the fight

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9sA_ypV6Cio

 

You walked lifeless to home. "I guess I'm jobless right now. Damn that freaking annoying !" you scratched your head.

Everything you worked hard for were gone.

Your job.

Your hard earned money.

Your futher study.

Your ambition.

All is gone, in one.

"Arghhh!" you screamed like a crazy person. You bend down and and looked at the floor emotionless.

"Aigoo, you're so lousy." you heard a voice and turned to left. "Jong Woon-shi?!" you gasped as he seat beside you.

"What are you doing here?"

"I want to rest in peace but, my serenity were gone. Thanks to someone." Jong Woon raised his eyebrow. "So, who's the ? Better its not me."

"Did you heard what I said?!" you quacked.

"I've told you, you're too lousy." Jong Woon joked. "You look stress." he concerned. You looked down, remembered the last accident. Jong Woon studied your face, "What's wrong with the expression?"

"Nothing. I'm okay. Just tired." you gave him a small smile.

*Lied. You were fired. I know it.* Jong Woon had watched all the whole scene silently when he came to your shop without you realizing. "Hey, let's go somewhere!" Jong Woon beamed. He standed up and held his hand for you, "Let's go have some fun." 

You looked up, *Uh-oh?*

 

Jong Woon bring you to a park near the Han river. You sat at the edge of cement while watching the night view. "Want some?" Jong Woon come with two coffee on his hands.

You take a sip, "Hmm, delicious. And, sweet."

"There's no sugar or caramel."

"Really?" you surprised. There's some cream on the corner of your mouth. Jong Woon wiped it, "Its beacause, you had a bitter day. That's why its taste sweet." 

Your eyes rounded at his acted. The chilly breeze through your hair.  "Its so relaxing in here." you faced the river. Somehow, you felt calmed, a little. You spreaded out your arms widely, and closed your eyes. *Dear, wind. Take away all of these worries away with you. Please, I beg you.* Little, a smiled appeared in your face.

Jong Woon watched you, *Yes, smile Hana. Keep smiling, you look beautiful when you smile. Forget all your problems. Don't worry, I'll be there for you, like you be there for me last time.*

Jong Woon faced foward and followed you enjoyed the night splendor.

After that, Jong Woon send you to subway and you got home around 10 o'clock. You got a call right after you closed the door. "Hello?" you answered , weakly.

"Where are you? I'm waiting for you about damn freaking two hours!" Krystal shouted from the other side. You keep the phone away from your ear and looked at the screen ID before placed it back on your ear.

"I'm sorry."

"Wait! What's wrong with your voice?" Krystal is really sensitive. She knows if there something wrong even throught phone. "Nothing." you lied.

"There's no use if you hide

Please log in to read the full chapter