SPECIAL; part 4

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_4ILpI6qwb0

 

 

 

After get off from the jetty, you and Kai went back to your cabin. "Uh? Its rain!" you pointed to the sky. Kai turned and looked up, "Let's hurry." Kai hold your hand and you guys sprinted quickly into cabin. 

"The rain getting harder...I think there must be a thunder, I hate rain.." you said while wiped your wet face. Kai took a towel, "Stop. I'll help wipe your face." and you did as told like a little kid. Gently, he wipe you small face with love.

First, he wiped your forehead, then your nose, cheeks, and he paused when he meet your lips. 

Slowly, the distance between you become small, small and small. Then, something pressed on your lips when you closed your eyes. The time felt very slow. Kai turned to the other side to get a better spot.

The kiss scene getting deeper and deeper. The last thing you know, you already on the bed, and Kai was top on you. Kai broke the kiss, "I love you, Hana."

"I love you too, Kai." you smiled before he continued to kiss you again.

TOCK TOCK TOCK!

A loud knock knocked on your door. "I think someone just knocks our door." you peered from Kai's shoulder.

Kai ignored the sounds, "Ignore it, let's continue-"

"No, we should see..." you pushed Kai away and grabbed a bathrobe(because you already half-) . *Damn! Can't you wait till I finish my business?! Whoever that person, I hate him/her!* Kai sighed.

"Who is that- Jonghyun oppa?" you gasped.

*Jong- what?* Kai's eyes rounded. He got up(with only trunks on him) and went to your side. Jonghyun also surprised when saw both of you. You looked down at yourself when his eyes landed on your attire and tightened your bathrobe.

"What's happening to you?" you asked as you saw him with his miserable clothes. "What are you doing here?!" Kai mad.

Jonghyun scratched his neck, "I know this is ashamed, but can I surrogate for awhile until the rain stop?" 

"WHAT?!" Kai streaked. "What did you said?"

"Well, my tent...its..leak..because of rain..yeah, sort of. It's okay. If I disturb you guys, I'll go somewhere else-" Jonghyun was about to leave but you stopped him.

"No! It's okay. You can come in." you invited him. "Hana-ah!" Kai half shouted, he totally disagreed.

You turned to him, "He needs some help. His tent was flooding. We're in the forest, so its hard to get some help."

"Arghhh!" Kai went inside and could not be found. You shooked your head, *He act like a baby.* "Please come in." you welcomed Jonghyun.

"Thanks." Jonghyun entered your cabin. "I'll get you some towel. Wait here." 

After finding a towel, you handed it to him. "Thanks."

"You are welcome," you smiled. 

"Achoo!" Jonghyun sneezed. "I think you've got the flu. I'll make some hot chocolate for you." and you went to the kitchen. Out of blue, Kai came back with proper clothes.

"You. What's your real intention, huh?" Kai investigated him.

"What?" Jonghyun took a few steps back as Kai inspected him. "Don't worry, I won't do anything harm," Jonghyun smirked.

*Harm?* Kai wondered.

"Here, for you." you handed the mug to Jonghyun. Before Jonghyun took it, Kai snapped the mug away and drank it. 

"Thank you- OWW! Hot! Hot! Hot!" Kai cried out. He gave the mug to Jonghyun brutally.

"Served you right." you shooked at Kai's childish acted. "I'm sorry."

"Never mind." Jonghyun chuckled. Both of you sat in the kitchen and have a small talked.

"What are you doing now?" you asked him.

"I work at my friend's company. How about you?" "I just stop my part time job while waiting for my schol

Please log in to read the full chapter