Not a Good Idea

The Bullet Taken

29 April 2013, streets in Hongdae, Seoul. 2.32pm

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

"Guys, I found myself a Korean name. From now on, can you call me by this name? It's Yeon Ah~" I told them.

"Yeon Ah? I love it. It's weird to be calling you Yeon Ah since I'm used to Chloé." Rury said.

"And you have a last name as well? Your identity is messed up girl!" Junghoon teased me.

"Having three names is not a crime right? Haha. I chose Yoon. Yoo Yeon Ah." I explained.

"Pretty!" They chorused. And they looked at each other lovingly.. Am I the third wheel here? 

My attention shifted from the loverbirds to a crowd that formed before us. There was a big commotion but I couldn't see anything, so I dragged them into the crowd with me and we managed to come to the front. A man who looked like a MC was standing in the middle of the crowd, alone and in front of a small stage. Is someone going to perform ?

----------

Same day, earlier, BTS's dorm, 10.23am.

 

Jin's POV :

What is wrong with me? I just can't stop thinking about this girl on the plane. 

Usually, I would NEVER, ever think about a girl. What the hell is happening now?

My mind constantly pictures her face and I can't think of anything else...

I can't believe that I'm attracted to a girl whom I don't even know the name.

My members are currently perfoming on Inkigayo. It's been five days since I last saw them.

I missed them but I won't tell them that ahah! 

I'm alone at the dorm waiting for manager Kang to come and pick me up. 

*Pop*

AGAIN? Why does that girl's face always pop in my head out of nowhere?

Aish. I'll go take a shower. I must stop thinking about her. The chance that I come accross her is close to zero. 

--------

A few hours later... 1pm. BTS's dorm.

 

"KIM SEOK JIN! WAKE UP NOW!" Manager Kang yelled in my left ear as I woke up immediately.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled too, but much louder.

"YAAAAAAH WHY ARE YOU YELLING? You fell asleep so I let you sleep. You seemed so tired. You should thank me." Manager Kang told me furiously.

"Sorry, but you shouldn't scream in people's ears like that! You scared the hell out of me!" I shouted, annoyed.

"I had no choices! You woudn't even budge when I called you gently." He said, annoyed as well.

"It seemed like you were in an excellent dream for you not to wake up! You're usually a light sleeper." He added.

What was I dreaming of?

No way.

HER AGAIN?

Like seriously? Calm down Jin.

Do you know her? No.

Will you meet her again? Probably never again. 

Haha stupid douche bag. Get some fresh air to clear your mind. Not a bad idea... Ask your manager if you can hang out with your members this afternoon? You don't have a schedule anyway. Sounds good. I should get some street food, I've been craving for them. At Hongdae, they sell yummy street food. You can eat some for lunch. You're not such an idiot actually. Look at you. You're judging yourself. I told you that I'm your conscience.

--------

In SBS's building, Bangtan's room.

 

Author's POV :

"Jin hyung is supposed to be back to Seoul today! I'm eager to see him again!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Hyung bogoshipeoseooo !" Jeongguk whined. He's still a baby.

"Yaah stop whining Jeongguk, I'm trying to sleep." Taehyung scolded him.

"Yah, you better be nice to Jeongguk." Namjoon defended the Golden Maknae.

"Hey! I was just trying to sleep! Jeongguk knows that I love him and that, at usual times, I'm nice to him." Taehyung was upset.

"You both stop!" Suga shouted. "I can't peacefully play with Jiminnie."

"What are you guys doing?" Jeongguk asked, obviously curious.

"Battle stares." Jimin replied.

"We all know that Jimin is going to lose! His eyes are too small for that." Hoseok jokingly mocked. 

He meant it, but just a bit.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Everyone started to laugh their off.

 

Jin's POV :

That bunch of idiots, I can hear them laughing from here.

"Look who's here!" I shouted happily at the door.

"HYUUUUUUUUNG !!!!" They literally screamed at my face as they pulled me into a group hug.

"ARGHHHHH! STOP! I CAN'T BREATH ANYMORE!" I was struggling until they released me, a big yet scary smile plastered on their face.

"How have you been guys? Have you been good?" I asked them, eyeing each one of them.

"Of course we were!" Jeongguk beamed. Awn, uri maknae~ *mother mode on*

"Hyung, it was not the same without you on stage! We had a lot of messages asking us why you weren't here." Jimin whined.

"You missed me?" I smirked.

"Of course!" They chorused. Oh I feel loved.

"What did PD-nim say or do...?" I asked Namjoonie, feeling anxious.

"No worries. He said that you were sick to justify your absence." He smiled at me. That's a relief!

"Thanks guys." I sincerely thanked them. We're like this, always supporting and protecting each other. They're like my brothers.

"Who wants to go to Hongdae with me?" I asked them after we all sat on the sofa.

"I can't sorry. I have something to do!" Taehyung explained. I nodded smiling.

Both Suga and Jimin can't as well. They've got family matters I guess.

"Namjoonie, Jeonggukkie, shall we go?" I asked. 

"Yesss!" Ouch my ears.

"Stop shouting!" Childish guys, eh.

--------

 

"Put on your sunglasses and your hat guys, we can't be noticed, ok?" Namjoonie said leader-likely.

"Yes sir!" Jeongguk beamed.

"Akay." I simply said. "Let me buy something to eat first then we'll go for a walk!"

--------

 

After eating, 2.30pm, in Hongdae.

"Hyuuungs! Look at the crowd over there! I want to see what's happening! Let's go!" Jeongguk dragged us there.

Since when did he become so strong? Yah Jeongguk, don't become more muscular than your hyungs T.T

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

Is it a guerilla concert!! Omo! Just imagine an Idol group up close! Argh.

"Yeon Ah-ah." Junghoon snapped me out of my daydream.

"Yeah?"

"I have to go now, sorry. I cannot stay anylonger! I'll see you soon~" He told me.

"Oh it's okay. Go go! Yeah see you soon!" I smiled at him.

"Bye then!"

"Bye!" I watched him walk farther and farther until he disappeared into the crowd. Rury was still with me though.

The MC started to speak so I focused on him. By now, he was standing on the stage.

"Yeorobun, annyeonghaseyo!" Everyone clapped and so did I.

"You must be wondering what's going to happen next, right? I'll tell you now. First, let me introduce myself. I'm MC Cho Gikwon! Amongst you, who has already dreamed of becoming an Idol?"

Many people raised their arm.

I didn't though, but that idea had already crossed my mind once. 

"Who likes to rap, sing or dance?" He asked again. More people raised their arm.

But again, I didn't. 

"These are useless for you."

"Why are you rapping? Isn't this for thugs?"

"Dancing? Pff, don't do that. I didn't raise you to ridiculize yourself in front of a crowd, okay?"

My parents' words still ring in my head... 

 

"Why don't you raise your arm?" Rury snapped me out of my thoughts. I just shrugged.

"Okay, I see there's a lot of people! This is your chance today. I'm here to find the new Idol of the next generation! You must have seen the news posted on KBS's blog right?"

Everyone nodded their head eagerly, except for me and Rury. We just happened to run into this.

The crowd seemed to have gotten bigger and bigger by now.

"Don't be shy. Instead, feel empowered by coming up on the stage! I want to find talents today! I cannot guarantee you that you'll not be filmed since you already are!" I laughed. Not bad for a MC.

"When someone perfom, please respect him or her and stay silent." He first warned. "To start the event and to lessen the akwardness and the pressure, I will ask you to do some basic things most Idols do. Whoever capable to accomplish the given tasks are allowed to come on stage. I'm looking forward to what you guys will show us! Thanks for your cooperation." He finished with a big smile. 

Everyone clapped and the crowd went hysterical.

I was getting extremely curious and excited as well. I know that there are so many hidden talents in Korea. Even random students' videos on Youtube are awesome. 

 

Jungkook's POV :

"Wouah daebak!!" I shouted. Namjoon hyung immediately put his hand on my mouth.

"Don't scream! No one should notice us. Arasseo?" I nodded quickly. I'm excited to see what's going to happen!

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

The MC started to speak again.

"The basic for any girl group : do the slipts"

"HER! SHE PERFECTLY KNOWS HOW TO DO IT! SHE'S A PRO!" Rury shouted really loudly for the MC to notice her.

NO RURY. YOU CAN'T. GOD GOD. I'M GONNA DIE. BYE.

"Really? Miss? Can you come on the stage please?" The MC asked me with a big smile and almost too politely for me to decline the offer.

"Oh-Oh.. Nae.." I stuttered. I could feel my face heating up, almost burning with embarrassment. 

RURY I'M GOING TO KILL YOU. 

I'm not really the shy type but it's just that I feel overwhelmed every time I am in front of a crowd. 

 

Jin's POV :

I'm must be dreaming...

It's her! IT'S HER!