SPECIAL; part 7

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cdEAh6BpC04

 

The next day, Kai went to his work. "Good morning, boss." his assistant greeted him. "What's the schedule for today?" Kai corrected his wrist.

HIs assistant went over the planner, "You have a meeting today on 10 o'clock."

"Only one?" "Yes. That's all."

Kai prepared all his stuff. He went through the work over again to make sure there is no mistake. Then, he checked his watch, *Damn! I'm late 5 minutes!*

He grabbed all his belongs and rushed to the meeting room, "I'm sorry-" he paused when he saw Jonghyun. *What is he doing here?!*

Kai snapped out from the thought, "....for my late." He bowed,  "Let' begin the meeting."

After one hour discussion, finally, it comes to a conclusion. "That was a great idea Mr. Kim!" the superiors congrated him.

"Thanks." he smiled. He sat down on the chair and leaned back. *I'm so tired.*

"Miss me, Jong In?"

Kai opened his eyes to meet Jonghyun. "Tired?" Jonghyun .

"Get lost!" Kai standed up, ready to leave.

"Hana...how's she doing?"

Kai paused. "I don't know."

"You don't know...or you don't want to know?" Jonghyun sat on the table. He took a pen and played. "Is she still beautiful- "

Kai grabbed Jonghyun's collar, "Don't talk about her!"

He smirked, "So you still care about her? I thought you already dump her last time...she was heart broken."

Kai clenched his teeth. "What do you want?!"

"I want Hana back." Jonghyun straighted to the point. 

"I thought you already had her when I let her go." Kai tightened the grip.

"You did. But she didn't."

Kai frowned, not understand. "She never, ever forget you. Even one second. Her heart already etched your name." Kai smirked, "You think I'll fall on your trap?"

Jonghyun stared back at Kai, he didn't even scared to get beat. "She has a baby..and its-"

That's it! Kai punched him! Jonghyun fell onto the floor. He wiped his lips and saw blood. "So, she didn't tell you anything, did she?" Jonghyun raised his eyebrows.

"What do you want? You got her! So leave me alone!" Kai rampaged.

"Don't worry, I'm not that bad." Jonghyun got

Please log in to read the full chapter