Real Dilemmas

The Bullet Taken

 

A/N : Long time I haven't updated this story! I hope you will like this chapter~ mouaah. + Comment guys! I'm really curious of your reactions. 

 

5th June, Sindang, Seoul, 11.52am.

 

Yeon Ah’s POV :

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY my dear brother who I love a lot. He’s 23 today! Hehe.Time sure flies..

By now, he must be still sleeping judging from the current hour in France : 6a.m in the morning. I will skype with him tonight. Aigoo I’m so impatient already!

Since Friday, I had enough time to think all over again about what Dujun has confessed. I won’t avoid him anymore, there’s no use to it. We will bump into each other no matter what. The probabilities for me not to see him are very small.

Ding~

To : Yeon Ah

“Can you come to the second floor? I’m waiting for you here.”

From : Dujun. Sent at 11.56am.

Right when I was talking about him. Well, like I just said, I can only confront him now.

To : Du Jun

“Arasseo. See you.”

From : Yeon Ah. Sent at 11.59am.

 

---

Meanwhile

 

Yoongi’s POV :

“Mmh..Mmh..” I was humming a melody which has popped into my mind rather suddenly. The lyrics, however, were still unfindable. I don’t have any inspiration.. It’s like it has been chased away by an unpalatable feeling. Is something not good happening right now?

“Yoongi.” Jin hyung surprisingly showed up in the recording room.

“Yes?” I stopped what I was doing and concentrated full attention on him. He wasn't being his right self, judging by his facial expression. Does something bother him..?

He just kept quiet and sat down on the sofa. “Hyung are you alright?” I stood up and approached him.

“No I’m not really.” He sighed and passed his hand through his tousled hair in aggravation.

“What’s wrong?” I sat next to him and patted his back smoothly. I have my idea but wasn’t sure, so I just kept shut and let him continue talking.

“I think I’m being in love with the wrong person..” He spoke. What the hell?

“What do you mean by that? If you’re in love, there’s not a right or a wrong person, normally.” I sounded grave.

“It’s just.. I like someone who doesn’t love me back. And I don’t think I can do anything about it.” His eyes were more serious than usual. “Is it..”

“Yeon Ah.” It didn’t shock me at all. I had noticed how sensible he was when her name was mentioned or when we were being close with her, showing clearly his affection for this lovable girl. I think they look really good together, plus hyung is being sincere and gentleman-like with her. Why would he be so unconfident about it?

Wait. Don’t tell me..

“Hyung.. May I ask you why you’re so depressed about it? It isn’t because of our CEO, huh? It’s something else that troubles you right?” Jin hyung turned his head and shot me a look, confirming my assumption. “Why..?”

“Haven’t you noticed?” He rubbed his forehead and putted me in reflection instead of telling me directly the exact reason. It can’t be.. a love triangle right? Not between two of my members? I hope I’m wrong.

“I have an idea but I can’t assume anything.” I told him. “Try saying it.” I took a deep breath. The situation was tricky. If what I’m thinking is the truth, I won’t be able to choose who I will support. Life is crual aish.

“The reason you have no chances is because Taehyung likes Yeon Ah too?” My voice waved a bit. He nodded his head and looked away.

Damn it.

What are we going to do about it?

 

---

 

Dujun’s POV :

I don’t know where I found this courage but I decided I will tell her clearly what my true feelings are, without anxiety. Now that I’ve already unwillingly confessed her, I can’t take a step back. It’s moving forward or giving up, and I absolutely won’t choose the second option.

 

Yeon Ah’s POV :

My feet climbed the stairs reluctantly. I was preparing myself mentally and also thought of what I will going to say to Dujun.

Finally, I arrived at the second floor after what seemed like two hours. My eyes were searching for him. And there he is.

“Annyeong Dujun.” My voice came out quite fearlessly, as I wanted it to. He turned around and flashed me one of his sweet smile.

“Hey Yeon Ah.” He took steps ahead and stopped right before me. He reached out his hand to my hair. Why is he doing something like this right now? Confusing the hell out of me.

“How are you?” he asked when I was still being mesmerized by his chocolate brown eyes.

Take control of yourself Yeon Ah. It’s not time for you to note his handsomeness. It’s not like you like him.. right? You don’t know. I wish I could know..

“I’m alright. You?” he nodded his head in guise of a response.

Should I talk first?

“I know I’ve been ignoring you the whole day on Friday. Are you upset?” I didn’t really look at him in the eyes.

“I’m not. You’re not at fault.” Dujun replied with a reassuring voice. I looked up at him and smiled.

“Let’s be like how we were used to be, okay?” I hopefully said with clutched hands.

“First, I have something I need to tell you.” He sounded dead earnest and didn’t answer me. What in the world will I be confronted to?

“I like you, Yoon Yeon Ah. I don’t want to hide my feelings and tell you something I don’t think such as It’s okay If you don’t like me back.. I understand. I’m certain of my feelings towards you. Arasseo. Let’s be like before again. However, you must be aware that I won’t feel the same towards you anymore. Be prepared for a change of your feelings towards me too because I'm determined to make you mine again.”