which concealed half his face. Only a bit of his white as snow skin could be spotted. His eerie behavior was drawing even more unwanted attention on him.
 
" I can't be seen or it will be the end of me..." He cursed lowly.
 
Flashback
 
"What are you going to say to Yeon Ah upon seeing her? I really can't figure out how we can solve this problem." Namjoon darkened.
 
"True. But I can't be sitting here without doing anything. Even if it leads to nothing, I have to try." I replied, determined.
 
"Alright. Come back quick and tell me everything. If both of us go to her, she will be emotionally too shaken." He laughed and eased a bit the pressure I was having.
 
End of flashback
 
"Hey?" My hears detected a melodious voice and I looked up to see the long expected Yeon Ah.
 
"Yeon Ah!! It's me Yoongi!!" I gestured my hands for her to sit down. She squinted her eyes on me and the second after, brightened and beamed merrily at me.
 
"Yoongi!!" She half-shouted but I hurriedly hushed her. She understood immediately and her voice came back to normal.
 
"Can we move to somewhere far from the window?" She fulfilled my request by taking me to a table far from the transparent glasses as I wished.
 
"Why are you here?" Should I feel offended by her question? *sob*
 
"Can't I pay a visit to you?" I faked sobbing.
 
"You've really taken after Hoseok." She shook her head, amused. I chuckled.
 
"Remove this pair of sunglasses and this mask, I can barely hear you and you actually look dumb with sunglasses indoor." She said straightforwardly. Argh, why do my pride always get hurt today?
 
I did as she told me too, and I was able to see her more clearly. Aigoo, her beauty is no joke.
Uneasiness was displaying on her face and I wondered if I was the cause of it, so I asked her.
 
"Tell me what make you feel uneasy that you have to hop on your chair?"
 
"Am I?" She widened her eyes. I guess she has not noticed what she was doing.
 
"Yes you were." I smiled widely. She responded with chuckles.
 
"I fear that my co-workers would spy on us. They found you really weird earlier and started to become suspicious when you asked to meet me." She rolled her eyes jokingly. They look close, it's great for her.
 
"Tell them I'm harmless. But would they recognize me?" I sounded unsure.
 
"Don't worry, they won't say anything because if they do, I will beat them up." I softened at her answer. Little cutie.
 
"How are you Yeonnie?" I restarted the conversation.
 
"I'm fine and you?" She replied equally as enjoyed as I was. The power this girl has to make you feel good, it's awesome.
 
"Better after seeing you." ARGH I'm being cheeky, almost like a ert. She fakely made a disgusted face. She muttered 'cheeky' and 'ert', intentionally loud enough for me to hear her. How did I guess it right? I'm a genius.
 
"What bring you here? You know, you can contact me if you want us to meet instead of having to make your way until here. It must have taken you quite a long time, right?"
 
"I don't have your phone number! Give me your phone, I will save mine inside." She obediently handed me the phone as I gave mine too.
 
"Done." She gave it back. I returned hers too.
 
How should I say it?
 
"So.. Do you have someone you like Yeonnie? Remember when I told you that you can tell me your heart stories?" I was feeling bad because I will have to report what she will tell me, lol maybe she won't say anything? Anyway. I will have to report everything to Namjoon, whereas confessions are supposed to be kept secret. I'm screwed up.
She kept silent and her gaze paced around, not staying still. Aha, so she has one.
 
Yeon Ah's POV :
 
I'm not the type of person to tell everyone my problems or any of my personal matters. I can deal with them alone. I have to settle my mind before telling anything. Sorry Yoongi.
 
"Actually... Mmh, I think I do? I'm don't know for sure myself, so I cannot give you a precise answer. I will surely tell you upon confirming my feelings." I displayed an assuring smile, I mean what I said. I will tell him.
 
"I see. Don't force yourself if you don't want to. We're not that close, I can understand." He sounded disappointed. Ahh, don't make me feel guilty. :(
 
"Can you, perhaps, tell me if I know the pretendants?"
 
Bingo.
 
Yes you do.
 
I was nervously playing with my fingers under the table. 
 
My head gave an unwanted nod. . 
 
"Is it Taehyung?" My heart almost dropped at the mention of Taehyung.
 
"Or is it Jin?" It dropped again. What the hell?
 
"Who told you that?" I asked a bit aggressively but not on purpose. The shock must have made me out of me momentarily.
 
"I can tell. Do you know that I'm sharing a room with them? Their changes of behavior are quite obvious."
 
Wait up. 
 
Does that mean that they l-...
 
Huh, impossible. Don't overthink. There are plenty of girls outside here, why would they even be romantically interested in me? 
 
I laughed the thought away, but I still felt a bit hurt. It will more likely helping me to confirm my own feelings.
 
"Do you want anything to drink?" I changed the subject lamely. I saw him wanting to talk more about that but he gave up when I showed him an I'm-not-interested expression.
 
"Anything will do." And like this, we continued our little chat, with me having a heavy weight in the heart.
 
 

A/N : Annyeong readers! Here's an update~