The long lost First Love

The Bullet Taken

 

 27 May 2013, Yongsam-dong, Seoul, 10.20pm.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

I'm on my bed, reminiscing today's events. After eating dinner with Dujun, he sent me home..

 

Flashback

 

"Yeon Ah. How do you do to survive here? I mean what do you do to earn money for your daily expenses?" Dujun questionned me when we were walking towards my apart.

I hung my head low. For a whole month, I've been living with my parents money. Aish. I'm so bad..

"I'm using my parents money.. I feel naughty. I've been looking for a part-time job since two weeks but everywhere I went, they all declined me."

"Chincha?! How can they decline such a lovely and beautiful girl?" Cheesy much T.T

"Cheesy boy." I rolled my eyes. Soon we both bursted out laughing!

"My boss is looking for a waitress at our cafe. It's a part-time job too! You can earn pretty much since he's really generous with his workers. I'm a waiter there too." My ears perked up. Omg. IS HE SAYING HE HAS A JOB FOR ME? I'M SO LUCKY !

"I'd love to!! It's perfect! On which days I'll be working?" I felt excited. Finally, chance is on my side.

"You'll work on tuesday, thursday and friday. From 8am in the morning to 10pm at night. It's not that hard. You have a really good memorie so taking orders and serving won't be a problem. You just have to smile and greet customers politely and warmly! But knowing you, it's gonna be okay!" He took the time to explain me as I was registring everything in my head.

"Don't need to overreact haha, I still have to learn. Tell me your workplace's address, I'm going tomorrow to apply. Thank you a lot Dujunnie!"

"You're welcome .. Yeon Ah. Haha! I should call you Eggie! I think your face has gotten chubbier HAHA" THIS BOY.

"Yah! Neo! Come here!" I started chasing him as we laughed ecstatically.

 

End of flashback

 

Tomorrow morning, I'll go there and then I'll bake some cakes and go to Bangtan's dorm.

 

You must be curious about how my first love could be a Korean..

When I was 14, in middle school, an exchange student from Korea transferred in our school. I was beyond excited since hehe, I already loved Korea. He was fluent in English so was I.

I made the first step and went to talk to him. We grew close really quickly. In no time, we were considered good friends.

One day, he confessed. I was astonished. But I didn't reject him, instead I asked if he could wait a bit because my mind was in a mess.

I slowly figured out my true feelings for him. And I knew I loved him. He's so adorable, nice and funny! We made so much memories in that split of time. We broke up forcefully since he had to go back to Korea.

At that moment, I was hopeless, feeling abandoned, empty.

Our relationship last four months. But they were four unforgettable and wonderful months, when we shared laughs, confessions, secrets, tears..

I can't deny that a part of me never forget him.

 

Maybe.. If he is going to ask me out... Maybe I'll fall for him again.

 


 

A/N : I didn't update yesterday, I was too tired.

In one week, I updated 22 chapters! It's just.. w o w.

Anyway, >> comment, suscribe, vote, share, and love this story!