Mind Dysfunction

The Bullet Taken

 

 

13 May 2013. Apartment n°511 on the fifth floor, Yongsam-dong, Seoul. 9.38am

 

Yeon Ah's POV

 

It's been two days since my mind has literally stopped fonctioning.

 

Well, I got into such state since I saw the message Jin had left me on my signed album.

 

Ché.

 

It is a fake, right? Bangtan Boys's Jin cannot possibly give his phone number to a fan? Who is crazy enough to do that?

 

So that's what my mind can only think of all day long.

 

Sometimes, I would go out for a walk by the Han River. Taking some fresh air helps.

I avoid crowded places though. 

 

That's an embarrassing thing to say, but I saw that videos of me performing are circulating on the Internet. 

 

What if my parents see it?

 

ARGH.

 

I really hope they won't.

 

I really appreciate everyone's positive and encouraging comments, but I would prefer to remain inconspicuous to the world. 

 

Jin's POV

 

I have been waiting for a message or a phonecall from her since the fanmeeting.

 

I bet she doesn't believe me. Who would? I acted crazily enough by giving her my real phone number. 

 

"Hyuuung! Are you okay? You don't seem well since our last fanmeeting. Did noona perturb you?" Gukkie asked me worriedly.

 

"Don't worry, I'm okay!" I tried to cheer up but he didn't seem convinced by my attempt at fooling him.

 

"I won't ask then." He is being understanding. 

 

Well, I usually do never talk about girls. That is why my members were quite surprised when I started mentioning her.

 

Flashback

11 May 2013, 2.21pm, after the fanmeeting, in BTS's van.

 

"It was so cool today! There were many more fans than expected!" Yoongi said happily.

 

"That's true!! They're so nice for giving us gifts and all." Jimin exclaimed, equally excited.

 

"Shall we take some photos and upload them on Twitter as a thankyou present?" Jeongguk suggested.

 

"Let's do that." Hoseok acquiesced and held the phone up to take a selfie of them. 

 

"You all recognized Yeon Ah, right?" Taehyung spoke. I immediately shifted my attention from outside the window to him as he mentioned her. I was so lost in my thoughts.

 

"Yes I did! She's so cute and dorky. She said that she likes how I dance!" Hoseok proudly stated.

 

"She's quite funny and ... straightforward lol. She said we were a bunch of idiots! She's probably the first fan and she might be one of the last to tell me such a thing. Jin hyung, your potential girlfriend is cool." Nam Joon winked at me. Lol shut up man.

 

"SHE SAID MY ABS WERE COOL!" Jimin shouted.

 

BWOH?

 

YAH.

 

I'm going to rip that smile off of his face.

 

"Oh... That's why her face was so familiar." Yoongi declared.

 

"I LOVE NOONA." Jeongguk let out his fanboy feels. 

 

They should like her so much.

 

No, I am not being jealous. 

 

"Hyung? Say something?" Jeongguk urged me. I just shrugged and immediately went to my room upon reaching our apartment.

 

"He must really like her." Namjoon stated. 

 

"I never saw him behaving like this before." Hoseok added, agreeing. 

 

"I've known him for four years and he had never ever talked about a girl." Jimin declared.

 

"Well, this time it's different I guess." Yoongi said.

 

End of Flashback

 


13 May 2013. Yongsam-dong, 10.47pm.

 

Yeon Ah's POV

 

I spent all the day by the river, just sitting there and enjoying the light breeze.

 

I was supposed to look for a part-time job! I guess that I have been lazy.

 

It's been five days since I last saw Rury eonni, so I thought I should see her tomorrow.

 

(Texting Rury)

 

To : Park Rury

"Eonni! It's been a while since we last met! How about going to our usual coffee shop tomorrow afternoon? It's my treat!"

From : Yoon Yeon Ah. Sent at 10.49pm.

To : Yoon Yeon Ah

"Babyyy! No problem. I'm eager to listen to you narrating the fanmeeting! I want to know all of it. Oh and Junghoon went back to America for two weeks. He is up to something. He greets you goodbye!"

From : Park Rury. Sent 10.51pm.

 

Really? I didn't know T.T

 

To : Rury Park

"Seriously? Omg sorry, I didn't know... Blame my carelessness..."

From : Yoon Yeon Ah. Sent at 10.52pm.

To : Yoon Yeon Ah

"It's fine, don't worry! I have to go! See ya tomorrow honey. Sleep well tonight, love you."

From : Park Rury. Sent at 10.53pm.

To : Park Rury

"Nae! Good night eonni. Love ya too!"

From : Yoon Yeon Ah. Sent at 10.55pm.

 


 

Rury's POV

 

Sorry Yeon Ah-ah...

 

Sorry for lying.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

 

I was smiling sheepishly in front of my screen... I'm so excited to tell her everything that happened!

 

All of a sudden, Jin's face appeared on my phone. Like WTF? I blinked several times and it just vanished.

 

It was an hallucination.

 

Should I try texting that number? It won't hurt anyone... 

 

I gathered all my courage and finally sent a message.

 


 

Jin's POV

 

Ah! Nothing is better than a cool shower after a long day. So refreshing!

 

"Hyung, you got a message." Taehyunggie handed me my phone. I thanked him.

 

Who could it be? It's nearly 11pm. I opened and read on.

 

To : Jin

"Hello, sorry to disturb you. Are you Jin?"

From : Unknown number.

 

Eh? Who could that be?

 

Wait.

 

Don't tell me that it is her?

 

HALLLEEELLLUUUJAAAAH. OH THANK YOU JESUS YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. *dancing like a fool*

 

"Erg... Hyung, are you ok?" Namjoonie asked me, giving me a judgmental look as if I was an alien.

 

"OF COURSE! I'm in my room, bye. AND, don't come without at least knocking on the door, understood? I want to be alone, arasseo?" I warned them.

 

"Nae..." I heard their voice. 

 

I jumped on my bed, excited mode ON.

 

To : Unknown number

"Yes, I'm Jin from BTS. Are you Yeon Ah-sshi?"

From : Jin

 

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

 

OH MY.

 

It's really him?! ._.

 

What am I going to answer him?

 

HELP.