First Encounter

The Bullet Taken

 

 

A/N : colored italics stand for what people's conscience says.


29 April 2013, 122km from Seoul Incheon, 1.02am (korean hour).

 

Unknown's POV :

Ahh.. I think I have a headache. The nap didn't give me the effect I expected from it. Aish.

And what is this smell? It's not my perfum. Wait.. Am I sandwiched between.. WHAT??? OH. I fell asleep on her. .

Did she fall asleep on me on purpose? Oh no, did she recognize me? That's impossible. I'm wearing sunglasses! What if she's a saseang fan who followed me all the way to Paris ? WTF. I'm screwed up!

Oh, stop dreaming. She can't know you, you've just debuted! Maybe she really knows you? Yes maybe... Ask her? Yah are you stupid? How can I ask something to someone who's sleeping? You're saying that you're stupid yourself. Who am I talking to? Yourself. I'm going crazy. Shut your mouth please, I'm trying to think. I don't have a mouth. Just shut up. 

She started to move and stretch.. and she yawned. How cute. LOL LOOK AT YOU, YOU LOOK SO CRAZY MAN. Saying a girl is cute because she yawned. I thought you didn't like cute girl? I told you to shut up! Ok ok calm your hormones. Aish. I said I don't like fake girls who ACT cute.

She looked at me and smiled widely, I returned the smile.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

Gosh, he really does remind me of someone. Especially his lips...

I'm pretty sure I give out a pedo-vibe right now. I can't help but find him attractive.

Hmmm STOOOOOP Yeon Ah or your brother is going to fry your egg-shaped face on a stove.

"Aerm... I'm sorry to have fallen asleep on your shoulder." He started saying. 

Yeon Ah, wake up! Answer him, palli.

"Oh.. No problems." I smiled genuinely.

What's up with you ? You would never react like this around a guy. Like seriously.

I'm curious. I want to ask him if he's really who I think he is. But I'll look so stupid if he is not.

Well, it can't be him. Jin of Bangtan Boys can't take the plane from Paris. He's promoting We Are Bulletproof now. Impossible. Forget it Yeon Ah.

————

Incheon Airport, Seoul, 2.48am.

 

WE'VE FINALLY ARRIVED ! I'm so excited now. YEAH YEAH YEAH.

I didn't talk to Mr. Good-looking after our little interaction. From time to time, I'd take a glance at him and you know what, HE ALWAYS CAUGHT ME DOING THIS. He must think that I'm an obsessed girl now.

Dear passengers, your attention please. Your plane is about to land. Please fasten your seatbelt. Thank you.

I was smiling like a fool and was getting overly excited.

Once the plane touched down, I started clapping my hands happily. People were giving me questioning stares. WHAT? I'm just glad and grateful there weren't any accident, you know? Anyway.

We just landed at Seoul, Incheon Airport. Local hour is 7.32 in the morning. The temperature outside is 10°C. We advise you to wear warm clothes. The whole staff of Korean Air thanks you for your cooperation and hopes to fly with you very soon.

Shortly after the announcement, Korean Air's music was played. I grabbed my belongings and headed towards the exit. I greeted and thanked every member of the staff before exiting the plane.

"Seoul, I'm here!"