Reconciliation

The Bullet Taken

 

A/N : unable to sleep, so I'm updating. Love this story as much as I love you, arasseo? Mouah. ♡

 


 

29 May 2013, Yeon Ah's apartment, Yongsam-dong, Seoul, 6.30am.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

I woke up extra early because I didn't want to arrive late on my first day of work. It'd leave a bad impression.

I got ready in a flash. Actually, what took me a lot of time was the fact that I was wondering on whether I should put on some make-up or not..

"People say it makes you prettier." I said out loud. But I don't like it!

Finally, my reason won over people's prejudice. However, I put some lipstick which made my lips pinkish.

"Let's go now!"

----------

 

Heaven hee's coffee, Sindang, Seoul, 7.58am.

 

I'm on time! It took me 30min to get here taking the subway. It's quite far but I don't mind.

I went in and immediately bowed 90° to all my soon-to-be co-workers.

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone! My name is Yoon Yeon Ah! I'll be working here from now on. I hope we can get along well." I flashed them a genuine smile.

My boss arrived and waved at me.

"Yeon Ah, let me introduce you your co-workers. From left to right : Minyoung, Joonmyun, Junhyung, Seohee and Dujun. Guys, she's Yeon Ah as you may all know now, your new co-worker. Treat her well arasseo?"

"Nae!" they chorused. We exchanged glances with Dujun. Hehehe they have no ideas we knew each other.

I gave him an unnoticeable 'ok' sign and we hugged each other. LMAO HAHA!!

Look at their dumbfounded and confused faces! So cuuute.

"D-do you know each other?" Joonmyun asked, unsure.

"Yeah she's my girlfriend!" Dujunnie replied.

OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY !!!!!

"Haha we're just kidding! Dujun is a very good friend of mine. He suggested me this post of waitress!" I explained as they slowly calmed down.

"YAH Lee Du Jun! If she was really your girlfriend and that you haven't told us, I'd sulk you." Minyoung crossed her arms.

"True! We promised we'd tell each other if we have a girl/boyfriend." Seohee added, pouting.

They look really close.. Will they accept me?

"Haha. Anyway, nice to meet you Yeon Ah! Feel free to ask us if you need something. We're happy to have a new co-worker!" Junhyung exclamed. So nice!

"Thank you Junhyung!" I thanked him.

"Call us oppa!" Joonmyun added. Sorry if I'm going to hurt your pride.

"No sorry, I don't call guys oppa anymore."

"Not even me?" Dujun looked at me with puppy eyes. ARGH.

"No." I won't give up. The only one I'll call oppa will be my boyfriend.

"Oh I won't ask why then.." Joonmyun is very comprehensive.

"Guys! We should start working now!" Seohee exclaimed.

Minyoung rushed to my side and grabbed my arm.

"Yeon Ah!! I like you already! I think we will get along well! Don't ask how or why I said that, just a feeling." So adorable T.T

"I think too! Let's chat during break time okay?"

"Arasseo!"

 

It was actually really tiring to serve all day long. Nonetheless, I always kept a smile on my face.

Rule n°1 : Always smiling no matter what.

----------

 

Same place, 9.30pm.

 

Taehyung's POV :

Erm. I'm just in front of Yeon Ah's workplace.. I should enter no? Yeah you better. I feel ashamed. Go go! Oh oh arasseo!

"Annyeonghaseyo customer!" a waitress came and greeted me.

"Hello! I'm looking for .. Yeon Ah-sshi. Is she here?"

"Yeon Ah? Oh yeah she's here. Please take a seat, I'll call her!" she pointed a chair before disappearing into the private door.

Aish how am I going to explain myself?

"Taehyung?" I raised my head upon hearing her.

"It's really you?" She looked stupefied.

"Why? I can't be here?" I smirked. Pabo you're here to ask for forgiveness. True, but I can't stop myself from teasing her!

"Haha so funny Mr. I-love-myself-too-much-I'm-a-narcissistic-boy." she scoffed. BWOH?????

I decided to take upon myself and resisted the urge to reply her.

"Yeon Ah sit." I pointed to the seat in front of me.

I think she has gotten a shock because I didn't argue back so she must have obeyed absent-mindly.

"Anything to say?" curiosity was written on her face.

"I wanted to say sorry for my behavior. Don't ask me why, I was just out of my mind." I looked down.

"It took you one week. Bravo!" she clapped her hands. Meanie.

"I'm sincere. I hope you'll forgive me." I genuinely said. I can't possibly tell her I was jealous because I thought she was dating hyung. No. Never. T.T

She suddenly got up and hugged me from the back. OMG.

I hope she can't see me blushing like a mad .

"Taehyunggie!! I missed you! I forgive you, but I won't forget. Hihi!" That's a relief.

She isn't resentful.. I smiled and took her hands which were around my neck. I turned myself and our face were a few centimeters apart.

 

*dugum dugum*

 

"Excuse me?" I heard a voice as we turned to see who it was.

"Oh Dujunnie!" she released me and honestly, I didn't want her to.

She dragged that guy towards me.

"Dujun, this is Taehyung. Taehyung, it's Dujun." she presented us.

I greeted him with a nod.

"Yeon Ah, boss said you could go back home now. You worked hard today!" that Dujun complimented her. She sent him a big smile.

"Really? Then I'll take my leave. See you on thursday!" she blew a kiss to him. WHAT ?????

"Yeon Ah, I'm waiting for you outside. Be quick!" I yelled.

"Arasseo!"

 

Dujun's POV : (earlier)

I got down the stairs because Minyoung told me someone came to see Yeon Ah. A guy more specifically. As I got in the main room, I saw them really close to each other.

I'd be lying if I say I wasn't jealous..

Actually, I haven't forgotten about Yeon Ah after all these years. She's just.. fantastic.

Wait for me Yeon Ah, you'll be mine again.

 


 

A/N : HAHAHA 3 GUYS LIKE HER! :p

Please comment to share your thoughts about my story so far ~

>> Suscribe, vote, share, love.