my brother

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2ghBghKrNMA

 

One day, you woke up in the morning. "anyeong, kids." you the kitten. "Where's your brother?"

Then, the black fur kitten came up and seat beside you on the bed. "Oh, there you are. Miss mommy?" you kissed him. "Hungry? Let's go breakfast." you brought them to the kitchen and gave them some milk after finished prepared breakfast. 

"Drink this, huhh? Mommy is going to shower. Finish this, okay?" You heade upstairs and meet Kai in the middle.

"Morning." you smiled.

But Kai was only NODDED at you. *Duhh, that man, its doesn't take your money for you to smile! Gahh...this wicked jerk!*

Kai ate the breakfast you'd prepare. When he was eating, your cats stared at him in amusement. "What are you looking at? Never see someone eating?" Kai changed his position.

You go down after finished changed. Kai was about to leave. "Already leave?" you asked him.

He nodded while button his sleeve. *This jerk! I feel like married a mute husband...wait, why I call him HUSBAND?! Whatever~* You swear you saw a smirked on Kai's faced before you walked to kitchen.

"Fluffy? Elmo?" you called them. *Where are they?* "Kids, come out. Mommy's here~" You looked over the counter.

MEOWWW~

You turned to your left, and saw this on the table.

 

"Yahh! Who did this?!" you ran to them. *It must be him! GAHHHH! I HATE THAT MAN!*

Kai walked in, "Ouh, I think you guys just found your mom right?" You glared at Kai, "You. Are. So. Mean."

"I told them to seat at my lap, but they refuse. They look good in that cup." Kai grinned. You took them out from the mug. 

"Come back home early." Kai spoke.

"Why?" you caressed the kittens with affection. "My mom want to meet us." Kai explained.

 

In the night, you and Kai went to Kim's mansion. "Hana-ahh~" Kai's mom hugged you. "Anyeonghaseyo." you bowed.

"Let's go inside." "Okay." You followed her. "Ouh, you're here?" you meet Kai's dad in the living room. "Anyeonghaseyo." you bowed at him also.

"Come, come. Let's dinner together." Mr. Kim invited you guys. "So, what's the reason our meeting?" Kai asked his dad. "Ouh, just a family dinner. Why, I can't?" Mr. Kim looked at his son.

"Anniyo. I'm just asking." You looked at Kai, *Yeah, just said that you want to meet those friends, business partner or so called whatever like you do every night. I bet you must be frustating tonight. Right?*

"Actually, there's one person left tonight." Mr. Kim said.

*Is there another person more?* you wondered. At the same time, a handsome-tall man cam in, "Anyeonghaseyo."

"Here he is." Mr. Kim invited him.

You gawked, "J-Jong Woon-shi?"

Everyone now looked at you. "Ommo! You know him?" Mrs. Kim surprised.

Please log in to read the full chapter