Sweet Night Talk

The Bullet Taken

 

A/N : Hmm. I guess everyone will have a conscience who they talk to. The most affected are V, Jin and J-Hope. For Jin/Yeon Ah's text messages, I won't put the "sent at XXpm" and the "To... From..." anymore because this chapter is entirely in messages sent by theses two. It takes too much time to write them, sorry if you find it less realistic, don't forget they're texting each other and no chatting in 'real' life.


 

13 May 2013, 11.56pm, in both BTS's dorm and Yeon Ah's apartment.

 

Yeon Ah's POV

 

Huhu, calm down Yeon Ah.

 

What are you doing, panicking like a freak? Calm down. *breath out*.

 

This isn't the confident Yeon Ah I know. Yeah yeah I'm trying to regain confidence so shut up. You better. Here we go.

 

To : Jin

"Nae it's me. I thought that you gave me a fake number. c:"

From : Yeon Ah

 

To : Yeon Ah

"Haha nope! See? It's really me!"

From : Jin

 

 

Am I really talking to Jin? I must be dreaming...

 

To : Jin

"How can I be sure that you're really Jin? Everyone can say that."

From : Yeon Ah

 

 

Jin's POV

 

"Is she still doubting me ?" I said out loud.

 

"Who is doubting who again?" I was startled by the sudden voice. Aish that Namjoon.

 

"Yaah Namjoon, get out!"

 

"Arasseo, you don't need to yell." He humphed. 

 

"Yah, I'm the real, only and unique Jin!"

 

"Prove me then."

 

She's got some nerves. 

 

Yeon Ah's POV

 

Did I just challenged him? 

Geojimariya, you such a liar

See me see me ya, neon wiseonjaya

Wae jakku ttan gireul garae

Ya neona jalhae

Jebal gangyohajin marajwo...

 

WHAT? IS HE CALLING ME RIGHT NOW?

Ok. Answer. It's gonna be fine.

 

(Now, on a phonecall with Jin)

 

"Yeobuseyo?"

"Yeon Ah-sshi? It's Jin! Do you believe me now?"

"Erm... Everyone can say that their name is Jin." I have to admit, he sounded SO much like him, but I wanted to be sure.

"Wait, I'll call you in Facetime. You'll see me."

 

BWOH? FACETIME? BUT I HAVE A FREAKING UGLY FACE NOW.

 

Being sleep-deprived and not having make up on is the worst combo. 

 

(Now, Facetiming with Jin)

 

"Yeon Ah-sshi! Annyeong!"

 

Omg. It's really him. Awn he's cute with his beanie.

 

"Oh-oh annyeong... Jin-sshi."

"Now do you believe me?"

"Yes, I guess."

"Good then! How have you been since the fanmeeting?"

 

I wasn't so good because of you, nappeun namja.

 

"Ermh.. Nothing special. I'm doing well.. And you?"

"As usual :)."

"Jin-sshi." My tone turned quite icy.

"Nae?"

"Why did you give me your phone number? Are you doing that to every fan?" My voice trembled a little bit. Was I upset. Is he a player?

"To be honest, no. You're the only girl I gave my phone number to. Don't be uspet! I'm not a playboy!"

 

LOL did he read my mind? He raised one arm in surrender. I chuckled, that was cute.

 

"Should we keep talking in messages?" I felt a bit uncomfortable videochatting with him.

 

"Alright! *smiles widely and waved*"

(Jin hung up)

 


Earlier.

Jeongguk's POV

 

"Hyungs, did you hear Jin hyung talking? I think he's talking alone...?" I said.

 

"That's scary." Jimin shivered.

 

"Should we go and check on him?" Hoseok hyung suggested.

 

"I got scolded already so you guys go if you want!" Namjoon replied, throwing his hands in the air.

 

"Let's go listen by the door." I made silent steps.

 

'Now do you believe me?' I heard hyung says.

 

"With who is he talking? That's creepy." Taehyung hyung made a face.

 

'Actually no. You're the only girl who I gave my phone number to. Don't be uspet! I'm not a playboy!'

 

I quickly dragged them in the living room.

 

"HYUNG GAVE HIS PHONE NUMBER TO NOONA!!!" I screamed.

 

"Yaah hush! He shouldn't hear us!" Yoongi hyung scolded me.

 

"Wouah, what a great step he took. I guess this is really serious." Namjoon hyung said.

 

"We're going to ask him further information on that." Taehyung hyung smirked.


 


 

Yeon Ah's POV

 

How is it possible?

~Ding~

(New message)

 

"You know... It wasn't my first time seeing you during the fanmeeting."

"Bwoh? What do you mean? Did you meet me before?"

"Yeah. Remember the flight on the 28th of April? I'm the guy who fell asleep on you."

 

OH.

MY.

ING.

GOD.

 

I was staring at my phone screen, utterly flabbergasted. That's why I was so much reminded of Jin.

 

It was Jin.

 

"Yeon Ah-sshi? Are you still there?"

"Yeah I am. I'm so surprised. You looked so familiar but I didn't dare ask you if you really were Jin from BTS."

 

But why did he come from Paris? That is why he was absent for a few days. I'm so curious, but I shouldn't ask right. That must be personal.

 

"And you know when you performed at Hongdae last time? I was the guy standing in front of you wearing black sunglasses."

 

My eyes popped out of their sockets. Literally.

 

I'm D E A D.

 

That's so freaking embarrasing! 

 

"I'm embarrassed now."

"No don't be! You were very very good! If you were to become an Idol, you would be really popular! You know, every member of my group recognized you at the fanmeeting ^^ That is because our Golden Maknae showed them videos of your performances!" WHAT ?

"He saw me too? oh no."

"Yeah. He didn't stop complimenting you haha. I guess he really likes you :p And Namjoon was with us as well! Anyway. I heard that you are Chinese, how come your Korean is so good?"

"I've been learning Korean since almost two years. ^^"

"Ohhh. That's cool! Why did you come from Paris then?"

"I'm French keke. How about you?"

"CHINCHA? Daebak!! Bonjour.. Coment tu tappeles?" HAHA cute.

"To be correct, it is Bonjour.. Comment t'appelles-tu? But you're not bad!"

"Haha"

"Was it hard to become an Idol? How were your trainee days?"

"It was so hard and it still is. But my members helped me a lot during that period. I was supposed to pursue a career as an actor, but I thought that I could do it after becoming a singer.

Did you come here to study?"

"Oh I see. Fighting! You guys are amazing, don't doubt yourself and go! Keep the good work! I'm looking forward to your next album already ^^ No, I'm here to enjoy South Korea for a few months before going to study in Hong Kong!"

She's not going to stay... Jin thought.

"Thank you for your support. That's good! You must have great grades to be admitted to enter a school in Hong Kong! Are you here by yourself? Where in China did you fly from?"

"My grades are okay. Are you serious? We took the same plane from Paris PABO!"

"Oh right, blame my memory. Bwoh?!! You're the PABO!"

"You are. PA to the BO. P A B O"

"I'm not! Yeon Ah-sshi, can we drop the honorifics?"

"Didn't we already do that after calling each other stupid? You're so stupid HAHA."

"Yah Yah!"

"Should I call you... Jin?"

"Call me Oppa."

"No."

"WHY?"

"I won't call you 'oppa'"

"But why? Did you lie on your real age? You're older than me right?"

"Hell no! You're too old like a grandpa for me."

"Yah! Then why?"

"Just no."

"M E A N I E"

"Suit yourself. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Y-yah! Why do you ask that?!"

"Ouuuuh! Our Jin is shyyyyy?"

"As if. No I don't have one. Why? Wanna be my girlfriend?"

 

LOL? No, Jin. You're just a simple crush as I said. 

 

It's not like I would be able to go out with someone after what happened.

 

Jin is like a good friend of mine, but with a bit of attraction...? I don't know, really.

 

"Hell no! Stop your nonsense!"

"How about you?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Tss mean huh"

"Selve your rights!"

"I'm currently rolling my eyes on you. Anyway, have you ever thought of becoming an Idol?"

"I have, to be honest. But it's not the right thing for me..."

"Why?"

"As sad as it is, I don't have any dreams because my parents have always been inculcating the idea of 'Business = money = good living.' I shouldn't be interested in anything else except for business. Their words still ring hollow in my head.

Your song No More Dreams just reminds me of myself. Even If I want to have a dream, I feel like it's too late. It's like my mind is blocking all access to any potential dreams."

 

Jin's POV

 

It is such a pity. She would be so freaking good as a singer!

 

I want to give her a chance to realise her dream. Maybe introducing her to my members for them to collaborate? 

 

"Is collaborating okay? You would be featured on some artists' music and music videos." 

"I don't stand a chance against talented people. Anyway. Don't you have a schedule tomorrow?"

"But you are talented! Why don't you believe me? Oh yeah, we're going live on Music Bank!"

 

The fans are lucky. I want to see them performing too, Yeon Ah thought.

 

"Lol what a big troll you are. I don't put my trust easily on anyone! :p Fighting for tomorrow hihi!"

"BWOH?! Big troll? Yaah. So mean. I thought you were nice. Thank you anyway hehe."

"Yeon Ah?"

"I AM nice, I'm just speaking the truth. We barely know each other so I'm not going to trust you with just two hours of texting each other."

"Euh, yes?"

"Would you come and see us tomorrow?"

"Oh, I'm seeing a friend tomorrow... I'm sorry. And I don't have a ticket! Music Bank's places are the hardest to get."

"Arasseo. I guess I'll have to earn your trust. It's okay! Are you free on Thursday then?"

 

Omo, is he asking me out? Yeon Ah was wondering.

 

"Yes. Why?"

"I'll help you getting a place for Mcountdown!"

"You would really do that?!"

"Yes! Pinky promise!"

"Snif..."

"What's wrong?"

"Ouiiin.."

"Yah! Gwenchana?"

"THANK YOU!!!"

"You scared me! And you're welcome haha!" 

"You should sleep now! It's getting late~ Goodnight Jin-ah! Sweet dreams!"

"Thank you, you too! Goodnight! I'll text you once I'll get the ticket! Byee Yeon Ah!"

 

I was still smiling like a fool after our long discussion with Yeon Ah. I

 

'M SO HAPPY.

 

Not long after, I fell asleep, smiling ear to ear.