Elevator Accident

The Bullet Taken

 

A/N : now, the spotlight will be focused on Taehyunggie.


 

19 May 2013, Yeon Ah's apart,  Yongsam-dong, 1.02am in the morning.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

I CAN'T SLEEP ! NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY ! I love sleeping that's not fair :'c

After wondering for about 10minutes on whether I should wake up or not, I finally decided to go out for a walk. I took my Ipod and played Infinite's new song Destiny. Oh my feels. Infinite Daebak!

I also wore a cardigan and a pink beanie to avoid catching a cold. I exited my room and headed towards the main door, took my keys, locked the door and walked to the elevator.

I live on the 5th floor. When the elevator arrived, I went in and pressed the button 0.

But it started going up. Why ?

 

(A/N : green italic words are Taehyung's conscience words.)

 

Taehyung's POV : (earlier)

I can't sleep. I'm sweating. What's up with the cold sweats? Don't tell me it because I'm thinking of her. Yeah admit it. No I'm not going to, I'm not even sure. You don't know much of her, but you're attracted to her. No I'm not! Yes you are! NOOOO. YEEES. I said no. You'll see.

I decided to finally open my eyes after that fight in my head with my conscience. I was embraced in total black.

I switched on a really light lamp.

I'm sharing a room with Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung. I stared at their sleeping figures and was envious. Why can't I sleep like them ?

I AM the sleep lover of the crew.

Anyway.. I recalled today's events. Tché. Impossible. I can't like her. We only met twice! And she's not even my type. I like badass and strong girl.

She looks so.. angelic.

Erm, to clear my head, I decided to go out for a walk. Since our dorm is near Han River, it's convenient.

I was careful not to woke up them since they were the two lightest sleepers in our group.

I'm always wondering WHY I'm sharing a room with them. Our beds are really close to each other, we're NOT sleeping side by side though.

I hate skinship, but Jin hyung'd often put an hand here and there on me while sleeping, and Yoongi hyung KICKS me. He literally KICKS me. Aish. What am I? A punching ball?

Sometimes they woke me up in the middle of the night by doing this, so I'm always sleepy in broad daylight. THEIR FAULT.

Since it was night, I presume no one'd recognize me, so I just wore casual clothes without any outfit to hide my identity. I grabbed my keys and exited the dorm. I pressed the button and waited for the elevator to arrive.

When it was there, I stepped in it without looking in the front. I yelled when I saw a shadow.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" and I bumped into ... an human being?

"You're not a ghost?" I looked up at the person and it was.. her. No way.

"YOU?!" we chorused. Can the fate be any nicer to me?

The elevator already closed so there were only the both of us in it. Our dorm is on the 10th floor.

"What are you doing here?!" she asked in bewilderment.

"I should return you the question."

"Are you living in this building?!" she asked again, eyes big as two eggs.

"Isn't that obvious?" I smirked at her. She made a face.

Yeon Ah : 0, Taehyung : 1. HAHA

"How about you?" I said.

"Isn't that obvious?" this time, she smirked and I mentally cursed myself for being so stupid. STUPID. It's 1 - 1 now.

"Taehyung are you here?"

"Erm yeah. I was spacing out. Since when do you live here?" I questionned her, curious. How come we never met her?

"Not a long ago.. So you are the group eommoni was talking about.." she whispered the last part. . I didn't hear it. What did she say?

"Yah speak louder."

"Yah speak well. Don't you have manners? You could have just asked me nicely. I can't believe I'm still your fan, you like-to-smirk ungrateful brat."

"Oh I'm so sorry miss" I replied sarcastically.

"Childish" she rolled her eyes. Did you just rolled her eyes AT ME? Yeah. Tss. She's strong, not a baby girl. But her face looks like one! Don't judge someone by its cover. LOL Mr. Conscience is philosofic tonight? HAHA

Suddenly, the elevator stopped at the 2nd floor, but the door didn't open.

"Yah did you press the 2nd floor's button?"

"No. Are we stuck in the elevator now?" She widened her eyes.

Is she scared? I knew it! She's like all the other girls. Easily-scared acting bold..

"Are you scared?" I smirked at her, earning a glare in return.

"No I'm not. But I guess you are? Cold sweats? HAHA" she looked amused. Aish, why am I sweating again?!

"No I'm not!" We're now having a battle stare.

 

BING !

 

The light went off. WTF? I'm sure I was winning!

Total black. Haha I bet she's damn scared now.

"And now? Still brave?"

"Are you insinuating that I'm a easily-frightened girl?"

"Yes."

"Watch your mouth." she warned me in an angry tone, I found it ... y. Aish! Kim Taehyung ! What are you thinking now!

 

BING !

 

The light suddenly went back.

I noticed how close we were, 5cm closer and our face would touch.

To test her, I approached her to kiss her. I'm faking of course. You want to huh? Nooooo I said!

When a guy does this to a girl, usually she'd feel tensed, uneasy. She'd back up and her face would reddened.

But surprisingly, she didn't react like I excepted her to do. SHE IS NO FUN :'( She didn't even budge a bit!

As fast as a thunder, she kicked me HARD on the forbidden-to-touch part. I screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" WHERE ON EARTH DID SHE GET THIS STRENGHT???

"I'm black belt of hapkido. Watch out" she looked down at me since I was already on the floor, rolling like an enraged buffalo, in deep pain. 

She was about to turn herself when I grabbed her wrist, wanting support to get up.

I unintentionally pulled her too strong as she lost her balance and fell on the top of me.

VERY AWKWARD POSITION.

If it wasn't for her fast reflex, we'd be already kissing. Hurg. Not with her. She putted her hands on the sides of my head to prevent our face to touch.

...

We were staring at each other for like.. an eternity. Her eyes.. shining.. I gulped.

"Yaah! What are you waiting for to get up? Like what you see?" I . Yeon Ah : 2, Taehyung : 3. Yeah I got 2points !

Pouahahaha look at her face seriously!

She got up and dusted imaginary dust off her clothes. I did the same.

Oh cute beanie she has here!

"YAH KIM TAE HYUNG GIVE IT BACK !" she yelled as she was jumping up and down trying to take back her beanie. HAHA I'm to tall for you girl.

"Do you want me to kick you again?" she threatened me. NO. I gave it back. Yeon Ah : 4, Taehyung : 3. I'm gonna loose :c

"Should I press the alarm button?" she asked, looking at me questioningly.

As if god heard us, the door suddenly opened. And we were at the ground floor. I didn't even notice that the elevator moved.

She got out rapidly with me following after.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"None of your business."

"It's dangerous to be outside at this hour." I warned her.

"Don't worry, I'm only walking by the river. There's no one at this hour! But don't follow me okay? I want peace." she said while glaring at me. I was worried about her and she glared at me? Tché.

"Stop glaring or you'll get wrinkles!" I laughed. She's actually really fun to tease.

 

Yeon Ah's POV :

His smile.. It's.. glowing..

Why my heart was beating so fast earlier? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU YEON AH !

But who told him to provoc me? Pff.

I'm now walking by the river, inspiring a fresh and windy air. It feels so good to be alone sometimes..

He's not following me right? I looked left and right to confirm. No one. I assumed he didn't follow me.

I was too curious about where Taehyung was that I didn't see what a terrible thing was happening in front of me..

 

 


A/N : KYAAAAAAAAAAH. I had so much fun writing this chapter! Here is Taehyung~ *applause!* There will be a LOT of surprising things after. So suscribe and comment! :D