Junghoon's Return

The Bullet Taken

 

30 May 2013, Hongdae, in front of an expensive-looking restaurant, 8.23pm.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

I was still in a daze after this morning's.. little moment with Taehyung. Haha Yeonnie is in love! Bwoh?! No! Don't deny it! I'm really not sure! You'll figure out your feelings soon. Argh maybe maybe.

Today, Junghoon came back to Korea! Finally! Hallelujah! I missed him.

Rury called me earlier to tell me to come to Hongdae for dinner.

 

Flashback

 

Yeon Ah's home, 5.06pm.

 

I was reading a book peacefully on my balcony.

 

Geojimariya, you such a liar

See me see me ya, neon wiseonjaya

Wae jakku ttan gireul garae

Ya neona jalhae

Jebal gangyohajin marajwo...

 

I pick up the phone without looking at the caller ID.

 

- "Yeobuseyo? Eonni? It's you?"

- "The one and only. How are you baby girl?"

- "Super fine and you?"

- "I'm okay! Junghoon is back!! He invites you to eat dinner along with some friends!"

Erg I'll be knowing only them...

- "Really!! Ok no problem! When?"

- " Tonight!"

- "Arasseo, text me the address and the hour. See you tonight!"

I was about to hung up when I heard her yelling through the phone.

- "WAIT WAIT!! Yeon Ah! There's a dress code! Come wearing a pretty dress okay? Put on some light make-up. Omgee baby you'll be shining like a princess I'm sure!" she squealed. omfg

- "Oh.. okay then. See you later eonni!"

- "See ya!!"

My excitement's percentage dropped.. Argh.

I was wondering hard on what I should wear for tonight. I went to my room, opened my wardrobe and pulled out all my dresses.

"What am I supposed to wear?!" I was frustated. After some reflexions, I decided.

"I'll go for a black strapless dress. Simple yet pretty. I'm not attending a wedding anyway!"

 

 

Mum put four pairs of high heels in my suitcase before I left Paris. "Just in case" as she said. But I'm thankful! c:

 

 

"So I just have to choose one."

I finally chose the black-gold pair.

I wore a bit of make up as I was told to.

"I'm ready!"

 

End of flashback

 

Oh goodness. It was so terrible in the subway. Everyone was staring at me like I was an art object. I think there were erses too!! I wanted to punch their disgusting smirking face. Argh.

I also heard people saying : "Is she a star?" "She looks like one." "Pretty girl!" "She reminds me of someone who performed on TV.."

I hope no one recognized me u.u

KBS really diffused my performance? omg.

 

Anyway, here am I! Standing in front of an expensive-looking restaurant, waiting for RuJung couple to arrive! Rury said 8.30pm in front of the restaurant. I'm punctual.

My feet were hurting a bit but it was bearable.

"YEON AH !!!" a loud voice howled my name as I turned to see Rury running towards me.

"EONNI!!" I half jumped on her, not totally because I didn't want to hurt her with my heels.

The second after, I went to hug big bro JungHoon!

"Junghoon!! I missed you!!"

"Little sis'! Same here! Have you been good? And oh you're really pretty today!" he gave me thumbs up. I could only laugh awkwardly.

"My babyyyyy!! You're so beautiful! Stunning! How can a perfection like you exist?" Eonni is overreacting again. -.-

"Thank you eonni but don't exagerate."

"I'm saying the truth!!!" she giggled.

"Haha! When are your friends coming?" I asked them.

"Soon. My little brother and his group are coming along too!" he smiled.

But me, I was frozen.

O M F G

------------

 

Bangtan's dorm, 6.23pm, (earlier)

 

Taehyung's POV :

Namjoon hyung almost strangled me this morning. I was lucky because I'm still alive..

 

Flashback

 

I reluctantly unlocked my dorm's door.

"YAH KIM TAE HYUNG !!! COME HERE I'M GONNA TEACH YOU A GOOD LESSON." As soon as I stepped the living room, Namjoon hyung yelled at me causing me to wince in pain.

"Hyung let me explain myself first.." I tried to calm him down but it was not working.

"COME HERE!! THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT!!!!"

"NO HYUUUUNG!!" he started chasing me as I hid behind Yoongi hyung.

"Oh oh oh Namjoon calm down. Even though your pride has been hurt, don't need to react this way." Yoongi hyung knocked some sense into him. Omg I suppressed the envy to laugh at the statement and the dumb-looking Namjoon hyung but it would add fire on the already burning oil.

Soon everyone gathered in the living room. The maknaes and Hoseok rushed to my sides and jumped on me like three monkeys.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed, feeling suffocated.

"Yah leave him alone you three!" Jin hyung interfered. Ouf. But soon he came to hug me too. Argh.

"Taehyunggie!! I thought you ran away from home! Nappeun namja! (bad boy)" Hoseok dramatically said.

"Of course not.. Never!" I never thought of doing that o.o

"Now hyung explain us why you didn't come home yesterday!" Gukkie declared.

Should I say the truth? This is the best solution.

Unsure, I started narrating the whole story. They were all shocked.

"HYUNG DO YOU LIKE NOONA???!" Jimin yelled.

"Why did you ignore her? What was the reason?!" Yoongi was getting excited by my story, I guess. LOL.

"OMO URI TAEHYUNG LIKES YEON AH!!!" Hoseok hyung lifted his eyes up dreamily.

Jin hyung stayed silent though.

*So he likes her too.. He stayed the night at her place.. It means she must like him..* Jin's heart sank upon knowing one of his best friend likes the same girl as he does. *I don't want to give up on her... But I can't take the risk to lose my friendship.*

"I'm not sure If I like her.." I was really not sure. 30% unsure maybe? I was fixing Jin hyung, expecting him to react or at least show a sign of displeasure, but his face was unreadable.

"Haha! This is what boys say when they're shy hihi!!" Yoongi giggled shamelessly, like a girl.

"Okay then.. I forgive you Taehyung. But next time tell us if you're sleeping at your girlfriend's home!" Namjoon finally smiled.

"Hyung!! Yeon Ah isn't my girlfriend!" I argued.

"As if!"

The jovial mood replaced the tensed one from earlier.

 

End of flashback

 

Jin hyung told us to dress ourselves up because we were going to eat dinner with his brother. I haven't seen his brother.. I think it'll be the first time for all of us.

-----------

 

Back to Yeon Ah.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

omg. They're coming too!! I won't be alone. But it'll be awkward. I don't think Junghoon is aware I know Bangtan..

"Hyung!" a familiar voice called him.

"Seok Jin! You're here! Come, I missed you!" omg. I didn't dare to turn myself.

"Hyung.. stifling.." Judging from Jin's weak voice, I guess Junghoon was suffocating him in a bear hug.

"Sorryy! Hello guys! You must be the Bangtan Boys!" Junghoon exclamed brightly.

"Yeah they're my members!" Jin replied, feeling proud.

"3 2 1 Bang~Tan annyeonghaseyo!" LOL. Why are they doing their greeting like they were on stage?

*Isn't she Yeon Ah's friend from last time at Hongdae? She's hyung girlfriend?* Jin thought, slightly confused.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I know who you are!" Rury merrily said.

"We met last time at Hongdae." Jin told her as he was smiling.

"Oh yes! I must have left a bad impression on you that day.." Rury laughed her embarrassment off.

"No no! You're really funny!" Namjoon quickly said.

"So guys, she is my girlfriend, Park Rury. And she is.." I supposed Junghoon pointed me, "Yoon Yeon Ah, our friend! Little sis', aren't going to introduce yourself?"

Everyone gasped. Having no issues, I turned to face them and showed them an awkward smile.

I was embarrassed wearing that dress...

"NOONA!!! It's really you??!" Gukkie asked whole-heartedly.

"Yes! The one and only!" I chuckled.

"Yeon Ah you look absolutely stunning. Jjang!" Yoongi complimented me, awwwn.

"Thank you Yoonggie!"

"Do you guys know each other?" Junghoon was surprised.

"Yeah, long story but yeah." I replied.

*She's so breathtaking.. Mindblowing.. Beautiful..* Taehyung has his mouth opened since he saw her.

"Close your mouth or a bug will fly in." I pulled up his chin.

*SKINSHIP AGAIN* he thought.

"Should we enter the restaurant?" Rury proposed.

"Guys you go first. I'm waiting for Jooyeon, Nara, Daeho and Jungshik here." Junghoon pointed the entrance.

"Arasseo." Jin replied.

I still can't believe they're brothers..

---------

 

I was sensing the awkwardness since Rury eonni was eyeing each one of them... They all had their heads low.

"So you guys know Yeon Ah? I hope you treat her well!" OMO EONNI!! You're scaring them!

"Of course! She's my noona!" Gukkie sweetly said. OMO X5551.

"As well as mine!" Jimin added. OMO X1023152.

"Don't say this eonni! This is awkward. They're adorable so don't worry!" I elbowed her.

They all smiled at me. 7 pairs of colgate max white smiles.

I was sitting in front of Hoseok, with Gukkie at his left and Taehyung at his right.

I looked his way. We kept an eye-contact for 30seconds straight. T.T

"Guys! Let me introduce you my friends!" Junghoon arrived five minutes after, following by 4 persons.

We greeted each other etc.. Then we seated down.

"Let's order food guys!! Eat as much as you want, it's on me tonight!" Junghoon half yelled, clearly happy.

"For what occasion are you doing this?" Jungshik, one of his friend, asked him.

"Hmmmmm. I won't say anything."

DAMN I WANNA KNOW!

"Yah tell us!" "Hyung!" "Junghoon tell us!!" he was bombarded with questions, haha.

"I'll tell you later! Let's eat first!"

 

While eating some yummy dishes, I was chatting with everyone but mainly the Bangtan. Not really with Taehyung and Jin though.. We were awkward.

I laughed too much thanks to their hilarious jokes!

Pouahahaha they're so stupid it's alarming.

Junghoon got up of his seat and gathered our attention by tapping his glass with his fork.

"Guys! I have something to announce." He paused. We were holding our breath.

"You are invited to Mr. Kim Jung Hoon and Ms. Park Ru Ry's engagement which will be hold the 21st June 2013."

 

 


 

Author's Note :

It's my last update! I won't be able to update for two weeks. :c

Enjoy your holidays! Please don't give up on this story because it won't be updated for a while.

Thank you guys for your support so far!

我爱你

Mouah mouah XOXO.