surprise

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TPxeB1isV7I

 

A few days after the dinner, you went to work as usual. Usually, in the morning, you and Nayoung will tidy the clinic before open it.

"How long you know Jong Woon oppa?" you asked Nayoung.

"About 5 years. We study in London together." Nayoung explained. You paused for awhile, "How deep you know him?"

"Hmm...I'm not close friend but as far as I know, he doesn't have a girlfriend. But, it was rumoured that Jong Woon was very wealthy but he never spending money unnecessarily and his want were frugal. Inded, it seemed that he spent most of his money on books and other printed matters." Nayoung passionate.

"What are you guys gossips?" Jong Woon appeared out of nowhere.

 

*OKAY THIS IS @#$%*$% , okay ignore me --" LOL ! *

 

"Oh, nothing. Just girls talk." Nayoung ran away. Jong Woon looked at you. *Uh-oh!* you gulped. You turned to run away to, but Jong Woon called you suddenly.

"Hana-ah, mom called. She'll come in 20 minutes. Better get ready."

You turned, "For what?" Jong Woon shrugged.

 

After 20 minutes, Mrs. Kim came with her limo. You hoped in, "Anyeonghaseyo."

"Come, seat here." she patted the seat next her. "To the mall, please." Mrs. Kim ordered.

She brought you a super expensive mall. "Pick anything that you like." she smiled. 

You looked around. You don't know what to choose, what to do...beacuse obviously, its the male section!

"What are...we doing here?" you fearly asked.

Mrs. Kim turned to you and you looked down immediately. "To buy a present."

*Present?* "For who?" you blinked. "Kai, its his birthday next week." Mrs. Kim said while looking at the closet.

*Kai's....birthday?!* you gawked. 

After finished shopping, you went back to the clinic. "Jong Woon oppa!" you ran to him. "Help me." you breathless. "What's wrong?" he looked at you, confused.

"Help me, please." you plead.

 

"Make a surprise party?" Jong Woon asked. You nodded eagerly, "Please?"

"I don't know. I'm not a social man." he placed his hands behind his head and rested in peace. "Oh, come on. Help me this one. I'll do anything you ask after this." you make an agyeo.

Jong Woon's eyes rounded at your adorable face. *KAI, YOU OWE ME THIS TIME!* he sighed.

 

Another bright and sunny Saturday came. Kai went to a meeting at his office. The bell rang and you opened the door. *What is she doing here?* you stared in horror at Kai's girlfriend, Miranda.

"I came to take Kai oppa's thing." she went in without permission. *What. The. WHO THE HECK IS SHE GOING IN LIKE HER OWN HOME?!* you dumbfounded. Miranda darted upstairs.  Quickly, you ran to catch her up.

"You can't go in as you like in other's house." you blocked the wa

Please log in to read the full chapter