the intruders

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5lcijAhX3lM

 

After the fun activities, you and Kai went back to Kai's hotel. "today you sleep on the couch!" Kai shouted as he went into the room. "What? You promise to let me sleep in the room!" you shouted ah Kai take a shower. After finished take a shower, Kai sat on the living room and the tv while you take your turn for a bath. In the middle of shower, suddenly your suite got blackout.

"What the hell is wrong?" Kai cursed. He got up to see what happen. 

"H-Hello? Is there anyone out there?" you shouted from the bathroom. "Hello? Kai? Its not funny you know, turn it on." you hands crawled all over the wall. "Come on, Kai. I can't see. Turn the switch on back."

Then, suddenly the door opened. "Yahh! Don't get in! I'm -" something flew and land on your face. You touch it, it was a towel.

"Wear it. And, I'm not the one who turned off the switch. There is a blackout. I'm going to fix the electric and tell the workers about this problem." Kai turned and tried to find the switch box. Before he could leave, you grabbed his shirt, "Can you....stay with me?"

Kai turned his body to face you. Althought it was dark, but he can see you clearly under the moonlight. Again, like at the wedding, he stared at your pale white, milky skin...your big black eyes....your perfect nose....your red blushing cheeks....and lastly your fragile lips.

Kai slowly approached you. You don't know what to do. You want to step back or push him, but your mind doesn't followed your instructions. Kai leaned foward. *Is he going to kiss me? Is he? Is he?* you closed your eyes.

Kai smirked at your acted, "Its not that long. You're not dressed, so just wait here."

You opened your eyes, *Did he just- WHATEVER!*

When Kai was about to open the door, a black shadow waiting for him at the outside your suite. Kai use his handphone as a flashlight. "O-Omma?" Kai startled.

"SURPRISEEEEEEEEE!~" another figures appeared behind Mrs. Kim. "Appa too?" Kai asked disbelieved.

"Mom? Dad?" you gasped.

"Ommo! You're N.A.K.E.D ?!" the elderly streaked. Quickly, you covered your body and ran inside the room.

 

"WHAT?! You guys spying on US?!" you blustered.

"We're not spying. We just follow." Kai's mom shrugged innocently. Kai rolled his eyes, "Its same, you know!" 

"No! Its different in terms of spelling, pronunciation..."

"So what are you trying to say is, you guys FOLLOW us all this time? I know this will happen." Kai began to lose his temper.

"Auww, its not that bad. We just watching you play golf, riding horse TOGETHER and it was a hilirious thing when you ride a kids bike! Anyway, congrats on your sucessfull riding bicycle after years failed."

"What. Did. You say?!"  

Mrs. Kim ignored Kai, changed her seat and seat beside you, "Hana-ah, before we're come, what are you guys were doing?" 

"Are you and he.....already.....already..?" Mr. Kim asked afraidly.

"...Already what?" you not understand. You were baffled for a moment and then you remembered about what happen in the bathroom. Then, you can feel your cheeks are burning.

You turned to your mom, "What are you doing here?" You asked her softly. 

"Your mom miss you so much. That's why she agree to follow me. Don't blame her. Its not her fault." Kai's mom explained.

"I miss my daughter. I thought I'll loss my precious child." your mom caressed you cheeks.

Please log in to read the full chapter