this marriaged

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00YSRD6lCC0&feature=player_detailpage

 

Finished showering, you went to kitchen to cook something for eat. But, there is no food to cook. *This house, beautiful in the outside, but nothing in the inside. Hmmm, maybe I should go buy some groceries.* 

You went to the nearest market to your house. You took a basket instead of cart and pick out onions, cabbages, spinach, apples, oranges, and grapes, meats, chickens, and squid.

Then, you went to attires section. You saw there are many sales beautiful dress with cheap prices. *This is so pretty...no no! Save money..save money!* you shook your head.

After paid, you grabbed the bags and left the market. "Ahh! Its so heavy!" you cried out. Out of the blue, snatched it away. You looked up to see Jong Woon walking away with your bags easily, "Wanna some help?"

You blinked a few times, "What are you doing here?"

"I meet my friend near this area. Where are you going?" 

"Home. And you?"

"Same. Are you free? Do you wanna have some drink before going back?"

"Sure." you followed Jong Woon into his car. He spotted a smoothie shop, "Is that okay?" "Cool."

"What would you like?" Jong Woon asked as both of you entered the shop. "Urmm, banana mango." "Okay. Go and get a seat. I'll get our drinks."

You sat at the corner near to the window. Jong Woon appeared after ordered, "They will send later." You nodded your head in understood. The wo of you made small talk until the workers bring with  two smoothies and a piece of cake.

"This is your order. Today with have a promotion. If you come with your lover, you will get a free cake." "C-Couple?" y

Please log in to read the full chapter